Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: PRAISE for Decleor
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MysticGraces
5% products discount

Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I use to have Acne Rosecea....until I read a comment on a forum about using Decleor's Harmonie line,and how it improved the users skin

Well I had tried it all,topical antibiotics,oral antibiotics,various lotions & potions and so had nothing to loose by trying one more product

I started to use Decleor's Harmoni Aromatic Balm in conjunction with Essential Harmony Cream & Visage Ylang Ylang.Well within 2 weeks my face had made a dramatic turn around

Even my dermatologist couldn't believe his eyes and of course,chalked it up to one of the many medications,he had given me..but I know better

My skin became glowing,soft and very moisturized...Iam 40,but in all honesty,I do not look my age,thanks to the Decleor line of products

I know that the Decleor line improved my skin,took away the rosacea and left me with a glowing complextion. Thanks DECLEOR for giving me my skin back!

Kudos for Decleor!
july
5% products discount

Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto!
I have broken cappilaries and didn't realise that any product I was putting on my face it overstimulate it and I was red and my skin felt really sensitive. Until I tried Rose D'orient line which dramatically improved my skin texture and even out my face. You can tell my skin is grateful to me now, it feels smooth and well hydrated.
July
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to try Decleor products, whats best for dry skin out of that line?

Aga
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've just started using Aromessence Visage Ylang Ylang , and it works well for me, i can feel my skin is starting to glow and clear. Also the matifying lotion is pretty good Very Happy I love both of the products, now have been using the Decleor Prolagene Gel for about 2 weeks, but haven't seen any results... I think this one takes some times.
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Christine,

What is your skin type? Did Decleor help any in terms of breakouts/acne?

Thankies!Smile
Aga
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
My skin type is Combination-oily.
I think Decleor also help me a lot with breakouts, but i'm also using Yonka Junevil and Cream PG... Confused So it might be a combination of both, thanks Decleor and Yonka.
Right now my skin does not feel oily anymore, my blackheads are gone. No more crazy breakouts!!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:27 am      Reply with quote
Aga, Decleor have an oil for dry skin called Angelique, check it out http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-aromessence-visag-p_1161.htm. These bottles of oil go along long way.
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Christine, are you using a Decleor cleanser and toner too? I've been wanting to try the ylang ylang and mattyfying lotion so badly but am still saving up the pennies.
MysticGraces
5% products discount

Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:55 am      Reply with quote
People with acne or breakout prone skin worry about using the Decleor oils,the thing is,the oils arent the type that sit on the skin and clog pores,but rather its absorbed into the skin,and works great in combo with the Baumes.

I know that the Harmonie cream calms the redness in my skin and soothes it,especially in the winter time.

I want to give the other products a try too,but like others,saving my pennies Wink
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi

I love decleor!...any decleor!!!!
Its the Aromessence Ylang Ylang that is good for breakouts and acne prone skin, it balances everything. Apparently it is good for acne scaring as well. I use the Aromessence Iris oil but the week before I'm due to have my period I switch to Ylang ylang oil as I use to get the huge red hard horrible lumps, but not anymore!!

Suzanne

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
rzecka wrote:
Christine, are you using a Decleor cleanser and toner too? I've been wanting to try the ylang ylang and mattyfying lotion so badly but am still saving up the pennies.

Yes rzecka, i'm also using the matifying lotion. It works really good!!! I love the smell so much.. make me feel so fresh.
I think it's not that $$$, i got it for $36 for 400 ml. Worth to try Very Happy
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:30 am      Reply with quote
I'm glad you like the mattifying lotion Christine. It's definitely on my list too. Very Happy But what I'd really like to know is whether you use a Decleor cleanser and/or toner too?
Maizy
5% products discount

Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:13 am      Reply with quote
I am so glad to hear that this line is good for rosacea, I don't have what you could all acne with it, just very intolerant skin. My Decleor order is enroute, so I will let you all know how it works. Smile
CharlieBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
I love the ylang ylang balm and oil. They are a vital part of my routine. I love the smell and enjoy using them everyday.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Mystic Graces, that's great that you found Decleor helped with rosecea. Particularly how your doc was amazed!

There is so much that the medical world doesn't know about the power of plants. Rosecea affects so many people too.

I have a eczema like condition on my cheeks and I found niacinamide really helped.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |