Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The BEST cleansing Natural Cream Soap
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Justin Timberlake and Rihanna is using it.....
Madonn is using it, she descrbes "anyone who suffer from acne, eczma or psoriasis willknow how debilitating these skin condition can be"...

I have been using it for 4 months, my skin got very smooth, acne and acne scar almost gone 100%, that's a very very powerful natural soap.

Gamila Secret is an olive oil based, handmade all natural beauty and healing agent, coming to you from the hills of Galilee. Gamila Secret restores and stimulates the natural balance and breathing of the skin, giving it a soft, radiant and healthy look. This beauty product contains 7 different kinds of the purest oils with 15 different kind of herbs. Gamila Secret is a dried cream to wash your whole body with, but with the effects of a high quality cream.

Gamila Secret contains over 80% pure first pressing olive oil. Gamila Secret contains no preservatives or chemicals and is made of 100% plant-based ingredients. No animal fats are used in the making of Gamila Secret products.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
queenie, where are you buying it from and how much did you pay for it? Her website isn't taking orders yet but I noticed there are a lot of ebay sellers. Are you using it on your body too or just your face?
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
i am only using for my face only

where do you live?

In US:
http://www.shopnbc.com/Gamila_Secret_Handcrafted_Cream_Bar_Three_Piece_Set/C75075.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Beauty%7C267&prop=Skin%20Care%7C622&prop=Body%20Care%7C632&catprop=632

In Canada, Vancouver: i order from Facebook group (they offer facetrade) $38CAD + 6.5% tax ~40CAD
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=341995707392

other places you can order
http://www.gamilasecret.com.hk
(however their shipping and handling fee is veyr expensive !!! )

here is the youtube for gamila secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA-4ix1osLk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M77vNh-LnwM&feature=related
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 am      Reply with quote
When I saw the topic, I already know you are talking about Gamila Secret Soap~~~ Yes, it's quiet nice and smell good!!
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Wow, thank you for sharing, this looks great! I only use natural products, and it is nice to hear about something so pure.

Do you know if this soap is enough to remove makeup?

I want to try it, but it doesn't seem like it's available anywhere! The facebook link for Canada looks kind of sketchy... and they only accept cash?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
JennyJam wrote:
Wow, thank you for sharing, this looks great! I only use natural products, and it is nice to hear about something so pure.

Do you know if this soap is enough to remove makeup?

I want to try it, but it doesn't seem like it's available anywhere! The facebook link for Canada looks kind of sketchy... and they only accept cash?

There are a lot of ebay sellers that are selling it.
lilmiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard that all soap that is in bar form can be bad for those that are acne prone. This is from the ingredients that are used to hold the soap in bar form. They are "solids", so clog pores. Has anyone else heard this? Also, any acne sufferers that have tried this soap and what were your results?
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:29 am      Reply with quote
The bar soap has a period of 28-days of treatment. in the first 2 weeks, the skin may have more pimples and drier than usual because they are renewing the skin surface and clearing the bad stuff out from the deeper layer of the skin.

I also used cleansing oil to remove the makeup first then use the Gamila after. Gamila Secret is just replacing the cleansing foam at night.

The facebook group is cheaper b/c they do as "group order"; therefore less shipping and HST tax included.

I have order from the http://www.gamilasecret.com.hk
however they shipping cost is high, almost equal to 50% of the price of the soap.
and I don't trust ebay at all hahah, b/c I have received bad items before.
Therefore I order from the facebook group, I give it couple chance and find it is good; therefore I continue to order.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:30 am      Reply with quote
btw, i am just lively lemongrass for acne months.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:37 am      Reply with quote
here is the picture before and after using Gamila secret (however the description is in chinese, if you are interested plz just take a look at the picture)

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1-TKcWwiMEpEuG-69lWKJ9k-2qOq9zOTYxecY80zep0o&pli=1
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Thats great Queen but what is holding the soap together? I tend to agree that all beautiful soaps wheather its gamilla or zest they have clogging ingredients and are not good even as a bath soap and always leaves a film on your skin.
What is the FULL ingredient listing??? Is there tallowate in it?
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
here is the ingredient list (i type it directly from the box - right now i am using Soothing Geranium)

Olive (olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Aqua, Bay Leaf (Laurus Nobilis) oil, Coconut (cocus Nucifera) oil, Castor oil, Shea Butter (butyrospermum Parkii) oil, Grape (vitis Vinifera) seeeed oil, Sweet almond (prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) oil, Lavender (lavendula Angustifolia oil, Nettle (urtica Dioic), Rosemary , Chamomile, Geranium essential oil, Vervain, Rue (Ruta Graveolens) Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Pistachio)
Margaritis
5% products discount

Sun May 08, 2011 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information,

I have to say after reading the above posts I will definetely try the Gamila Secret soap line.

For an oily skin does anybody knows which one is the most suitable?
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 08, 2011 9:35 am      Reply with quote
Hmm those ingredients are good, except the Lavender and rosemary oil can be quite irritating to some people
paulspnao
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2011 1:57 am      Reply with quote
I have using Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Crème 6 Oz.This is natural, rich cream cleanser. Natural Soap Bark deeply penetrates and cleanses, removing dirt, makeup, and excess oil for clean healthy skin. Chamomile and Aloe gently soothe and soften skin. Rosemary and Echinacea extracts reduce inflammation, tighten pores, and increase cell renewal. You'll get a deep clean for naturally soft, fresh, healthy skin. Thanks for sharing..
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |