Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Is there a before and after picture forum on this board?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am      Reply with quote
I'm still a newbie on this site and really enjoy reading all the wonderful suggestions on beauty and skin care in the short while I've been here. I'm learning so much already. I've been doing Ageless If We Dare facial exercises for a little over 3 weeks now, and feel I am just starting to see some changes from that. I'll know more in a few more weeks if I really am or if it's just wishful thinking. Wink

I just thought it would be lovely to see some before and after pictures from members here who've seen improvements in their face and/or bodies after using either facial exercise, No Lipo Lipo, skin creams and peels, etc... Maybe there already is a thread like this and I just missed it. Embarassed If not, maybe I could start one.

I take pictures of my face and body monthly for my beauty/weight loss blog and get a kick out of seeing how I physically change each month, even if it's just a slight difference. I would love to see before and afters of people here, especially those who've done facial exercise, since this is something I've just gotten into. The Ageless If You Dare thread did have some before and after pictures a few years ago that people raved about, but, unfortunately, those pictures have been taken down, so I didn't get to see them. Crying or Very sad Total bummer since everyone went on and on about what a difference these exercises had made in the people who had posted them.

So what do you all think? Should I start a before and after thread, or is there already one up that someone could post a link to?
onmyboat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I think there are a few before and afters scattered in the 100+ page threads. I think starting a dedicated thread is a good idea. It makes it easier to track down pics.

I've also been taking pics with regard to dermarolling but it hasn't been long enough to bother with the afters. The problem with the forum is, there are maybe 100 or so frequent posters who've more or less got their routine down and then just fine tune some parts. So they're not really ideal candidates for before and afters. And the newbies who have the most room for improvement tend to zip in and out of the forum once they've gotten their answers.

I think even people who are just looking for some info would benefit from posting a picture of their problem area since I find descriptions may not be the most accurate way to convey their symptoms.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
onmyboat wrote:
I think there are a few before and afters scattered in the 100+ page threads. I think starting a dedicated thread is a good idea. It makes it easier to track down pics.

I've also been taking pics with regard to dermarolling but it hasn't been long enough to bother with the afters. The problem with the forum is, there are maybe 100 or so frequent posters who've more or less got their routine down and then just fine tune some parts. So they're not really ideal candidates for before and afters. And the newbies who have the most room for improvement tend to zip in and out of the forum once they've gotten their answers.

I think even people who are just looking for some info would benefit from posting a picture of their problem area since I find descriptions may not be the most accurate way to convey their symptoms.

Yeah, I think you're right. That's probably why there aren't too many pictures out there. Plus, I've recently read a couple threads that had before and after pictures, and some posters accused them as being fake or photoshopped. I would hate it if someone thought that of my pictures, so I can see why not too many people do post pictures here.

Good luck to you with your dermarolling.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |