Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Best Wrinkle Cream for Young Skin?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MizMeg
5% products discount

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I am 19 and have some wrinkles starting to show up. What is a good wrinkle cream for me that won't break me out? Can some facial products cause wrinkles?
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Can I ask where your wrinkles are?
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 am      Reply with quote
MizMeg, you're very young for wrinkles to be forming already. Can I ask what your sunbathing habits are and do you use a sunscreen?

It's extremely important at your age to avoid baking yourself in the sun or a tanning bed and using an SPF of 30 or higher EVERY day.

I am just curious if you have been an avid sun tanner.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
MizMeg
5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:32 am      Reply with quote
I small wrinkles right under my eyes, forehead wrinkles, and then I have started to notice small wrinkles around my smile lines. I do not sunbathe ever. And actually looking at myself now I think I might have overreacted about my lines. When do most people start with anti-aging products?
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Bren21 is right - wear a high factor sunscreen everyday and moisturise. This and drinking water are the best things you can do for your skin. Lines at your age are often a sign of dehydration.

I am 24... When I was 19 I had small lines under my eyes but these were due to dehydration. I just wish I had been wearing sunscreen then.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
the best thing you can do at your age is drink plenty of water, wear sunscreen, avoid tanning, avoid excessive partying and drinking tons of alcohol. Yes binge drinking is common among college students....but it can really age the skin. Also a good cleanser that doesn't strip the moisture in your skin is a must.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
My daughter is 24; my son is 19. Both wear SS every day. Whereas my son perhaps wouldn't put anything extra on his face and doesn't care that much about his look (yet!), my daughter has started caring about her under-eye lines some months ago. We discovered that her eye area was simply much drier than the rest of the face. She started putting a special attention to it, applying an extra layer of oil and aloe vera under her eyes. It looks already much better! Sometimes the lines get visible simply because our face needs more moisture. And the under eye area especially! Recently, I got from my husband the YSL Forever Young eye cream, but cannot really say, it has made any difference. Oils plus humectants are the answer.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:37 am      Reply with quote
I have to second the wearing of sunscreen. This is most important. You know mizmeg, there are no products that will eradicate wrinkles. If you want to avoid future wrinkling, wear sunscreen.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
If you have to buy one product for your skin that will payoff big time as you get older, it's sunscreen. While you're at it wear a hat and sunglasses.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Would it be okay to use products with such organic anti-aging ingredients as Coenzyme Q10, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, peptides, niacinamide, or hyaulauronic acid?

I can only imagine that the above products would be good for skin at any age.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Start with a good moisturizer, use sunscreen with at least 30 SPF, don't bake in the sun, don't smoke or drink alcohol. If you want to drink alcohol, it must be in moderation. Usually when we drink alcohol, we are dehydrated. Drink plenty of water, no softdrinks. Start creating your AM/PM regimen. The sooner you start, the better your skin will thank you for it.... Eat "healthy"..

Good luck Smile

MizMeg wrote:
I am 19 and have some wrinkles starting to show up. What is a good wrinkle cream for me that won't break me out? Can some facial products cause wrinkles?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |