Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
the best $15 wrinkle plumper!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:23 am      Reply with quote
OMG I just tried olay regenerist filling and sealing wrinkle treatment after reading good reviews. I ordered it for ONLY 15 on ebay.This stuff rocks!I have tried it all, restylane artefill, botox etc... this wrinkle filler is an instant 15 miracle,I will be using this everyday from now on!it took 5 yrs off my face instantly.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:39 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
OMG I just tried olay regenerist filling and sealing wrinkle treatment after reading good reviews. I ordered it for ONLY 15 on ebay.This stuff rocks!I have tried it all, restylane artefill, botox etc... this wrinkle filler is an instant 15 miracle,I will be using this everyday from now on!it took 5 yrs off my face instantly.

I am glad you reviewed this lucy, I bought it at my drugstore a good while back and love it, love it! I just never got around to a review due to crazy life circumstances. I then just happily used it and forgot to mention it here, it's awesome stuff! Smile
Thanks again for the review. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 am      Reply with quote
when I used it I found i didnt even need foundation....it somehow took the shine off my face, filled in pores and wrinkles. I felt addig foundation might make me look older, it gives you a healthy glow to your face ...and yes younger.And its so cheap too. I am going to give it to my daughter to use it to fill i light acne scars.
lilmiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc - What is your skin type and your daughters skin type? I have acne scars, but also active acne and am wondering if this will aggravate acne or cause me to break out? Thanks in advance!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I am half italian, half chinese if that helps.skin on the olive side.I would buy from a drugstore,try it if it doesnt work return it.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I can't use anything Olay - my skin can't cope with the cheap fillers, I get cystic acne from it. Sad
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 am      Reply with quote
LucyLuc I'm surprised you even have any wrinkles!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 am      Reply with quote
I dont have deep wrinkles but some fine lines that this product seem to smooth out,its also makes pores less noticeable.sorry but if you are 57 u are going to have some fine lines or you will look kinda freakish.
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - does anyone know if the olay
wrinkle plumper is just temporary or will there
be cumulative effects??? thx DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
its temporary.it fills in the crease or pore, when you wash your face its gone.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am      Reply with quote
I'm always looking for a wrinkle filling primer. I'm going to add this to my shopping list.

I found the ingredients if anyone is interested.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4 (Amino-Peptide), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Water, Isohexadecane, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, PEG 100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:36 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl,

Thanks for posting the ingredients!

As long as you aren't against a few "cones" this is really a great and reasonable product! As lucy posted it just makes any little imperfections seem to disappear, and the majority of us (over 20-30) crowd have at least a few we like to hide! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl,

Thanks for posting the ingredients!

As long as you aren't against a few "cones" this is really a great and reasonable product! As lucy posted it just makes any little imperfections seem to disappear, and the majority of us (over 20-30) crowd have at least a few we like to hide! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Lucy....what way do you find is best to apply? I was reading reviews on this stuff and some applied under and some over makeup....some did under and over Laughing

It seems to be a hit with most reviews I read...I can't believe I've never tried this stuff before Confused...I wonder if this is similar to the Clinique Pore Minimizer...

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Lucyluc,
Where are you applying the product? My under eye area is the worst! Next time I'm at Walgreen's, I'm going to get this and give it a try. Thanks!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Thx for the review, I found it on amazon for $12.97 with subscribe & save + free shipping (just cancel the subscription after it ships) For that price can't go wrong trying it out.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, got some! Will give it a go tomorrow!

Edited: To those of you who use this, are you applying it to dry skin, over moisturizers, or serums?? Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
I bought some as well today Kims... Laughing

So we shall see how it goes! I'm just hoping for a bit more pore coverage.

Amazingly it was a buck cheaper at Walgreens compared to Walmart...

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Olay filler, after I have applied my facial products,its supposed to go under makeup I believe but I have found I dont need much foundation at all with this product. It is somewhat similar to clinique pore minimizer (which I love) I use that on my nose as it covers pores well. I do think the Olay would do the same thing, however it doesnt have color like the minimizer does.I only dab on a little foundation or concealer on red spots etc...I am finding foundation all over my face makes me look older.I pat the filler in firmly in the creases to fill in the line.Great stuff and cheap!
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Olay filler, after I have applied my facial products,its supposed to go under makeup I believe but I have found I dont need much foundation at all with this product. It is somewhat similar to clinique pore minimizer (which I love) I use that on my nose as it covers pores well. I do think the Olay would do the same thing, however it doesnt have color like the minimizer does.I only dab on a little foundation or concealer on red spots etc...I am finding foundation all over my face makes me look older.I pat the filler in firmly in the creases to fill in the line.Great stuff and cheap!
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Is this available in the UK?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 am      Reply with quote
dont know about uk, but you can always buy on ebay,its usually cheaper there.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tips LL Smile

I happen to be a huge fan of Cliniques Pore Minimizer as well and it has worked great for me for years....but as of late, it seems to be settling in a small patch of pores near my nose/NL's, works everywhere else...don't know why Confused

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
$10 free shipping Ebay... On it's way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Just purchased some at the local shoppers drug mart. (pricey here in Canada though, iirc nearly $30.00). I should have looked at ebay first, lol! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |