Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
I think I ruined my skin with OCM
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
SnowFairy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I've never had a facial done a by a professional so I have no idea what that does or how it feels. I also have not taken any antibiotics so I can't comment on that either.
However if you still have cysts I don't think you should let anyone touch them. With cystic acne the oil gland itself is very irritated and inflamed and with picking and squeezing the contents of the lesion can be pushed deeper into the skin causing more damage and even scarring.
I think your 10%bp is too strong. It is quite possibly drying out the surface of your skin and creating a barrier of dry dead skin so that it cannot penetrate deeper to be able to do its job. I think you should try a lesser percentage. How about the 2.5%BP by Proactiv. I use it and I think it is very nicely formulated. It gets absorbed and it doesn't dry out my skin. It feels really nice. You don't have to buy the Proactiv 3 step system. You can just get the bp from amazon. Another good product by proactiv is the salicylic acid night renewal lotion. It has a 1% salicylic acid and it is at the correct ph level so it will do a decent job at exfoliating your skin. It also has some antioxidants which is always good for the skin. I use the bp in the morning and the renewal lotion at night.
Have you tried or considered a vit C serum? I think it will be of great benefit to you. The one I use is by Nufountain and is 20%
L-ascorbic acid. It feels like water which is what I wanted - something with vit c and minimal other ingredients.
Another suggestion I have is to brew a really strong chamomile tea and keep in a spray bottle in your refrigerator. Spray your face with it whenever you remember during the day. It is very soothing and calming to the skin. You can also try that with green tea.
This spray http://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Acid-Matrixyl-3000-Spray/dp/B005EVOLI2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362585858&sr=8-3&keywords=timeless+skin+care+matrixyl
has cucumber extract and panthenol and is very soothing and hydrating to the skin. Panthenol also helps with the healing of wounds so it might help with the healing of the cysts damage.
Are you using sunscreen in the daytime? You definitely should.
Another thing to consider is that maybe the cystic acne is caused by hormonal changes with-in your body and it was just a coincidence that it started at about the same time you started to use the OCM. I'm saying this because despite all your efforts your face still hasn't cleared up. Give that some thought and do a little bit of research and see what you can find out.

Good luck with everything.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:30 am      Reply with quote
curlyqqq wrote:
my derm prescribed me acanya? its a mix of clindamycin/bp 2.5%, made my skin too tight and dry and flaky which is what the castor oil did in the first place. So then we tried clyndamicin phosphate 1%, i only used it for a week which isnt long enough to tell, but it was making all my cysts and blackheads turn into white heads so i took myself off that.

Maybe your skin really needs to "dry out" before it gets better. My advice is to stick with what your doctor recommends for a period of time before you start chopping and changing. I feel very sorry for the predicament that you're in, it must be very stressful - but, unfortunately, recovery can take time and patience.

I can't imagine that the application of some oil could have caused a long lasting, ongoing disaster. Unless it was an allergic reaction, which it doesn't sound like it is. Therefore, I think there is probably some other underlying cause. I urge you to stick with your medical advice - then, when everything is back to normal think about reassessing your skin care options.

All the best, hope everything turns around soon.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 am      Reply with quote
i went again yesterday for more injections and cysts have already seemed to go down, but of course more will break in, in clusters soon.

my face is soooo dry, im using ceraVE AM which has zinc but it makes my face a bit red.

my derm now prescribed me to try a sample of finecea....he said it wouldnt make me brekout more but i read reviews and that did happen to a lot of people so i'm afraid to irritate my condition more! he said it would help with redness, i just dont want it to be one of those creams that makes it worse before it gets better, i dont have the patience anymore to keep testing products and my sensitive skin.

i could tell me derm didnt even know what to do, this was his last resort, its actually for rocecea which i sont have? i hope next visit he suggests accutane so i can just clear this nastiness up
hzzyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Make sure you're taking a good probiotic supplement to rebalance your gut flora that the antibiotics are killing (just take it several hours after taking your antibiotic dose so that you don't just kill it off.)

When I used to get deep cysts (which stopped once I figured out I was gluten intolerant and stopped eating it!) the only thing that worked well for them was Enessa's clove oil cyst formula.

Turmeric powder, taken internally, can be so helpful for healing boils. It's very anti-inflammatory from the inside out (a topical turmeric powder/manuka honey mask might make a huge difference, too). The dose is generally several tsp./day in either warm water or you could also mix it into warm coconut milk or tea. Check out the section on boils over at earthclinic.com
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
curlyqqq wrote:
i went again yesterday for more injections and cysts have already seemed to go down, but of course more will break in, in clusters soon.

my face is soooo dry, im using ceraVE AM which has zinc but it makes my face a bit red.

my derm now prescribed me to try a sample of finecea....he said it wouldnt make me brekout more but i read reviews and that did happen to a lot of people so i'm afraid to irritate my condition more! he said it would help with redness, i just dont want it to be one of those creams that makes it worse before it gets better, i dont have the patience anymore to keep testing products and my sensitive skin.

i could tell me derm didnt even know what to do, this was his last resort, its actually for rocecea which i sont have? i hope next visit he suggests accutane so i can just clear this nastiness up

If I were you, I'd be insisting my derm give me Accutane - but maybe he just wants to try everything else first.

Have you read about treating acne with Colloidal Silver? Might be worth investigating. I know that it really helped my Mum when she had a very bad leg ulcer.

http://silvonic.com/how-colloidal-silver-works-to-fight-acne-outbreaks.aspx

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Mavala are you making your own OCM or purchasing one? If you are making your own it is important to add the emulsifier polysorbate 20 or polysorbate 80. Without it the oil does not rinse off entirely; and the face must be washed again. With the poly 80 it rinses off clean. Always use the really warm cloth to the face for a couple minutes as well. I have used this method for years and I don't use anything else to take off make-up before hand. As a matter of fact, this stuff removes every trace of make-up for me. Over washing isn't good either and OCM is considered a deep clean.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Cat_eyes wrote:
Mavala are you making your own OCM or purchasing one? If you are making your own it is important to add the emulsifier polysorbate 20 or polysorbate 80. Without it the oil does not rinse off entirely; and the face must be washed again. With the poly 80 it rinses off clean. Always use the really warm cloth to the face for a couple minutes as well. I have used this method for years and I don't use anything else to take off make-up before hand. As a matter of fact, this stuff removes every trace of make-up for me. Over washing isn't good either and OCM is considered a deep clean.

I actually don't agree with this. I've been using OCM in its pure form for years and have never had any problem in rinsing away the oil. It is important to use copious amounts of hot water and a wash cloth. I know there have been some people who have got into trouble with OCM but when questioned they admit that they didn't wash the oil off properly. One member stated that she simply wiped the oil off with a tissue. It is imperative to wash off all the oil - but I don't think it's necessary to add a surfactant to the oil to do so.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 am      Reply with quote
I meant to post this link before, but forgot. There's allot of good information about OCM here:

http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
There are many different types, grades, and qualities of oils not to mention different areas have different water qualities. I guess it would depend on which oil you are using; and the water quality where you live. A very good source told me that long ago about adding the poly 80. A good source as in this person formulates skin care products for a popular company that provides hand made products. Secondly, your idea of oily may not be the same as mine. Besides, what is so bad about a surfactant?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Cat_eyes wrote:
There are many different types, grades, and qualities of oils not to mention different areas have different water qualities. I guess it would depend on which oil you are using; and the water quality where you live. A very good source told me that long ago about adding the poly 80. A good source as in this person formulates skin care products for a popular company that provides hand made products. Secondly, your idea of oily may not be the same as mine. Besides, what is so bad about a surfactant?

I'm not suggesting that a surfactant is "bad" - I just think adding one defeats the principal of OCM which is that oil doesn't strip the skin of nutrients, rather it adds nutrients. BTW, there are some concerns about Polysorbate 80 (but then if you look hard enough you can find negative things about absolutely anything). http://thegoodhuman.com/2012/05/31/what-is-polysorbate-80/

I'm not sure where you're going with your point about water quality. Surely we all use water to bathe regardless of where we live. I have definitely never heard of the quality of water being associated with the use of OCM. And as for my having a different idea to you on what is "oily" - I think we all know what oily means. As I stated earlier, after cleansing the skin with oils, there definitely should be no oily residue left on the skin.

So each to their own, if you want to add a surfactant to the oils, that's fine. There are plenty of OTC oil cleansers which do this - I just don't believe it's necessary.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Cat_eyes wrote:

I'm not suggesting that a surfactant is "bad" - I just think adding one defeats the principal of OCM which is that oil doesn't strip the skin of nutrients, rather it adds nutrients. BTW, there are some concerns about Polysorbate 80 (but then if you look hard enough you can find negative things about absolutely anything). http://thegoodhuman.com/2012/05/31/what-is-polysorbate-80/

I'm not sure where you're going with your point about water quality. Surely we all use water to bathe regardless of where we live. I have definitely never heard of the quality of water being associated with the use of OCM. And as for my having a different idea to you on what is "oily" - I think we all know what oily means. As I stated earlier, after cleansing the skin with oils, there definitely should be no oily residue left on the skin.

So each to their own, if you want to add a surfactant to the oils, that's fine - but a purist would say that then you are not really doing OCM. There are plenty of OTC oil cleansers which do this - I just don't believe it's necessary.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Obviously, the OCM causes acne. No, the body doesn't need the nutrients found in polyunsaturated oils, which likely cause hormonal imbalances. I tried washing my face with coconut oil for a while, but it's too alkaline. It seem for many people with acne just regular washing and toning might be better.

As for using Accutane for acne, you should exhaust all other possibilities before using a cancer drug. I would buy one of those blue light things and use that for a few weeks, along with a salicyclic acid wash or product:
http://ncnskincare.com/acne-oily-skin-c-20/dpl-nuve-blue-acne-light-therapy-system-p-172
CaryBear
5% products discount

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Yeesh you would think a group of fully grown women with a lot of "knowledge" would know that many have negative, then positive reactions to products because its skin's initial reaction & natural defense system trying to restore the skin's equilibrium.
Skin does not release impurities. It's job is to keep stuff out. The liver and kidneys do the job of eliminating toxins. If your skin is breaking out because of your diet, for instance it's because the organs of elimination ( NOT Skin)are overburdened with toxins, or your immune system is responding to an allergy to something. Wheat and dairy are the biggest causes of adult acne, both mess with hormones and organs of elimination.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:17 am      Reply with quote
What do you consider sweat to be then if not impurities? Its one method that the body uses to cool down, but at the same time releases toxins stored in the body. Whilst the skin’s primary function is protection from bacteria etc it also has the ability of releasing toxins and is known to be an organ of elimination. The kidneys and liver are also organs of elimination that work with that purpose (as well as many others) so to say that skin hasn’t that ability is stupid.

Also if the skin is breaking out – its not always related to diet, it can be hormonal too (hence teenagers often get these not because of diet but hormonal imbalances). Wheat and dairy are challenges, but then according to the scientists even glutten can be for some people nowadays. Are all sources of wheat identical – no. So whilst some may react badly to say bread, there are other sources that may not encourage such a reaction.
CaryBear wrote:
Yeesh you would think a group of fully grown women with a lot of "knowledge" would know that many have negative, then positive reactions to products because its skin's initial reaction & natural defense system trying to restore the skin's equilibrium.
Skin does not release impurities. It's job is to keep stuff out. The liver and kidneys do the job of eliminating toxins. If your skin is breaking out because of your diet, for instance it's because the organs of elimination ( NOT Skin)are overburdened with toxins, or your immune system is responding to an allergy to something. Wheat and dairy are the biggest causes of adult acne, both mess with hormones and organs of elimination.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 am      Reply with quote
From t-tap forum:

Did You Know?
The skin is the largest most important eliminative organ in the body and is responsible for one quarter of the body’s detoxification each day?
The skin eliminates over one pound of waste acids each day in the average adult, most of it through the sweat glands?
That the skin is known also as our third kidney?
That the skin receives one third of all the blood circulated in the body?
That the skin is the last to receive nutrients in the body, yet the first to show signs of imbalance or deficiency?

Detoxification is performed by a number of organs, glands, and transportation systems, including the skin, digestive system, kidneys, liver, lungs, lymphatic system, and mucous membranes. Dry skin brushing deals with detoxification of the skin.

Dry brushing is a way to stimulate all the above organs of detoxification because it provides a gentle internal massage.

Dry brushing is promoted as a preventative for dry skin and a way to exfoliate the skin, thus stimulating skin renewal that is super soft to the touch, but there are many other benefits as well:

Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing Explained:

1.Removes cellulite
2.Cleanses the lymphatic system
3.Removes dead skin layers
4.Strengthens the immune system
5.Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
6.Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
7.Tones the muscles
8.Stimulates circulation
9.Improves the function of the nervous system
10.Helps digestion

1.Dry brushing removes cellulite- Cellulite is the expression used to describe pockets of fat which are trapped and cause dimpling in the skin. This dimpling is irregular and patchy and has been identified with orange peel.These deposits most commonly occur on the thighs and hips of women. Cellulite can affect men and women of any body weight or size.
2. Your best bets for getting rid of cellulite are dry skin brushing, connective tissue massage, eating foods that feed the skin, an alkaline diet program and a consistent exercise routine. These techniques will break down the unwelcome toxic body deposits and send them scurrying out your body through the elimination systems. And your health will be SO much better for it!
3.Dry brushing cleans the lymphatic system. Lymph is a clear to yellowish watery fluid which is found throughout the body. It circulates through body tissues picking up fats, bacteria, and other unwanted materials, filtering these substances out through the lymphatic system.All detoxification occurs first and foremost through the lymph. Our bodies contain far more lymph than blood, so you can see how important this might be.
4.Dry skin brushing exfoliates the skin. Dry skin brushing helps shed dead skin cells, which can help improve skin texture and cell renewal. Dry skin is a sign of detoxification. Therefore it’s good to keep the process going by removing the dead skin daily. If this does not occur, a “log jam” can happen where the person ends up with eczema, psoriasis, and dandruff.
5.Dry skin brushing strengthens the immune system. Dry skin brushing can reduce the duration of an infection and accelerate the clearing of toxins. It helps support the immune system.
6.Dry skin brushing stimulates the hormone and oil glands, thus helping all of the body systems perform at peak efficiency. The skin is your body's largest organ. When improperly maintained, the elimination duties of the skin are forced upon the kidneys. Chemical analysis of sweat shows that it has almost the same constituents as urine. If the skin becomes inactive, its pores choke with millions of dead cells, uric acid and other impurities which will remain in the body putting extra stress on the liver and kidneys. Bathe daily and do a dry skin brushing before the bath/shower to help stimulate blood flow to the surface so that toxins can more easily escape.
7.Dry skin brushing tightens the skin - Our bodies make a new top layer of skin every 24 hours – dry skin brushing removes the old top layer, allowing the clean new layer to come to the surface, resulting in softer, smoother, tighter skin.
8.Dry skin brushing stimulates your circulation. Our skin breathes! And yet, in most people, this vital route of detoxification is operating far below its capacity, because it is clogged with dead skin cells and the un-removed waste excreted through perspiration. Dry skin brushing increases circulation to skin, encouraging your body’s discharge of metabolic wastes. Increased blood flow begins entering the areas brushed and you will experience an increase in electromagnetic energy that permits you to feel energized and invigorated. By activating the circulation you can also prevent varicose veins.
9.Helps digestion -- Dry skin brushing helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores. Healthy, breathing skin contributes to overall body health. When you brush, the pores of your skin open allowing your skin to absorb nutrients and eliminate toxins.
Cheerisonic
5% products discount

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I want to add to this old thread to maybe help someone else.

There are some oils people are just allergic to. My allergic reaction to macadamia nut, apricot, and many other oils is cystic acne. I am not allergic to other oils such as olive, argan, avocado, etc. and don't get the same reaction.

There is something to purging for the OCM, but there ALSO could be an allergic reaction to ingredients also. It something not to rule out. I suffered through what I thought was a purging phase that almost ruined my skin. Tried it with different oils and had a much different outcome.

A lot of great information in this forum and I have learned so much. I hope I can be of some help.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
OCM strips the skin over time if you constantly have oil in your skin it stops making its own and you end up with dry unbalanced skin. The original OCM is supposed to leave a bit of oil behind so you cut back on oil production so if you have dry or normal skin this is not good!
there is a article called DO NOT USE OCM from a well known skin care forum called GARDEN OF WISDOM sorry but I am not able to paste the link
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
DickeyMoe wrote:
OCM strips the skin over time if you constantly have oil in your skin it stops making its own and you end up with dry unbalanced skin. The original OCM is supposed to leave a bit of oil behind so you cut back on oil production so if you have dry or normal skin this is not good!
there is a article called DO NOT USE OCM from a well known skin care forum called GARDEN OF WISDOM sorry but I am not able to paste the link

Hi DickeyMoe

What is the original OCM vs the OCM that strips skin? Also my understanding of why OCM worked on oily skin was precisely because a little oil was left on the skin so the message to the "oil taps" was no excess oil needed to be produced. And in effect the issues people with oily skin had off too much oil being produced and clogging pores was diminished.

In the case of someone like me who had fine lines, OCM worked for me because I stopped water-based moisturizers. I found what they did was make my skin even drier. It was as if the water in the moisturizer would evaporate after a while so the good results I started with would not last and I'd end up with dull skin that showed fine lines. When I started OCM and stopped using any moisturizer after it, my previously dry combination skin seemed to become normal.

Now because I believe everything in moderation, I do not use OCM every day. I do plain water washes a lot where I use nothing but the lukewarm water spraying from my shower and a face cloth to remove dirt and oils from my face. And my skin seems to like this method too.

Every once in a blue moon I may do a dead sea mud mask... But usually my cleansing is OCM or plain water washes.

Oh and the method I use is where you apply oil then wipe off with a damp warm cloth. Is that considered the "original"? What other method of OCM is there? I seem to be out of touch.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:55 am      Reply with quote
DickeyMoe wrote:

Exactly.

Its as simple as the following imo.
If you have congested skin OCM will make a mess there. After some time massaging the oil it actually penetrates inside the pores.I know that cause i was feeling the taste of the oil in my tongue after some minutes.So you just make the skin even more congested.
Also the warm cloth is a joke,since warm and hot water forces the skin to evaporate its precious fluids and looking afterwards pale and with no tone.

Do not use OCM and hot water if you have congested skin.Diet and correct oxygenation will do much more for skin than OCM.

Whoever can use oils on face without problems is a lucky bastard.Massaging with Jojoba removes scars ,spots etc.If only i could do it without problems.I have to stop after a while due to the oil making me congested.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:03 am      Reply with quote
The warm cloth used in OCM isn’t for evaporating water from the skin, but to help remove the debris of the oil and any toxins or bacteria that has been loosened. I actually have seen some skins benefit greatly from alternating between hot and cold water because it stimulates movement in the skin itself, so saying to people not to use hot skin is a joke isn’t correct. For example there are benefits for using hot water – i.e. when shaving. If its something you are completely against you could use a cold cloth immediately after, but using a cold cloth isn’t going to help you get rid of excess oil etc.

I agree diet and oxygenation are good but OCM can be a useful tool for many people. There are differing schools of thoughts as to the ratios of oils, and even down to what oils should be used. Jojoba oil is a classical oil used in many texts, but there are many and so sometimes its worthwhile experimenting with others like avocado, squalene, emu, carnelian, almond or seasame oils are options too. Some people are allergic to nuts and they are used in some oils as a body, but not all oils are identical so it may be more about determining the right one for your body/face.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:35 am      Reply with quote
There is only 1 OCM as far as I know. The traditional one where you massage a olive and castor oil mix into the face for a number of minutes then take a hot washcloth to your face and wipe off the oil. I imagine this is better suited for people who have oil to spare but if you have normal to dry skin and are pre menopausal as I was maybe not such a good idea. My skin got so dry except under my eyes and neck these areas did not dry out. My sis is a stylist and she cant believe how many women have dried out hair. She asks them what they are putting in it, oil is the usual answer it stripes the hair. I know some use a rinsable oil to clean their skin, the oil will pull out oil. I don't consider this the trad OCM. I restore antique automobiles and use gasoline to clean dirty engine parts, gasoline is greasy and cleans the heck out of those old parts. I realize old greasy, dirty car parts are not skin but the same principal applies. I stopped putting anything on my face for 1 year to get my skin to snap back to making its own oil again. It did get better but I still am dry. I haven't washed my face in 3 years, I don't use cosmetics. What works for some doesn't for others but I do remember watching a video where a piece of raw hide was placed in a container of oil and 1 in water. The 1 that was in the water plumped right up and the 1 that was left in oil it was hard and still wrinkled.

Sorry for the long babble, just my thoughts whatever works for you stick with it.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |