Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Enormous Lash a no-go for me..
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
LatteQueen
5% products discount

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
This product does not work to make my lashes longer..It only made them semi-thick...I paid $105.00 and I can't find my receipt to return this item to Nordstrom's...I am so mad..

Everytime i try to see if there's growth, there's more lashes on my face than where they are supposed to be..

Not happy with this product at all..And i surely could use my 105.00 right now for something else..

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Does nordstroms require a rec't now?

You know, they got their reputation for taking any return when some guy returned snow tires... Well, that's the rumor anyway. No idea if that's really true.

I would go back to the store you bought it from, if possible... give them the credit card you purchased with.. They should be able to look that up, and give you a credit.

I bet if nothing else, they give you a store credit.

It's my understanding that little will make your lashes grow except the glaucoma medicine that you can buy as lattise... I've tried this and YES, it does work... quite well...

5% products discount

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:12 am      Reply with quote
thanks...i didn't use my Nordstrom card I used my mastercard/debit....hopefully they can take this mess back. This is my 5th lash growth product..I tried Rapid Lash,2x, Hydropeptide(not so great), and Loreal's (what a joke), Avon's(another joke), and now this one (what a waste of good money). But thanks for your advice and will give it a try..

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 am      Reply with quote
LatteQueen wrote:
This product does not work to make my lashes longer..It only made them semi-thick...I paid $105.00 and I can't find my receipt to return this item to Nordstrom's...I am so mad..

Everytime i try to see if there's growth, there's more lashes on my face than where they are supposed to be..

Not happy with this product at all..And i surely could use my 105.00 right now for something else..

Wow, $105!!!! That is crazy! Maybe you can contact them and see what they can do without a receipt. If you used a credit card for the purchase, would they accept a print-out?

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
LatteQueen wrote:

I was just reading a site and made me think about this post (I saw it last night) but here is something recommended by JoElla, on her beauty blog. Have you tried this:

Long Beautiful Lashes/ BeautyLash MD
November 12, 2008 — JoElla Milan

Beautylash MD will add LENGTH, THICKNESS, STRENGTH and FULLNESS to your lashes. Within 4 to 6 weeks, your lashes will noticeably improve in the appearance of volume, texture and density. It will also help prevent breakage and increase flexibility so that your eyelashes can reach their full potential. I carry 3 sizes on my website at excellent prices. The results are amazing. I receive many calls and emails from clients that have been more than pleased with the results from Beauty Lash MD. The price is much less than many of the top brands and the results are better. Please look at my website for more information.

The above information is found below:
http://joellasbeautyblog.com/

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 am      Reply with quote
Abbey st Clare has a eyelash growth conditioner thing...seems to have good reviews.

I used their other products like mineral makeup,blush,eyeshadow.

https://store.abbeystclare.com/skin-care/lash-and-brow-enhancement-serum.html

This is a hair conditioning and strengthening serum that contains vitamins and actives known to promote the length, fullness, and appearance of your eyelashes and eyebrows. Follicle enhancing nutrition promotes micro-circulation and hair growth.

Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Niacinimide (Vitamin B), Chrysin, Keratinocyte Growth Factor, additional oils, Optiphen.

I want to try this one with my next order.
But I just had a sample of Talika lipocils Expert and it did make my lashes a bit longer and seem stronger.
I only used for 1 week as I had a sample.
-not sure I want to buy it as I already have very long lashes.

I also used to really like the Mavala eyelash conditioner-it dosn't make lashes longer but keeps them really well conditioned which i liked.
I just stopped buying it because I hadly put anything on my lashes thesedays (use mascara maybe 2xa week at most).
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |