Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
REVIEW-Varicose Vein Lotion (Janson Beckett)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Bad, Bad Mabsy Wink Now you have me feeling that I should take a little jaunt to the Laura Mercier counter this afternoon and get the soap, or maybe the body milk or the gel Laughing Of course they are possibly going to call security if I just go in and start sniffing all their stuff again.
Mabsy

Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Luckily for me, the nearest LM counter to me is about 100km away at the Gold Coast. Of course, I just happen to be heading down to the GC in a couple of hours so if I make it to the shops I'll go check it out! Scary thought as LM is *really* overpriced here!
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Luckily for me, the nearest LM counter to me is about 100km away at the Gold Coast. Of course, I just happen to be heading down to the GC in a couple of hours so if I make it to the shops I'll go check it out! Scary thought as LM is *really* overpriced here!

Ouch Shock More really overpriced. I don't know if I should wish that you get to the store and love it or if you get to the store and it isn't minty enough to be tempting. Probably that it is minty and tempting. As long as you will be the 100km away from home anyway. I can't wish that you don't make it to the store. Getting to investigate new products that you aren't exposed to everyday in an up close and personal way so that you can check the color, the texture, or perhaps sniff them as in my case is always fun, even if you don't buy anything. You just have to be careful not to get the fever and caught up in the frenzy haze of it or else you find yourself back at home with a bag full of stuff having a huge case of buyer's remorse that can possibly lead to a heart attack or stroke. Shock And 100 km is a long way to have to go to return things.
Mabsy

Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Marella,

Well, I made it down the coast but I was running late and by the time I got there the shops were already closing. All good though - heading down there next weekend as well Smile
mojocat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:27 am      Reply with quote
does anyone know if this product still exists? i cant find it here on EDS or the JB website. recentky noticed spider/vericose veins on my legs and desperate to remove them now. any other effective solutions for that problem?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
mojocat wrote:
does anyone know if this product still exists? i cant find it here on EDS or the JB website. recentky noticed spider/vericose veins on my legs and desperate to remove them now. any other effective solutions for that problem?

You will find it under salon products:

http://www.janson-beckett.com/store_fld/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=27

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
mojocat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie! i missed that bit!
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:35 am      Reply with quote
Oooh I am going to get my hands on some of this cream ASAP. I have spider veins on my calves and above my knees and because I have such pale skin they are really noticable, so I don't really enjoy the hot summer months and wearing skirts.
Brenda Z
5% products discount

Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
I was curious of Gucci and Winnie (or anyone else) are still having favorable results with the vein cream? I need something for the spider veins appearing on my legs around my knees. Do you still like this product? If you do please let me know or if you have found something else please let me know. Thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |