Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

That special Eye Lift Cream with WOW effect.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
HamCheeseSandwich
5% products discount

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I REALLY want to avoid my upper eye lid area is going to sag more!
I'm only in my early twenties and i can't afford plastic surgery or spending like 200 euros for botox every 4 months.
So i am desperate;( really need to find that special eye lift cream with WOW effect.
Can you recommend me one?
I hope so!! =)
yumbelie

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 am      Reply with quote
I'd try FlexEffect facial exercise.
FE got an exercise in v3, No 6; Upper Lid Lift which sounds like what you are looking for:

Extract:

Target
Area: upper eyelids

Purpose: widens the eyes

Muscle Used: Levator Palpebrae Superioris. Its origin lies behind the eye and terminates into the skin of the upper lid.

Function: Raises the upper lid to an open position.

You'd probably find better results than with a cream/other cosmetic product. Not saying you can't add one in as well - but I doubt you'd get the results you are looking for with a cosmetic product alone.
CindiLou
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Jurlique Age Delay products are all quite amazing at firming the skin. They have an eye cream. If you email them i am sure they would send you samples. Smile
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 am      Reply with quote
CindiLou wrote:
Jurlique Age Delay products are all quite amazing at firming the skin. They have an eye cream. If you email them i am sure they would send you samples. Smile

i used jurlique products for 2 years ,,,no recommended on any of them....good price ,,and no good result~!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
hamcheese - there are numerous FREE exercises for lifting eyes on the internet. I believe there is one on Carolyns Facial Fitness site as well as others. I completely recommend this as a noninvasive option and will do more lifting than a cream.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have been reading a lot of good reviews on the new Perricone Glutathione eye lid serum.
tefla
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I've been using Perricone acyl glutathione eyelid serum for about a week to try to improve my upper eyelids a little. It feels wonderful and there's a definite lifting effect - more space for eyeshadow and my eyes definitely look better already but it's still early days so will try to post again after a couple of weeks to update my results.
HamCheeseSandwich
5% products discount

Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 am      Reply with quote
tefla wrote:
Hi
I've been using Perricone acyl glutathione eyelid serum for about a week to try to improve my upper eyelids a little. It feels wonderful and there's a definite lifting effect - more space for eyeshadow and my eyes definitely look better already but it's still early days so will try to post again after a couple of weeks to update my results.

That sounds great! Do you know if this product contains Copper Peptides?
HamCheeseSandwich
5% products discount

Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
hamcheese - there are numerous FREE exercises for lifting eyes on the internet. I believe there is one on Carolyns Facial Fitness site as well as others. I completely recommend this as a noninvasive option and will do more lifting than a cream.

Yes, i've heard more people saying this.
Think i'm gonna start with Eva Fraser!
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 am      Reply with quote
tefla wrote:
Hi

Do you feel it is just this serum that is giving your the lift, or are you also doing facial exercise as well?
wishee
5% products discount

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am      Reply with quote
The reviews at sephora on the perricone eye cream are so rave, I was tempted to buy it. It's so expensive though! I'm anxious to hear your review update.
tefla
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:

[quote]"Do you feel it is just this serum that is giving your the lift, or are you also doing facial exercise as well?"[/quote]

I've never done facial exercises but am tempted to try but will update on my results with Acyl glutathione eyelid serum in a couple of weeks.

For the other poster who asked, Acyl-glutathione eyelid serum doesn't contain CPs.

Generally, I haven't been hugely impressed with other Perricone eye products but I do rate very highly some of the general face products like the Acyl-glutathione face. It gave my skin a great healthy glow and smoothed everything out including nose to mouth lines and 11s.

So far, the acyl-glutathione eyelid serum looks very promising, too.
JillieHJ

Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone using the PFS Cranberry eye gel? I've heard that's very good. I'm looking for something to combat crepey eye lids.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Eva is an inspiration. Truly! A great place to start. Good luck to you. I do facial exercises everyday in one form or another. Also facial massage really gets the blood going and provides a tone to the face.
HamCheeseSandwich wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Yes, i've heard more people saying this.
Think i'm gonna start with Eva Fraser!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
There are free exercises at shapeyourface.com Very Happy
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:35 am      Reply with quote
I honestly have never come across any cream or serum that did what it claimed when it comes to eye lids and in my opinion there are no miracle creams out there that will do that or do it to the extent that you may want.
3 things that have been proven to work in my personal experience: facial exercises (Ageless if you Dare) especially the "Alternate 1, Lift Brow" exercise under the "Occasional Extras", these little eye strips my sis uses and they work great: http://www.eyemagic.net/ , and surgery. Those are the only 3 things (I can think of and believe in) that I've actually seen work.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
havana8

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 am      Reply with quote
re-posting for Kamila67bb

Kamila67bb wrote:
My Mom has very big problems with lid area and she used Devita Revitalizing Eye Lift Crème lift cream for 3 years. I recommend it. It's a good product for a good price.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
I honestly have never come across any cream or serum that did what it claimed when it comes to eye lids and in my opinion there are no miracle creams out there that will do that or do it to the extent that you may want.
3 things that have been proven to work in my personal experience: facial exercises (Ageless if you Dare) especially the "Alternate 1, Lift Brow" exercise under the "Occasional Extras", these little eye strips my sis uses and they work great: http://www.eyemagic.net/ , and surgery. Those are the only 3 things (I can think of and believe in) that I've actually seen work.

May I ask how often you do LouLou's Brow Lift? I do it 3 times a week and have been (including the both day 1 and 2 three times a week) for 6 weeks now. I haven't seen any changes yet. Crying or Very sad When did you start to see a difference in your appearance from Ageless exercises?

I should add that I am too nervous to do the eyelid pinching exercise, so I substitute that for the one where you hold up your eyebrows up with your finger tips while shutting your eyes tight (can't remember which program this is from, since they all do something similar to this). I do 20 of those, holding each rep for about 3-4 seconds. I figure that should be a good substitue for the eyelid pinching one.
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
That is a different movement, and works the muscle differently. Maybe you could try to do the Ageless exercise but instead of pinching the eyelid pull your eyelash. The point of the exercise is to open your eyes against resistance, not closing your eyes against resistance (that is a very good exercise too btw).
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
That is a different movement, and works the muscle differently. Maybe you could try to do the Ageless exercise but instead of pinching the eyelid pull your eyelash. The point of the exercise is to open your eyes against resistance, not closing your eyes against resistance (that is a very good exercise too btw).

Goodness! I can't see myself pulling my eyelashes for that exercise. With my luck, I'd pull out a good chunk of them, and I need all the eyelashes I can get. Laughing One other thing that bothered me with the eyelid pulling exercise (besides the fact that my lids stayed pulled out for a while after I stopped pinching them) was that my vision was blurry for at least a minute following it. That doesn't happen with any other eye exercise I do. Does this happen to anyone else?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |