Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Meaningful Beauty - Cindy Crawford
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kamarjor
5% products discount

Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering if any of you have tried the new line by Cindy Crawford - Meaningful Beauty?

I have always been very skeptical of all mail order products, but she has always proven to be so trusworthy in my opinion. Any thoughts?
kamarjor
5% products discount

Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
I am new here, so maybe I broke some sort of Etiquette rule, or maybe this is just not an interesting post. I really did wonder if anyone has tried this product. Oh, well. I guess I will just have to try it and see.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
It was an interesting post! Apparently no one here has used it or I'm sure they would have responded.

I did just browse the website and while the products are probably very good, I am always sceptical when they don't list the ingredients. They are probably listed on the products themselves or the boxes, but I want to know beforehand what I am buying. Also if you look at the fine print on the bottom of the page you'll notice with the first order they put you on auto-ship. I have never bought from a company that does that and never will. Those points alone will keep me from trying these products even though they may have merit.

If you do decide to try them please let us know how they work ok? And welcome to the forum kamarjor! Smile

-Cheri
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:41 am      Reply with quote
I've never heard of that line before, but again, I dont really know much of the different products. I've leard a lot from this forum. Before I found this site, I virtually knew nothing about skin care products.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:46 am      Reply with quote
I never heard of it either, that's why I didn't comment. Hope you didn't think we were being snobby Smile

I always liked cindy crawford too...didn't know she had any new lines out. I've never ordered stuff off the tv, and probably never will..

Like Cheri, the autoship thing bugs me..they KNOW people won't bother calling to cancel and they just keep sending the stuff
Mabsy

Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:03 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, wasn't snubbing you - just haven't heard of it Embarassed
kamarjor
5% products discount

Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Yea, The auto-ship bugs me too. I am soooo ready to try something new, though. I think I will try it. I appreciate everyone's response. I was afraid that no one would respond, Embarassed I am glad to hear that everyone is welcome. Very Happy I have really enjoyed reading this forum. It is very helpful. , I will let you all know how it works out. Rolling Eyes Have a great day.

Shirene
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am with you, lianne. For some reason, the fact that anything is an 'as seen on TV' product makes me become immediately skeptical and I refuse to purchase it. Maybe I need to see a therapist, LOL!
kamarjor
5% products discount

Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I have been using this for almost a week and I love it. The shipping was fast. I also ordered some bare essentuals makup 2 weeks before I ordered this and it still has not come. I ordered it directly from the web site. What a mistake. As for the Meaningful beauty.----My pores are actually smaller and my skin feels fantastic. I don't know if I am happy with the eye cream yet, but the cleanser is unbelievable. It is so light, but yet does the job very well. I have oily,dry,sensitive skin. Sometimes it is a nightmare. It looks really good. I couldn't be happier. If anyone else tries this let me know. I would be interested to hear your review.

Have a great day.
tracylynn
5% products discount

Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
i ordered from HSN and it was an autoship and the day i received it i called and cancelled it and they immediately sent me the cancellation notice. i also ordered this on a sunday and it came tuesday! sometimes ordering from tv internet, ebay or whatever can be a good experience. though i think i am an addict. i would rather shop online than in the stores Embarassed
Sweet Pea
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:21 am      Reply with quote
I have never heard of this line. It seems like everyone is coming out with some kind of skincare, jewelry or clothing line. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Sorry don't really have anything to add here as I haven't tried this, but I just wanted to say that I think it may be popular in Poland as I saw it in pharmacies over there.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I sadly only have one thing in common with Cindy Crawford - AGE Crying or Very sad
gingerfrench

Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:48 am      Reply with quote

I have been lurking for some time, and love the forum. I have been using the Meaningful Beauty for two weeks and notice a tremendous difference in pore size on my nose (combination skin with T-zone issues). I too am not sure about the eye cream but it does seem to tighten my under eye area(I only hope it's not drying it out Shock ). Will check in later to update on results post 2 weeks.

Gin
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome to the forum gingerfrench wave
ccortez

Tue May 10, 2005 10:30 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty for 8 days. I think it's wonderful. I can't say that I've noticed my pores shrinking, but I have been able to stop using a daily exfoliant... I was using St. Ives Apricot Scrub everyday because my skin was so rough, especially on my chin area and my nose. Since I started using this product, my skin has smoothed out nicely. I'm prone to acne, especially when stressed, and my breakouts have diminished as well. I also have to say that I love that my skin isn't getting all dried out like it was when I was using my other cleanser. Overall, so far, I really love this product. I'm all for the auto-ship since I'm really bad at planning ahead and I'd hate to run out of cleanser or something and have to resort to using the old stuff again.

So, has anyone else out there had similar results? Anyone new tried the product?
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I purchased Meaningful Beauty and it was just okay. I ended up giving it to a friend of mine who is going through a bit of a mid-life crisis. I have pretty good over 35 sensitive Asian skin. It didn't do anything major but it didn't cause any problems either.
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
off the topic with meaningful beauty here, some of you've mentioned purchasing it from hsn. just wondering if someone tried any other skincare line offered at hsn?
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
I've tried a lot of different lines:

Serious Skincare (again, just okay, nothing fantastic)
Wei East (still use her lip cream, liked her chestnust firming cream, but didn't repurchase)
Dr. Graf (wanted it to work, but no results)
Elysee (nice, but not wonderful)
Signature Club A - (again, nothing to write home about - make-up was way super heavy)

All in all, the products were nice, but nothing I would repurchase.
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Some are the products are good - the Serious Skincare Glycolic Cleanser is a very good cleanser -especially for men/shaving. However when it comes to treatment products, I find that most of the products on shopping networks and infomercials aren't as potent as the many discussed here or sold on EDS. That's just my opinion from pretty much trying everything. Unfortunately for me, my skin likes the more expensive products!
moeneek
5% products discount

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Well, after reading posts from everyone who has tried Meaningful Beauty and liked it, I'm going to order it and try it out. I've been debating on which one to buy... MB or DREMU. I have really sensitive skin and emu oil is suppose to work well for that.

Has anyone here tried DREMU? Or any other emu oil product. It looks like it would work wonders but too expensive.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:08 am      Reply with quote
moeneek wrote:
Well, after reading posts from everyone who has tried Meaningful Beauty and liked it, I'm going to order it and try it out. I've been debating on which one to buy... MB or DREMU. I have really sensitive skin and emu oil is suppose to work well for that.

Has anyone here tried DREMU? Or any other emu oil product. It looks like it would work wonders but too expensive.

I use emu oil regularily, before I go to bed. It is very moisturizing, and good at healing and calming any irritation. It doesn't have to be expensive; I have a feeling DREMU is highly over priced. I just get mine fromwww.platinumskincare.com . Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Meaningful Beauty was developed by Dr Sebagh reputedly does Cindy's, Naomi's & Elle's faces. Just have a question in my mind will this range be a cheaper version of Dr Sebagh own range?
moeneek
5% products discount

Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
lol...I thought about that when I saw the infomercial on it. hmmm...I wonder if Cindy uses her own product or if she still gets the real stuff from the Dr. in France.

I just ordered MB and hope it works good. Oh yeah...thank you Faith...i also ordered the emu from that site you recommended. I will post my results after I try both of them. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |