Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tips to avoid skin aging
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
maggie1

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Drink plenty of water and fresh juices. These keep you hydrated. Avoid junk, processed and canned foods. Add fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts to your diet. These have natural nutrients which keeps your skin & body healthy.
Green tea helps in maintaining glowing skin, healthy hair and reduces aging of skin.
MLT

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:23 am      Reply with quote
I remember clearly, that as a teenager, I would lather baby oil on my skin in an attempt to change my fair skin to a luscious golden brown (like the girls at the swim club). Now I am lathering creams on my chest to reverse the sun damage. Best anti-aging advice...moderation and protection in the sun. Start teaching your children early that trends come and go but your skin is with you forever. Wonder what the chicks from the swim club are dealing with!?!
MsClearskin
5% products discount

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 am      Reply with quote
YES YES YES I agree!! I have my 3 year-old son asking to put on the sunblock! Yippee he is listening to his momma. Very Happy

5% products discount

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am starting to believe this. There is something going around about niacinamide being proaging when you ingest it. i notice that in a lot of processed foods, there's niacinamide in it. hhmm, maybe that may be a cause?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
Some basic suggestions
Spring or purified water, sunscreen - everyday. I suggest Green smoothies for anti-aging benefits along with a consistant regimine of anti-aging supplements and vitamins. Exercise is the King in anti-aging and Nutrition is Queen. (Jack lalanne - RIP).

Vegetable juices from a "real" juicer are a good suggestion. I do not agree about fruit juices as in juice form they are fructose (a sugar monosaccharide) without the fiber. Even the pediatric society poo poos use of fruit juice for children - causes decay and does not have the benefits of real fruit.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 am      Reply with quote
what a good post, working from the inside out, since my anti-aging journey begin in november i have started to be more carefull about what i put in my body, i couldnt do the smnoothies so i make sure i have 1 large raw salad a day.
Also i think exercise is very important and fresh air.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Speaking of green smoothies, I've been considering a 21 day green smoothie detox...

I get Victoria Boutenko's e-newletter and she is teaming up with Tera Warner to offer a great sounding program. You can chose the detox with live support or the self-study version. Both are pretty inexpensive for what you get.

From the website:

"If any of these conditions look familiar,
then you are the perfect candidate for our
21-Day Green Smoothie Detox:

-Pale skin colour and poor skin tone
    -Dark circles under the eyes (Finally! Now you know why and how to get rid of them!)
    -Yellow-coated tongue (Eeeew.)
    -Bitter taste in the mouth
    -Headaches
    -Irritability, moodiness, even anger (No use trying to blame it on him! It's your liver!)
    -Premenstrual tension
    -Arthritis
    -Inability to digest fats"

My question to myself is...can I really go without chewing and real "food" for three weeks?! I'd love to try - I think my body could really use this!

Here's the link. Would love to know if anyone else is thinking about it!

http://www.greensmoothiequeen.com/

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |