Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Prayers Please!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
SandyT
5% products discount

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I hope this is not a no-no here, but we need some prayers world wide for a dear friend of my husbands. He is a 52 year old young man that just had a stroke. This caused a major aneurysm that they had to drill a hole in his skull/brain and insert a stint into to relieve the presure. This kind man needs soo many prayers right now and the Doc's say the next 72 hours are the most critical. Thank you all in advance...you have always been there for so many and I never have been one to ask for much...but, this is a big one for him.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to pray for your friend! Many are here to lift him up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Your friend and family are in my thoughts and prayers. May the next 72 hours lead to outstanding improvement in his condition.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Absolutely Sandy T!
I will pray for this man and send emails to good hearted people to do the same.
Hang in there in this difficult time and I know many at EDS will pray for him. Please update when you can.
God Bless

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am sending positive energy & healing vibes toward your friend's recovery
God bless him
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Yes... sending prayers. Please keep us posted. There is so much power in prayer and good thoughts.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
I will include your friend in my prayers, Sandy.
God bless!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Sending my prayers, SandyT. Please keep us posted.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
My heart and prayers go out to this man, his family and you and your husband! May he recover from all this nightmare without any serious consequences!

5% products discount

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all so very much. His name is Michael and I should have included that in my original post. You all are just the best!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 am      Reply with quote
SandyT wrote:
Thank you all so very much. His name is Michael and I should have included that in my original post. You all are just the best!!!

Sandy,
I just want you to know I sent out several emails as soon as I finished my post last night and there are more people forwarding that to family and friends. I copied your post and added my request. There will be many people praying for Michael!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Dear Sandy, I was going to pray for Michael, but not leave yet another message. Then I thought to point out that there are probably a lot of people doing that, so Michael is getting a lot more prayers than necessarily show up here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Sandy,
I have put Michael in my prayers. Prayer changes things!
Coleen

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Sandy I will be praying for your friend!
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Praying for him now - update us with his recovery! Asking the Lord for his complete healing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Sandy, I, too, am praying for Michael and his doctors and nurses who are caring for him.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Praying together does help. If you ask for what you want, you will get it. Your friends husband WILL get better. We have to get it "out there" now.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 am      Reply with quote
SandyT,
Any updates on his conditions? I hope he is doing better.

5% products discount

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you all so very much! Mike is still in ICU. The family went to meet with Hospice 2 days ago and left in tears. His Dad said he just could not "starve" his son to death. He still has a breathing tube because any time they tried to let him breathe on his own his blood pressure would sky rocket up. Thus, no trach has been possible. IV is his only source of "feeding" and hospice does not do that. The family has friends that are also Doctors that have run tests and reevaluated what has been done so far. Most of the left side of his brain is damaged and there is swelling showing up on the right side now. Just no good/bad..right or wrong..best or worse answers for his family. He will not get better...but who are we to decide when his last breathe is to be taken. This is so heart breaking. We pray several times a day for him and his suffering family to have some peace soon.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, Sandy T, So sorry. Such a sad, sad situation. Our thoughts are with you. Mars

5% products discount

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
He "woke up"!!! The day they were going to give him his own peace...he took on "commands" and started to respond to the people in the room. They were able to put in a feeding tube yesterday and he went through with flying colors. They gave him a college cap and asked him to put it on his head...he did it 6 times! A friend brought an Ipod with his college fight song on it and he just started waving one arm around and had some "smerky" facial looks. This is probably from paralysis on one side. His brain swelling is gone for the time being. Thanks for all of your prayers and if you have time..please keep them coming. If this is not proof that miracles happen...I don't know what will. Thank you..Thank you!!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting the good report Sandy. Smile
Prayers, Positive Thoughts and the Magic of the human body are all amazing! I will certainly keep my prayers going for him and his family, all good things ahead.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
WOW!!! Fantastic! What a miracle indeed!
We'll keep the prayers going.
Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I love miracles, it really keeps my faith going and is so inspiring. I will keep praying for him.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
That is great news, SandyT! Keep the reports coming, please!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |