Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Anybody using the AALS???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
What are you using (serum, creams, etc) to give that extra "Boost" to your AALS device?

I read green tea, Sea kelp, aloe vera..
My hopes for using this device for firmer skin, possibly get high cheek bones, tighten/firm around my eyes ....
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have used green tea and the Lightstim serum in the past. I now use Ageless Secret products...currently using the Diamond formula and it plumps up my skin. The look is kinda like fillers where I needed them! This is a thread about the Lightstim and the gold formula...the diamond is the newer formula. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=41448&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=lightstim+ageless+secret+gold&start=0

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:13 am      Reply with quote
You will probably get firmer and plumper skin from the AALS. I don't think you will get higher cheekbones. That is asking a lot from a device.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Agree with Toby. I have found You can get better definition around your cheek bones - I do when I combine the AALS with Ageless Secret Gold. (or Diamond)... a winning combination.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 am      Reply with quote
I think your best bet for looking like you have more sculpted and higher cheekbones would be facial exercises. But, they're not for everyone.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
My hopes for using this device for firmer skin, possibly get high cheek bones, tighten/firm around my eyes ....

I agree for higher cheekbones the best is facial exercise. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
tasha92337 wrote:

I agree for higher cheekbones the best is facial exercise. Wink

Ditto ~ Ageless Secret/AALS restores lift and lost volume, but I still do my Facercise program every day. Cutting back, ultimately was no good for me. Wink ~ Aprile
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the wonderful tips!!
I have heard about the diamond and gold peoduct
But my main concern will forever be the skin around my eyes
Dark pigment mostly. I'm using a vitamin C serum. Aloe vera, and niacin 5%
Is it ok to use glycolic acid 15% around eyes not on lids of course.. Lol??
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Green Tea Serum Pre-LED Treatment by NCN, it's a great price and love it. Kassy has a recipe up as well for a DIY serum which is great too, also using green tea.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
If you are a happy camper with your Lightstim vote for it on the QVC customer awards survey.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
If you are a happy camper with your Lightstim vote for it on the QVC customer awards survey.

Let's see if this works
https://www.facebook.com/lightstim
You probably have to be on facebook to click on the survey from that link.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
This is the information on the QVC awards survey that has to do with the Lightstim.

LightStim has been nominated for the QVC CUSTOMER CHOICE BEAUTY AWARD!!!
In two separate categories! "Q.16 Best Tool" & "Q.31 Beauty Must Have"
Help make LightStim a WINNER! Please take a moment and click over to VOTE in BOTH CATEGORIES!
You can only vote once! So make it count! Paste this link in your browser: http://fb.me/vSua6K1y

Also this is another link that can get you to the survey!!
You must copy and paste all of this link through the no
http://www.qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=class|Q015&rewrite=no

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |