Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Has anyone tried ReAura Laser Device from Philips?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:

CookieD: a good rule of thumb when having any laser treatment that is causing mild skin damage, to invoke the healing process and hopefully new firm collage, is use creams that aid the healing process, avoid creams that cause more irritation, such as Retin A, as you over loading the skin, and you have to give the skin time to heal, regenerate and rest, as you may undo the good that Reaura is doing and not see the results you want.

During the treatment period I avoided 'active creams' that would interfere with the Reaura treatments, keep it to the pre treatment gel, post treatment cream and lots of sun block, and lots of hydrating creams that don't have active ingredients.

If you want specific details about creams etc, DM is the guru.

PQ

Thanks PQ and DM- I am planning to use both AnteAge and ReAura laser aftercare complex on my face(half and half test). The AA does have Niacinamide in it and stem cell cytokines which are supposed to be healing. I will keep a very close eye on my skin and if I have any problem I will switch to just the aftercare complex. I do want to use the AA product if I can because I am seeing results but if it has to go it has to go.

I also have the Avene spring water and for extra lotion I was going to use CeraVe PM but it has Niacinamide in it also. I do have the CeraVe moisturizing cream. I usually use it on my feet because it's way to heavy for my oily skin but maybe my skin will actually be dry from using the laser and I will need something like that. I also have some SA base cream somewhere that I can probably use.

Can you tell me what kind of cream you are using PQ? Also Darkmoon if you have any suggestion for something to use on oily skin I would love to hear your advice. TIA

Anyone else out there using the laser I would love to know what products you guys are using.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again Cookie,

My thought is if PQ has been fine using the KinNiaNAG Serum than Niacinamide should be no issue, of course we know everyone can react in their own unique way so just watching for any sign of a problem would be a good plan! I am really looking forward to hearing about your results! Very Happy

CookieD wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

CookieD: a good rule of thumb when having any laser treatment that is causing mild skin damage, to invoke the healing process and hopefully new firm collage, is use creams that aid the healing process, avoid creams that cause more irritation, such as Retin A, as you over loading the skin, and you have to give the skin time to heal, regenerate and rest, as you may undo the good that Reaura is doing and not see the results you want.

During the treatment period I avoided 'active creams' that would interfere with the Reaura treatments, keep it to the pre treatment gel, post treatment cream and lots of sun block, and lots of hydrating creams that don't have active ingredients.

PQ

Thanks PQ and DM- I am planning to use both AnteAge and ReAura laser aftercare complex on my face(half and half test). The AA does have Niacinamide in it and stem cell cytokines which are supposed to be healing. I will keep a very close eye on my skin and if I have any problem I will switch to just the aftercare complex. I do want to use the AA product if I can because I am seeing results but if it has to go it has to go.

I also have the Avene spring water and for extra lotion I was going to use CeraVe PM but it has Niacinamide in it also. I do have the CeraVe moisturizing cream. I usually use it on my feet because it's way to heavy for my oily skin but maybe my skin will actually be dry from using the laser and I will need something like that. I also have some SA base cream somewhere that I can probably use.

Can you tell me what kind of cream you are using PQ? Also Darkmoon if you have any suggestion for something to use on oily skin I would love to hear your advice. TIA

Anyone else out there using the laser I would love to know what products you guys are using.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
DM-thanks for the advice. I think it will be ok but I will keep a close eye on it.

DarkMoon wrote:
Hi again Cookie,

My thought is if PQ has been fine using the KinNiaNAG Serum than Niacinamide should be no issue, of course we know everyone can react in their own unique way so just watching for any sign of a problem would be a good plan! I am really looking forward to hearing about your results! Very Happy

CookieD wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
I thought niacinamide was supposed to be anti-inflammatory....
Juslj

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi PQ

I m new to the forum. I m looking for beauty gadget and i was lead to this forum! and I saw ur an expert of beauty gadgets, so I'd luv to hear your opinions on the difference between Tripollar STOP vs the new Philips ReAura? I understood the mechanism that one is RF and one is Fraxel-like, but I want to see which one would be better if my concern is skin sagging and prevention of lines? I only wanna get one as they are expensive babies!!

Cheers
Ju
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

I have to say, I tend to put a lot of effort into devices, and that is where the money goes, when it comes to cream, I buy the most basic stuff, currently I am using SuperDrug's Optiumum UV defending SPF15 day cream with grape. £12.00 for two 50ml, bargain, night cream, Proto Col Night Cream. Post treatment, the cream that comes with the Reaura, which seems to have lasted and lasted, good luck.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:06 am      Reply with quote
Juslj wrote:
Hi PQ

I m new to the forum. I m looking for beauty gadget and i was lead to this forum! and I saw ur an expert of beauty gadgets, so I'd luv to hear your opinions on the difference between Tripollar STOP vs the new Philips ReAura? I understood the mechanism that one is RF and one is Fraxel-like, but I want to see which one would be better if my concern is skin sagging and prevention of lines? I only wanna get one as they are expensive babies!!

Cheers
Ju

Hi Ju

Welcome to EDS, I think to start with, read the Stop EDS posts, they is so much useful information from all the EDS community, and also read the ReAura forum, this will help to bring you up to speed on the two devices.

Stop is good for tightening, and stimulating the creation of new collagen.

Reaura, helps to refine the skin, tighten, brighten/radiance, fine lines reduced and to in some cases remove/reduce hyperpigmentation.

They are both good devices in their own right.

You mention prevention of lines, the best advice is don't sit in the sun, and use a sunblock for 12 months of the year. I am off to Palma soon, and I have packed my large straw hat!

I hope this helps.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Ju,

Have a look at these videos:

Stop:
http://www.stop-age.com/demo-video

ReAura:
http://www.philips.co.uk/c/skincare/reaura-sc5000_00/prd/

PQ

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks PQ.

Guess it'll take me awhile to study the EDS forum! both gadgets seems interesting to me!! will wait n c more comments abt the Reaura, then decide =)
rc282828
5% products discount

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
CookieD wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
rc282828 wrote:
Hi All,

I bought the ReAura device from UK last week and just found we have to stop those RA/Vit C and the acid skincare. so can anyone tell me whether I can use the below ingredients during the treatment

These are my suggestions, you will also need to check with the supplier of these products, to be 100% sure:

Niacinamide, - avoid
Hyaluronic Acid Serum - should be ok
KinNiaNAG serum - ok as a night serum
Vit C Serum - ok

LightStim Anti-Aging device - highly recommended to aid the skin regeneration process, but not on the same day as the reaura, use it the following day.

Thanks so much:!:

PQ

Hi PQ, Thanks for the tip about using the LightStim the day after. I wouldn't have thought of that. Can you tell me why you should avoid Niacinamide? Also I was told to avoid Vit C because it made you more sun sensitive. I'm wondering if that is the case. Do you use it while using the laser? Sorry about all the questions but I'm having trouble getting answers from ReAura. Thanks.

Hi CookieD,

Niacinamide, I read a review that suggest it can make the skin more sensitive to laser treatments, I will try and find the link.

You are totally right, vitamin C serum does make the skin more sensitive to light, avoid!

Lightstim works really well with Reaura.

PQ

Thanks all for the great help.

I have received the reply from ReAura support team that:

"You will need to stop using all the active products and wait two weeks before you start to use the RéAura. This allows the skin to recover before starting to treat and avoiding any adverse reactions.
We would strongly recommend that you do not use the LED device while using the RéAura as it will be too much for the skin. Again, once you have finished you 8 week treatment course, wait two weeks before staring to use the LED device again and then if you want to alternate devices there would need to be 2 weeks break between each device."

Ladies, should I listen to them stopping the LED device & Vit C or continue? Rolling Eyes
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 am      Reply with quote
rc282828 wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
CookieD wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
rc282828 wrote:
Hi All,

I bought the ReAura device from UK last week and just found we have to stop those RA/Vit C and the acid skincare. so can anyone tell me whether I can use the below ingredients during the treatment

These are my suggestions, you will also need to check with the supplier of these products, to be 100% sure:

Niacinamide, - avoid
Hyaluronic Acid Serum - should be ok
KinNiaNAG serum - ok as a night serum
Vit C Serum - ok

LightStim Anti-Aging device - highly recommended to aid the skin regeneration process, but not on the same day as the reaura, use it the following day.

Thanks so much:!:

PQ

Hi PQ, Thanks for the tip about using the LightStim the day after. I wouldn't have thought of that. Can you tell me why you should avoid Niacinamide? Also I was told to avoid Vit C because it made you more sun sensitive. I'm wondering if that is the case. Do you use it while using the laser? Sorry about all the questions but I'm having trouble getting answers from ReAura. Thanks.

Hi CookieD,

Niacinamide, I read a review that suggest it can make the skin more sensitive to laser treatments, I will try and find the link.

You are totally right, vitamin C serum does make the skin more sensitive to light, avoid!

Lightstim works really well with Reaura.

PQ

Thanks all for the great help.

I have received the reply from ReAura support team that:

"You will need to stop using all the active products and wait two weeks before you start to use the RéAura. This allows the skin to recover before starting to treat and avoiding any adverse reactions.
We would strongly recommend that you do not use the LED device while using the RéAura as it will be too much for the skin. Again, once you have finished you 8 week treatment course, wait two weeks before staring to use the LED device again and then if you want to alternate devices there would need to be 2 weeks break between each device."

Ladies, should I listen to them stopping the LED device & Vit C or continue? Rolling Eyes

Hi RC28- I do think you should stop the Vit C because it can make you skin more sensitive to the sun. ReAura wants you to stop any products that make you more sun sensitive at least 2 weeks (Retin A 4weeks) before starting your treatments.

I have just started to use the LightStim LED the day after my treatment. It does calm down the skin and make it less crinkly feeling. It also takes any red color left out of the skin. I am a little concerned about the "healing cascade" and whether or not I am interrupting the inflammation phase that needs to take place. I don't really know if this is good or bad for the skin but it does make my skin look better afterwards.

Has anyone had a laser treatment at the doctors/dermatologist and afterwards they used a LED light of some sort? I think I have read about this.
So I don't know what to tell you about the LED. I am going to use mine for a while and see how it goes unless someone/something convinces me otherwise. But it is your skin and you need to do what's best for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:25 am      Reply with quote
I've been wanting one of these since Ive been reading this thread, but live in the U S. sooo...I found one on ebay and won it! Can't wait to get it. Do you think I will be able to get online help with the company even though I am in the U S?

Thanks everyone for sharing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 am      Reply with quote
miracleskin29 wrote:
I've been wanting one of these since Ive been reading this thread, but live in the U S. sooo...I found one on ebay and won it! Can't wait to get it. Do you think I will be able to get online help with the company even though I am in the U S?

Thanks everyone for sharing

Congratulations miracleskin- I hope you like it. PM me when you get it and I will try to help you get online. I have to tell you their website is not the best and not the easiest to navigate. You may have to contact the seller and see if they already set up/registered the ReAura. It does ask for the serial number of the laser when you set up profile/goals and I'm not sure if the website would let you use the same number twice. If you can't get on I wouldn't sweat it. There is FAQ section and some people write a small note about their experience but they a just a couple lines. Not that much information.

Watch the video when you get it and read the book and that will tell you what you need to know. I have found it very easy to use. There is a small learning curve with keeping contact with the skin to keep the laser beam on but you will get the hang of that quickly. Read this thread. There is more information here then you'll find elsewhere. Also do a search(I think she posted on this thread) but someone did a blog about her experience I found very interesting. Keep us updated.

Does anyone else have any updates on how it's going on your face? I am going to do my 3rd treatment on my face on Tues. Just wondering what kind of results others are seeing. I will do an update after my 4th face treatment later this week.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thank You CookieD for your response. I will for sure pm you when I recieve it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Took my reaura on a family visit and it was easy to keep the treatments private by doing them at night; redness was gone in the morning and since it is summer a "tan" seemed perfectly normal. I don't know if it really is working but I got a LOT of comments about my skin from people who barely knew me and those who know me but only see me every 6 months. I am in week 5 now and the only thing I can really say for sure is that my skin looks plumper and thicker. Which is a good thing at 59! There has been some fading of pigment, there may be a decrease in crepey texture in the NL area and the neck. I am experimenting on an old scar, though it is not recommended for that. I added a new treatment area, forearms and that has been the most dramatic - I used only one my "car window" arm which was very photoaged compared to the other. There has been a dramatic fading of sun lesions and in just a few weeks the arms look almost the same!

I am trying not to get excited, but it is difficult - it does seem to be making a difference.
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
You may be able to buy the product (I used the telephone) if you have a friend with a UK address who is willing to ship it on - officially THAT PERSON buys the device, you can pay for the device and shipping to a UK address with your own credit card. Then you can just get it shipped on by DHL etc. and reimburse your friend shipping costs. The telephone sidesteps the email address being pulled as out of the UK or Netherlands. It is very easy to transfer money through your bank to their bank, and I think you could also reimburse your "friend" through paypal.

Interestingly, DHL got the device to my door faster than my bank can electronically transfer money! (3 days UK to Canada)
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
mismis wrote:
Took my reaura on a family visit and it was easy to keep the treatments private by doing them at night; redness was gone in the morning and since it is summer a "tan" seemed perfectly normal. I don't know if it really is working but I got a LOT of comments about my skin from people who barely knew me and those who know me but only see me every 6 months. I am in week 5 now and the only thing I can really say for sure is that my skin looks plumper and thicker. Which is a good thing at 59! There has been some fading of pigment, there may be a decrease in crepey texture in the NL area and the neck. I am experimenting on an old scar, though it is not recommended for that. I added a new treatment area, forearms and that has been the most dramatic - I used only one my "car window" arm which was very photoaged compared to the other. There has been a dramatic fading of sun lesions and in just a few weeks the arms look almost the same!

I am trying not to get excited, but it is difficult - it does seem to be making a difference.

Hi Mismis- thanks for updating. Sounds like your getting some good results so far. The fading of sun spots on your arm is interesting. I may have to try that on my arms.

5% products discount

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone
I've just purchased a Quasar MD ( 2weeks ago )and now after reading all these reviews for Re Aura I really want one of these! Photoqueen, do you know if it would be safe to use both, albeit on different days? Love your posts, you're very knowledgeable. Anne
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Anne5899 wrote:
Hi Everyone
I've just purchased a Quasar MD ( 2weeks ago )and now after reading all these reviews for Re Aura I really want one of these! Photoqueen, do you know if it would be safe to use both, albeit on different days? Love your posts, you're very knowledgeable. Anne

Anne,

Thanks for the nice comment!

In fact your Quasar will help the healing process, so I would use in on the days you don't use the Reaura, your skin will be sensitive to the heat from the diodes on the day of treatment, so give it a nice rest and treat on the rest day.

LED works really well with Reaura!

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Just thought I would update my progress.

Time of usage-Face 4 treatments out of 16
Neck 11 treatments out of 16

Products I'm using-Avene spring water,Reura laser
aftercare complex,AnteAge serum, and sometimes Cera Ve PM (I also use some anti acne products)

Gadgets-LightStim,Vaculifter and just started Safetox

Results
Neck
I have gotten rid of the chicken skin I had on my chest. I have 2 small sunspot that continue to get lighter. I do have a chest wrinkle that is still there but could be a little less deep. I still have a small difference in color(pink) between the treated and untreated area on my chest. I am hoping this goes away after I finish the series of treatments. You don't notice it really on your face because you treat the whole area. Although I do have a small difference on the very edge of my face underneath my ears where I haven't been treating that area as much. I think this is my fault and has nothing to do with the laser. I will just have to pay more attention while doing treatments.

Face
I have a sunspot near the corner of my eye that has gotten lighter. It has also helped lighten some old red spots that were left from acne pimples. I haven't noticed any reduction in wrinkles yet but I do think it is too early for that. My face is looking a little fresher but not a big difference. I have gotten a couple of raised spots (about the size of a whitehead) where it looks like the skin wants to peel. I have just left them alone and the have disappeared after 3 or 4 days.

I was going to do a half face test using the AA serum and the ReAura complex (I did do it two times on face and longer on my chest) but I didn't see that big of a difference. I was also going to wait on starting the Safetox. I have decided I'm over the science experiment and will still disclose what I'm using but people will have to decide for themselves what is doing what.

The treatment themselves are very easy. I started on level 3(the highest) on my face and had no problems. I did get red but went away after awhile. I do think you face gets use to the treatments and after the 4th time I don't get as red and it does seem to take less time to go away. I have started to use the LightStim(thanks PQ) the night after a treatment. It does seem to make the skin less crinkled. I know someone(I don't remember who) wrote to ReAura and they told them not to use the LS during treatment so I'm going against their advice. People will have to make their own decision. I do think it helps and will continue to use. I did use the laser in my under eye(the hollows) this is not advised in the instructions and I won't do it again. My under eye area looked dry and crinkled(it looks fine now) and I do think this skin area is to thin for this. That's it for now. I am happy so far with the ease of use,quality and pain level and hope to see more results as I do more treatments.

5% products discount

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Photoqueen for your quick response. Will go ahead and order Re Aura as soon as I return to the UK. In Asia for another 3 weeks but can't wait to get back to order now. I'm so glad I found the EDS website (only found out about it about a month ago)I've wasted so much money in the past with trying out every new anti-ageing device I heard of and then leaving them in the bottom of a drawer (should think about putting them on EBay I suppose)but to see honest reviews for products really helps. Thanks again Photoqueen, you're a font of knowledge.
Anne
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie, great update! Glad to see that you are seeing some changes, and I am sure it will get even better over time. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Cookie, great update! Glad to see that you are seeing some changes, and I am sure it will get even better over time. Smile

Yes I agree great update, it does take time, but as you know I am really pleased with the device.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
mismis wrote:
Does anyone know if it's OK to use estrogen cream for moisturising in between? I use it to thicken my post-menopausal skin and wonder if it is contraindicated with lasers..

I just saw where ReAura answered my question about estrogen cream. They said it was fine to use. I know Mismis is already using the laser but thought it might be good information to have on the thread. Usually ReAura is pretty good about answering question but this one took over a month. They did apologize about the delay.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Cookie, for asking for me - YOU need not apologize. At least the Reaura website is 100% consistant in not being user friendly LOL!
I was going to ask tomorrow as I have a derm appt for an actinic keratosis spoted by my vein docs and referred.

The funny thing is: Since the original referral I have recieved my ReAura and am about 1/2 way through first treatment protocol. The pigment has almost entirely disappeared from these spots' I guess the rest I will find out tomorrow. This is not just my imagination. I had a modeling booking today and the coordinator actually NOTICED that I had lost the pigmented spots.

This will be interesting: Dr. #1 thinks I hae a dangerous lesion warrenting further investigation, what will Dr. #2 say as it looks entirely different after my treatments?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |