Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What's your HG facial moisturizer?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:52 am      Reply with quote
I'm trying to look for something that's moisturizing yet non-greasy and I haven't been able to come across any. Recommendations?

Antioxidants and SPF are bonuses too!
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
The Paulas Choice line pretty much covers the spf and her moisturizers ingredients list is a whos who in antioxdiants. Even the toners are packed with antioxidants.

Elizabeth Grant serums are excellent for moisture.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
I really like Green Garden's Naturals Silky Face.
Had a jar in a sampler I bought last year and it is my favorite regular face cream now.

It feels very light and moisturizes well.
I can actually use it in my eye area without problems too.

But their website says it has emu oil- the one I have does not have emu and does not say that on the jar- you can request without Emu oil.
(the sampler i bought was also advertising the version they had has no emu).

Here are the ingedients:

Ingredients:

• Organic Palm Oil
• Palm Stearic Acid
• Vitamin E
• Phenoxyethanol
• Vitamin A
• Rosehip Oil
• Vitamin C Ester
• Wheat Germ Oil
• Pro Vitamin B5
• Comfrey
• Neem Oil
• Citric Acid • Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
• Organic Black Willow
Bark Extract
• Rosemary Oleoresin
• Organic Aloe Juice
• Tetrasodium EDTA
• Organic Jojoba Oil
• Emulsifying Wax
• Rose
• Distillate
• Avocado Oil

There is no SPF though.

http://www.greengardensnaturals.com/product/silky-face
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
This ingredient listing looks good ottawashopper. I will check out their website.
Thanks eh?!
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Wow that is quite the impressive list. I'll be checking that out too.. thanks!
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 am      Reply with quote
I'm on my 3rd jar of that one.

I was using some of the Clinique oil free moisturizing gel and their Moisure surge sometimes- and found that for some odd reason Clinique would start to bother my skin after a few days.

Usually I keep on switching moisturizers when I use one up.
Only with that it had sunscreen, but I use Colorscience powder over that or another mineral makeup.
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Actually, that cream contains wheat germ oil. Isn't that very high on the comedogenic scale?
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Neo Cutis Bio-Restorative Skin Cream. I really like this moisturizer and I have tried a ton of them; Revive, Clarins, Decleor, LaRoche-Posay, Olay, Philosophy, Bliss, Etc. Some I liked and some I disliked but none were wonderful enough to purchase twice.

Neo Cutis is that wonderful (I also use the Neo Cutis Eye cream - Fantasic) that I had to purchase another bottle after I finished the first one. Originally, this was recommended to me by the dermatologist and I was reluctant to try it because of the price. I found it on Amazon for considerably less and even cheaper on Ebay - So it isn't too expensive if purchased from one of those sites. The first bottle lasted me almost 6 months. It has growth factors that encourage collagen production, which softens the look of lines. I have also used TNS Recovery Complex, which contains growth factors, and both products do improve the skin, but Neo Cutis is superior IMO. If your skin is too sensitive for products containing retinoids or alpha hydroxy acids, Neo Cutis Bio-Restorative Skin Cream is a good option. To keep your good results always, always remember to wear sunscreen!!!

Neocutis Bio Restorative Skin Cream full list of ingredients: Water (aqua), octyldodecanol, glyceryl stearate, decyl oleate, glycerin, propylene glycol, wheat germ oil (Triticum Vulgare), stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, myreth-3 myristate, ceteareth-12, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, borage seed oil (Borago Officinalis), carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, glycosphingolipids, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, BHT, ethylparaben, butylparaben, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Skin Biology's squalane. I like to keep things simple.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
yes, squalene is a good simple moisturizer.

I am using Olivane Squalene with Ross and green tea
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skinยฎ |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |