Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

which is the best led light to get
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking for a led light that is effective for facial rejuvenation. which one is a good one to get. thanks in advance.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know if it's better, but the lightstim probably has been tested the most on this forum so I felt comfortable ordering it. Lots of great results documented here.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 am      Reply with quote
A lot of people seem to like the Lightstim. I'm thinking of ordering one. There's also the LED light panel thingie from Hollywood Beauty Secrets. Nancy of NCN proskincare.com sells it also:
http://hollywoodbeautysecrets.com/led_light_therapy.htm
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:00 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the replies. I was steering towards the DPL one as it seems easier to use - i am guessing they all work in the same way? It just seems easier to use - lie back and enjoy it Very Happy
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
It's well worth reading the first ten or more pages, plus the last ten or more pages of the long threads on each product. Each products work differently from the POV of the recommended length and frequency of session, etc. Because some of the threads have been running for years you will get a feel for what users are reporting as to practicality and efficacy. IMO when you investing a few hundred dollars and many many hours of treatment time, nothing beats doing your own research.

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
emmoniny

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hey girls, quick question- is the DPL red light panel good for treating acne scars? This is my main skin concern, but have not found a green light panel yet. Please let me know. Thanks!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
As I've said in about thirty of these discussions, the only gadget I have (and I have just about all of them) that works for acne scars is the dermaroller used with CPs and retin A. Nothing else.

If you are talking about post inflamatory pigmentation and not scarring, then the red light may assist in evening that out.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I am new to this forum. This is the first one I have ever joined. I am currently a sahm and
it will be nice to have some adult conversation!
Does anyone know why Dr. Perricone Discontinued his led device? He seems to know a lot about having great skin. I wonder if he changed his mind
about the led device and doesn't think it's as good as he first thought is was? I currently own the omnilux-new-u. Although the results have been slow I have seen improvement. It takes a lot of patience. Smile
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Welcome Trox9! Smile Perhaps e-mail Perricone and ask? Did the his LED light have FDA clearance or was it not being sold as a medical device?

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
rovinc

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone ever used the Warp 10 Led device? Its way pricy but seems to have allot of studies behind it, and delivers in 88 seconds the same energy as the DPL does in 17mins. Though it doesnt cover as much area.

Or if there are any links anyone can post I couldnt find any searching

thanks!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:49 am      Reply with quote
rovinc wrote:
Has anyone ever used the Warp 10 Led device? Its way pricy but seems to have allot of studies behind it, and delivers in 88 seconds the same energy as the DPL does in 17mins. Though it doesnt cover as much area.

Or if there are any links anyone can post I couldnt find any searching

thanks!

Some people were using the Warp 10 - but I forget too. I think the info is on the thread which contains the studies on LED and Green Tea. So maybe you could do a search.

Where did you find the info comparing the Warp 10 with the DPL?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi there - am new to the Forum but read avidly - İ recently bought Baby Q the Slendertone Face and a Sirius Sonic Cleanser - İ am 63 but feel so much better now that have tackled my ageing (horribly) skin. Like you all was not sure with so much choice of products which way to turn so confusing but a must read first and do homework before investing.

Results are slow coming but oh so worth it - the Baby Q. is the icing on the cake it really is.
rovinc

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Well I actually have the DPL panel one, and when I read the info it mentioned the output and how much time it took to put out that amt.

I had looked into the Warp 10 a few years back, and they sent me a ton of info on it and it puts out the same energy but in 88 seconds at a time, and is battery operated instead of being plugged in.
Like you mentioned, some of the studies done were with the warp 10 and green tea. If I remember correctly using them both they got 10 mos result in only 30 days.

I have only been using the BPL for a few weeks, but already know it would be much easier for a cordless unit.

The warp 75 would be size comparable to the DPL but much stronger, but a silly price too.

where was the LED and green tea thread?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 am      Reply with quote
rovinc wrote:
where was the LED and green tea thread?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35494

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
I got baby quasar
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |