Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Matrixyl 3000 from Isomers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know about Isomers company and their feacture ingredient Matrixyl 3000? It sound similar to CP. And they have another concept of antioxidency which is glycation. Do you know what it is?
iluvsun
5% products discount

Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
You can also purchase this at the Personal Formulator website. It gives a bit of scientific information about it. Don't know if that'll help you or not but I found it kind of interesting.

:+)
iluvsun
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I tried her matrixyl 3000 a few years ago, she was one of the very few who could sell it. I loved it for about a month or two then nothing. So after using for about a yr, I stopped and noticed no difference. I just saw her touting her NEW matrixyl 3000 at the CORRECT 5% instead of her previous version at only a mere 3%, now that just chaps my butt, she knew she was not putting enough in to do the work it needed. The studies are and have always been 5-8% is whats effective. So I refuse to buy her stuff ever again, this is about the 4th product of hers that shes up'd percentages to the correct amount after letting woman think they were getting the great thing to begin with. I am now testing a matrixly 3000 at 8% that I begged Candy to make and sell me. I will happily report back after xmas on what I think..hope that long winded reply helps
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I tried her matrixyl 3000 a few years ago, she was one of the very few who could sell it. I loved it for about a month or two then nothing. So after using for about a yr, I stopped and noticed no difference. I just saw her touting her NEW matrixyl 3000 at the CORRECT 5% instead of her previous version at only a mere 3%, now that just chaps my butt, she knew she was not putting enough in to do the work it needed. The studies are and have always been 5-8% is whats effective. So I refuse to buy her stuff ever again, this is about the 4th product of hers that shes up'd percentages to the correct amount after letting woman think they were getting the great thing to begin with. I am now testing a matrixly 3000 at 8% that I begged Candy to make and sell me. I will happily report back after xmas on what I think..hope that long winded reply helps

Does it mean she is treating consumers like N.V. Pie...? Sad I am just considering buying for a try. Crying or Very sad Should I buy it or not?
bubbleoffplumb
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
lianghiz
I gotta fess-up here, and admit to using her products at one time.
the good news is, this line started me on the path to the science of skin care.
The not so good news - i didn't really notice great improvements with her products - other than the initial moisturization/plumping that you can get with just about anything (yep - I'm a bit of a cynic).

even before hearing about this less than honest marketing ploy (upping the % in products), my instincts would say - SAVE your money!
many company's add ingredients in less than effective quantities - so i don't want to single this line out.
skincare is big business.

if you're curious about matrixyl, I'd suggest going with a product from a reputable vendor.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:32 am      Reply with quote
bubbleoffplumb wrote:
lianghiz
I gotta fess-up here, and admit to using her products at one time.
the good news is, this line started me on the path to the science of skin care.
The not so good news - i didn't really notice great improvements with her products - other than the initial moisturization/plumping that you can get with just about anything (yep - I'm a bit of a cynic).

even before hearing about this less than honest marketing ploy (upping the % in products), my instincts would say - SAVE your money!
many company's add ingredients in less than effective quantities - so i don't want to single this line out.
skincare is big business.

if you're curious about matrixyl, I'd suggest going with a product from a reputable vendor.

I agree completely, but what pisses me off about her stuff, and yes I used most of her line too, is that shes ripping everyone off and knows it....Not a business I want to do business with...shes giving the great stuff, but short changing everyone on percentages by a big margine. Thats just dishonest, to stand there claiming you have the latest and greatest, yet when everyone one else can use it too, you ummmmm say, well we upped our percentages....not lettting you know that the studies she had the entire time indicated the right percentages to begin with. So I am trying a matrixyl 3000 at the 8%. Isomers can keep their products, they truely only work so far, and now we know why, shes not giving us the right percents, till she has competition..SAD in my opinion...
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I agree completely, but what pisses me off about her stuff, and yes I used most of her line too, is that shes ripping everyone off and knows it....Not a business I want to do business with...shes giving the great stuff, but short changing everyone on percentages by a big margine. Thats just dishonest, to stand there claiming you have the latest and greatest, yet when everyone one else can use it too, you ummmmm say, well we upped our percentages....not lettting you know that the studies she had the entire time indicated the right percentages to begin with. So I am trying a matrixyl 3000 at the 8%. Isomers can keep their products, they truely only work so far, and now we know why, shes not giving us the right percents, till she has competition..SAD in my opinion...

Hi MelissaMarie, do you mean matrixyl 3000 at the 8% from Isomers is better? If so, I may consider buying from Isomer.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
Quote:

Hi MelissaMarie, do you mean matrixyl 3000 at the 8% from Isomers is better? If so, I may consider buying from Isomer.

No not from Isomers, there the ones I am miffed at for lying to us. There matrixyl is now only 5% (was only 3% for last few years, even tho she had the studies saying 5-8% all along)..she upped it now that all can make it. I asked Candy atwww.candessence.com if she would make an 8% matrixyl 3000 for me to buy. She did and I am now using this. I want to wait until the 3rd week of use to give a review, although I can already state, I do like it and it sinks right in.
just incase I was not clear, Isomers sold a 3% (though until very very recently she never stated the percent) for a few years, she was one of a handful who could actually formulate with this ingredient (sederma held it off the market for all until very recently). Since the studies have always been 5-8%, not her 3, I feel very cheated by her claiming to have the superior product that few could get ahold of. Seems shes done this with a few other products she sells too. Her desert youth (she was sole vendor able to use this ingredient), she upped to a percent she said really works after selling it for a few years at alot lower percent. So I just personally don't trust her "science" as she claims to impart on us all. She has the right stuff, just not using the right amounts. Ok rant over...grins.
iluvsun
5% products discount

Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a newbie so I can't post the website but I buy my Matryxil 3000 from the Personal Formulator website. Also, I opted for the 3 day shipping and it arrived in 2 days.

iluvsun
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi Melissa Marie,

Out of curiosity, where did you learn about the percentages of the Matrixyl 3000? I e-mailed Isomers in the beginning of the year and they told me that it was 8-10%. I've been using this serum for 6 months and was under the impression that the % was more. Infact, I just ordered another bottle. Mad Do you think I was mislead?

I went on the link and couldn't find the Candy's product, I guess it is something that I have to personally request. Uggghh...finding good skincare is not always easy. TIA
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Cellular skin makes one too, but I'd have to e-mail them to found out the %...unless EDS had this info.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
Hi Melissa Marie,

Out of curiosity, where did you learn about the percentages of the Matrixyl 3000? I e-mailed Isomers in the beginning of the year and they told me that it was 8-10%. I've been using this serum for 6 months and was under the impression that the % was more. Infact, I just ordered another bottle. Mad Do you think I was mislead?

I went on the link and couldn't find the Candy's product, I guess it is something that I have to personally request. Uggghh...finding good skincare is not always easy. TIA

she said so ON AIR, Manuela said, and "ITS NOW AT A 5%", I about fell off my couch!!! She went on to say it had been 3%. This is def not first product of hers that I used for a few years that she did this on, hince I refuse to use her stuff, period. I liked her products till this happened with desert youth, which is now 4x, and she also said on air that sederma recommended the 4 and now they are finally offering it at the recommened amount (piss me off again). Anyhow, when they sold the viper stuff, she did this big thing at .5 ounce for 29 bucks, told everyone to stock up it wouldn't be back for months on end and would never be that price again. Boy she was right, wasn't that price again, it was cheaper a month later, 1oz was 49.00, you do the math. I could go on and on, with this being done, and I just personally got tired of it, so if I sound as if I am on a soap box, I am, I find companies integrity very important. Are her products good, yea, are they honest, in my opinion NO.
As to Candy offering it, email her, I requested this and she made it up for me, I do think she does plan on offering it, if enough are interested in the product.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Also to add, I found the studied percents needed for matrixyl on several personal diy site. The percents were 5-8% in the study done on matrixyl (I think by sederma, could be confused on that). Incase you asked me how I know what we needed in percent range..
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested in Candy's Matrixyl. Very Happy
Didi
5% products discount

Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Me too Smile
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
this is so confusing. Sad I don't like it when companies mislead the consumers...it makes me question the effectiveness of their products.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:58 am      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
this is so confusing. Sad I don't like it when companies mislead the consumers...it makes me question the effectiveness of their products.

I really did believe everything she said, and used her products for a few years, then I really started noticing pricing differences at first, then percents, ect...and I just finally decided I was tired of being insulted by it all. Her ingredients are great, prob is she misleads the percents for a few yrs before she changes them. So I think she comes up with great concepts in skincare, just she screws us on the right amounts. Sad huh!!! So I am now using alot of her concepts just at the right percents, and saving a ton of money.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Melissa Marie,

How long have you been using Candy's Matrixyl 3000? And what changes have you seen?

Yes, I agree it is sad, because I'd rather spend my money on a product that works the best on my skin, and I won't know if the manufacturer isn't being honest. The Matrixyl 3000 is good, but I'm wondering if I can get a product where I can trust the % is correct.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
Melissa Marie,

How long have you been using Candy's Matrixyl 3000? And what changes have you seen?

Yes, I agree it is sad, because I'd rather spend my money on a product that works the best on my skin, and I won't know if the manufacturer isn't being honest. The Matrixyl 3000 is good, but I'm wondering if I can get a product where I can trust the % is correct.

I've used it for a few weeks, I am using 2 different formulas, ones 3000 at 8% and ones a sample of what she calls her super charged version, I must say both are great, skins just better a bit firmer ect..but this stuff more long term then immediate. NOW that said, the super duper stuff is amazing, talk about firming!!! and you feel it fast!!!! So I am prob gonna be beggin her for more of the super duper version!!!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Melissa, is the super duper version Laughing replacing the dmae for you-how firm can you get anyways?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Melissa - I've got an appalling memory, so please forgive me if I've got this wrong, but am I right in thinking you also use Candy's DMAE? If so, do you use these 2 products together?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Melissa - I've got an appalling memory, so please forgive me if I've got this wrong, but am I right in thinking you also use Candy's DMAE? If so, do you use these 2 products together?

I do use them both together, well one after the other, and the firming is even better with the combo!!! The first time I used matrixyl (Isomers) I really liked it but after a few weeks, it seemed to stop working or doing anything. This is a long term product meaning it works inside the skin to rebuild collegen, it smooths skin ect...so far so good with Candy's I am liking it alot!! The firming is great!!
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:10 am      Reply with quote
Dear MelissaMarie, do you think I can email Candy and ask her to make matrixyl serum for me? Do you think Isomers has increased the matrixyl concerntration to 8%? Thanks
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ever so much, Melissa. Sounds as though I'll be adding something else to my next Candessence wishlist! Laughing
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
Dear MelissaMarie, do you think I can email Candy and ask her to make matrixyl serum for me? Do you think Isomers has increased the matrixyl concerntration to 8%? Thanks

Maybe the plain matrixyl, but she stated on air the Matrixyl 3000 was 5%. I did not call her company I relied on her stating it herself. So I can't really answer as far as its stated here or there, anythings possible.
And yes you can email Candy and ask, I did!!!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |