Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

soy isoflavones - anyone have good results?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I wonder if anyone has tried using soy isoflavones in a potion or serum? And if so, do they give good results?
Some time ago, before I gave up and decided to DIY, I tried RoC cream with isoflavones, but did not notice it doing anything. Probably it didn't contain enough to show any effect (soy didn't do much for me or people I know either in the way of acting against hot flashes etc.). Dr J. though puts isoflavones high on his favourite actives list, so maybe I should give it a try, in a high dose in a DIY potion. Anyone tried this? How much of the stuff did you put in to make something effective, and how long did it take to see a difference?
Thanks in advance!
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I've been thinking about this as well and am interested in the results from others too. Supposedly soy has estrogen-like activity to help reduce wrinkles.

I was looking at some of the GoW ready-made products that have soy in it or getting the active. I see the Skinactives has it:
http://www.skinactives.com/Soy-Isoflavones.html
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Thank you ShastaGirl for your response. If SkinActives carries it, there must be something in it. But I am surprised about the lack of recipes and raves on this forum if it's such a good ingredient.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lotusesther, can you please post the link for the Dr.J website. Thank you.
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Question I am just trying to find out if it's worth the trouble and expense to use in DIY.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Hi Lotusesther, can you please post the link for the Dr.J website. Thank you.

Here you go......

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-4573.2010.00217.x/abstract

or

http://barefacedtruth.com/the-truth-pair-o-docs/

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
lol....actually...yes it is Yak meat tenderizer as well. Multi purpose.

Recent advances in characterizing biological mechanisms underlying UV-induced wrinkles: a pivotal role of fibrobrast-derived elastase.
Imokawa G.

Source
Katayanagi Institute-W204, School of Bionics, Tokyo University of Technology, 1404-1 Katakura Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0982, Japan. imokawa@bs.teu.ac.jp

Abstract

In clinical studies, the formation of facial wrinkles has been closely linked to the loss of elastic properties of the skin. Cumulative irradiation with ultraviolet (UV) B at suberythemal doses significantly reduces the elastic properties of the skin, resulting in the formation of wrinkles. In in vitro studies, we identified a paracrine pathway between keratinocytes and fibroblasts, which leads to wrinkle formation via the up-regulation of fibroblast elastases that degrade elastic fibers. UVB irradiation stimulates the activity of fibroblast elastases in animal skin. Scanning electron microscopy revealed that cumulative UVB irradiation elicits a marked alteration in the three-dimensional structure of elastic fibers, which is closely associated with the subsequent reduction in the elastic properties of the skin, resulting in wrinkle formation. Studies using anti-wrinkle treatments suggest a close relationship between the recovery of wrinkles and an improvement in the linearity of elastic fibers. Those studies also suggest a close correlation between the recovery in the linearity of elastic fibers and the improvement in skin elasticity. In a study using ovariectomized animals, we characterized the important role of elastase in their high vulnerability to UV-induced wrinkle formation. A synthetic inhibitor specific for fibroblast elastases significantly prevents wrinkle formation without reducing the elastic properties of the skin, accompanied by minor damage in elastic fibers. Finally, we identified an effective extract of Zingiber officinale (L.) Rose from a screen of many herb extracts, which has a safe and potent inhibitory activity against fibroblast elastases. Animal studies using the L. Rose extract revealed that it has significant preventive effects against UVB-induced wrinkle formation, which occur in concert with beneficial effects on skin elasticity. A 1-year clinical study on human facial skin to determine the efficacy of the L. Rose extract demonstrated that it inhibits the UV-induced decrease in skin elasticity and prevents or improves wrinkle formation in skin around the corner of the eye without changing the water content of the stratum corneum. Our long-term studies support our hypothesis for a mechanism of wrinkle formation in which cytokine expression is activated by UV irradiation and triggers dermal fibroblasts to increase the expression of elastase. That increase in elastase results in the deterioration of the three-dimensional architecture of elastic fibers, reducing skin elasticity and finally leading to the formation of wrinkles.

Smells not bad either^^^. Works well with Neroli, Ylang ylang and Frankincense.

Lotusesther: Soy Isoflavones -Genistein

http://www.ajcn.org/content/87/5/1314.full.pdf
http://www.ornatural.com/eng/pdf/detox-slim/Genistein%20-%20SOFW%20Journal.pdf
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, DarkMoon. Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Thank you, DarkMoon. Smile

You are very welcome packratmack! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 am      Reply with quote
You can look at the form used in the studies...I think it's called aglycone.

Or..what about the phytoestrogen creams such as those put out by Emerita?

Instead of applying it to your arm, put it on your face?

BFg
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
A competitor to the Dove Spa line:

http://www.nurtureskincare.co.uk/skin-nutrition-supplements/replenish-day-night-skin-nutrition-supplements/productdetail-p3196682-c3184390.aspx

BFG

They're always ahead of us in the UK
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
I am just trying to find out if it's worth the trouble and expense to use in DIY.

Depends on the standardization of the active and how you get it into solution.

The current mixes available are of unknown or extremely low standardization, and standardized to what ? = unknown. Soy isoflavone active components are not soluble in water and only marginally soluble in ETOH. Rather poorly at that.

The research that the sales of soy isoflavones is primarily based on, is of one component which has been studied extensively and performs rather well.

It's not a wonder that there are not more positive reviews. Soy isoflavones are smelly, and mixed in water/ cream = useless.

Problem: It's a 2 step process. Not mission impossible. Wink

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for all the info. I guess this sort of means that whenever it says 'soy isoflavones' on a cream claiming to help menopause skin problems it's a bet whether or not a. it's the right kind of isoflavones, that is the right chemical form that can and will be absorbed by the skin and do something nice there and b. it's the right concentration - I understand the research found that it does do something but at very high concentrations. Read some study that used a 40 percent solution, don't think RoC - we keep our promises - contains all that much.
What does this mean for DIY? How difficult is it to get it into a usable form, at a sufficient concentration? I have a kitchen, not a lab. Another blond question: if it takes 2 steps to turn soy isoflavones into something that works, why not sell processed isoflavones that are already usable? Or only need step 2?
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
very high concentrations.

Not quite...the extract needs to be highly concentrated.
Lotusesther wrote:
What does this mean for DIY? How difficult is it to get it into a usable form, at a sufficient concentration? I have a kitchen, not a lab. Another blond question: if it takes 2 steps to turn soy isoflavones into something that works, why not sell processed isoflavones that are already usable? Or only need step 2?

You ask good questions you know that?

1. Means, it is doable.
2. Define difficult? It's not. Purified extract, = you don't need much. Less than 1% raw material.
3. Perfect. Just need some basic equipment.
4. Cancer drug pharmacology. Taking advantage of the simple two step process omitting re-crystallization.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
I use soy isoflavone in various serums and find it effective at moisturizing and "plumping" the skin. Too soon to tell any long term benefits since Ive only been using it for a month, but I like it. Gives a luminous look to the skin and no other moisturizer is needed on top of it really. Helps with some creeping crepiness on the inner side of elbows too. You know the stuff I mean.

It contains genistein which is a powerful collagen booster: it strongly stimulates the production of collagen but also prevents its degradation by matrix metalloproteinases.
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Fawnie! You use it in DIY? How do you use it, just mix in powdered extract or do you do something to it to make it active and effective?
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther,
My mother went into early meno, finished at 38. Hyper/hypothyroidism in the mix. Has done a terrible number on her skin.

B3 5%
NAG 2%
Genistein 1%Genistein protects against UVB-induced senescence-like characteristics in human
dermal fibroblast by p66Shc down-regulation

Proline 1%
Carnosine 1%
AA2G 2%
AHYP 2%
Vit E 1%
Retinol 1 %
CoQ 10 2%
Lecithin 5%
Ewax-NF 7 %
Poly 80 2%
Oils 13 %
Coca butter 7 %
Shea 7 %
Glycerin 3 %
1 N NaOH 2%
H2O 36 %
Phenoxy 0.5 %

pH 5.5

That is an exceptionally hydrating formula without being sticky or greasy. Peach colored luxury, that when rubbed turns white and is rapidly absorbed into the skin. Leaves my skin butter soft.

Light reading:
FACT SHEET on the PHYTOESTROGEN GENISTEIN

Potentially quite useful due to the estrogen mimic effect , although weak, has been shown in vitro and in vivo to be promising.

It is Not the Fountain of Youth in a Cheap Plastic Bottle [nothing is]...but is quite helpful.

And...tossing it into water/lotion/ cream will be of absolutely Zero use to you. Genistein is the only " tricky" one. CoQ10 goes into your oil. Oil soluble. The rest are water soluble. Easy to make.

Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Thank you DragoN!
The recipe, or rather ingredient list you posted sounds very interesting. How do you dissolve the soy extract? On the bulkactives-link you posted I see that they state solubility in water and ethanol. That would suggest adding it to the water phase of any DIY lotion should do the trick? Or use a drop or two of ethanol? You use NAOH, I must say I feel somewhat reluctant about that.

And what are these
DragoN wrote:
AA2G 2%
AHYP 2%
? OK I'll google.... Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 am      Reply with quote
AA2G.....

AA2G™ (Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside) from Hayashibara is natural vitamin C (ascorbic acid) stabilised with glucose. This combination allows the benefits of vitamin C to be conveniently and effectively used in cosmetic products. When creams and lotions containing AA2G™ are applied to the skin, an enzyme present in the skin, a-glucosidase, acts on the AA2G™ to slowly release the healthful benefits of vitamin C.

AA2G™ was originally developed as a quasi-drug cosmetic product in Japan to lighten the overall tone of the skin and reduce the pigmentation in age spots and freckles. Further research has shown other dramatic benefits and today AA2G™ is used all over the world – not only for whitening but also for brightening dull looking skin, reversing the effects of aging, and in sunscreen products for protection.

High stability
AA2G™ has glucose bound to the hydroxyl group of the second carbon (C2) of the ascorbic acid. The C2 hydroxyl group is the primary site of natural vitamin C’s beneficial activity; however, this is the site where vitamin C is degraded. The glucose protects vitamin C from high temperatures, pH, metal ions and other mechanisms of degradation.

Sustainable vitamin C activity
When products containing AA2G™ are used on the skin, the action of a-glucosidase gradually releases vitamin C, providing the benefits of vitamin C effectively over a prolonged period of time.

Formulation beneits

AA2G™ is more soluble than natural vitamin C. It is stable over a wide range of pH condition, especially at pH 5.0 – 7.0 which is typically used for formulation of skin care products. AA2G™ has been shown to be easier to formulate than other vitamin C preparations.

http://www.hayashibara-intl.com/cosmetics/aa2g.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Presperse, Kyowa ~ AHYP™ Natural Skin Barrier, Panadoxine™ P

NEW YORK—Presperse LLC established a partnership with Kyowa Hakko USA to bring novel Kyowa Hakko ingredients and technologies to the personal care and cosmetic industries. The first ingredients are AHYP™ Natural Skin Barrier and Panadoxine™ P, a pro form of pyridoxine (vitamin B6).

AHYP Natural Skin Barrier is produced through the fermentation of natural sugars, and employs patented amino acid technology from Kyowa Hakko. Clinical tests have shown superior penetration of the skin, elevation of collagen synthesis, improved skin elasticity and overall strengthening of the skin’s barrier properties to combat allergens and pollution. The ingredient has also shown the capability to accelerate wound healing and increase moisturization.

Panadoxine P is released as vitamin B6 internally by interacting with the body’s enzymes and is a useful source of vitamin B6 for skin, hair and body that provides long-term health benefits. Due to its stability, Panadoxine P is able to penetrate through the first skin layer and treat skin roughness, acne, sunburn and inflammation. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is well recognized for its proven efficacy for the regulation of sebum production and in reduction of skin inflammation, particularly in men.

http://www.insidecosmeceuticals.com/news/2010/02/presperse-kyowa-ahyp-natural-skin-barrier-panadoxine-p.aspx

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Thank you DM.RE: AA2G, It's quite versatile. However the pH in solution is around 2.1.
Lotusesther wrote:
That would suggest adding it to the water phase of any DIY lotion should do the trick?

Would be nice were that the case. Unfortunately the amount present is quite low. And essentially unknown as it is a composite that is given as the %.

90mg/kg in vivo for effect using Genistein. Penetration is about half that even when combined with penetration enhancers. However over 100mg/Kg ...you have cell death.

It's a balancing act.

AHYP 2% N-acetyl L hydroxyproline has greater penetration and is generally less irritating than L Hydroxyproline when applied topically. Funny and cruel aspect for women is that our males at the age of 50 retain higher estrogen levels than we do which apparently plays an important role in skin condition. L-hydroxproline levels are significantly reduced in older women compared to their youth, as a result of the lower estrogen level and the enzyme mediated activities of the hormone.

Based on some interesting research from a while back, steric hindrance may play a role as well in reduction of collagenase activity, however that remains unconfirmed. AHYP regardless of that, still remains beneficial from the hydration aspect.i.e. rather than applying hyaluronic acid to the skin to increase hydration levels, the skin can be induced to create own. Combined with B3, more so.

Lotusesther wrote:
You use NAOH, I must say I feel somewhat reluctant about that.

"The big scare"...nothing to fear with that. Just don't drink it. Pour it in your eyes or anything stupid of that nature.

1 N NaOH = 0.39 grams NaOH dissolved in 10 grams distilled water.

1 M Citric Acid = 1.92 grams C3H4OH(COOH)3 dissolved in 10 grams distilled water

Citric acid + Sodium Hydroxide----> Sodium citrate salt + water

1N NaOH then a little EtOH on the mix...and increase the bio availability 10X.

I am guilty of loading my bases Lotusesther. I don't use Soy isoflavones, I use Genistein, because either way, you will require the same solvent to hope to gain anything out of it. The bonus, Genistein doesn't stink like the soy isoflavones tend to.

JenJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
You can look at the form used in the studies...I think it's called aglycone.

Or..what about the phytoestrogen creams such as those put out by Emerita?

Instead of applying it to your arm, put it on your face?

BFg

Topically applied estrogen (E2 or E3) is marvelous for the skin. We have estrogen (and progesterone) receptors in our faces. I have a compounded Estriol(E3) cream made for me (prescription) that I apply to my face/throat/neck. There was a great article that I recently read...I'll see if I can find it and post. Before I had my compounded cream, I ordered Ovestin (E3)from In House Pharmacy in the UK. I'd mix a lima-bean size in my facial moisturizer. No prescription needed when ordering Ovestin. I add a dab of my natural progesterone cream as well.

Edited to add link: http://andlos.com/youthful-skin-with-bioidentical-hormone-therapy

The article talks about menopausal women....I'm peri-menopause and using estriol cream on my face/throat/neck as a pre-emptive strike. Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 am      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:
Thank you DM.RE: AA2G, It's quite versatile. However the pH in solution is around 2.1.

Just curious as to the pH discrepancy as what I posted came from what appears to be the "creator" of AA2G?

Hayashibara is a leading technology innovator. Our commitment to research resulted in us becoming the first starch processor in the world to manufacture glucose enzymatically, a process that was to become the industry standard. Our continued commitment to research has led to the introduction of innovative products and processes for the food cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. Detailed below are some of our achievements:

1959 world's first industrial process to manufacture glucose enzymatically from starch
1967 technology to produce isoamylase, a high performance debranching enzyme
1968 high purity crystalline maltose
1973 "Pullulan" a natural film forming polysaccharides
1978 GS Syrup (Glycosyl sucrose)
1981 crystalline maltitol
1987 G4 Syrup (maltotetraose based syrup)
1989 a-glucosyl hesperidin, water-soluble bioflavonoid for the cosmetic industry
1989 a-glucosyl rutin, transglucosylated bioflavonoid
1990 Ascorbyl Glucoside, a stabilised vitamin C for the cosmetics industry
1990 lactosucrose, a prebiotic sugar for the food industry
1991 technology to produce highly watersoluble natural propolis
1994 trehalose, low sweetness non reducing sugar
2003 developed MG-60, multi functional carbohydrate syrup for the cosmetics industry

http://www.hayashibara-intl.com/who.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 am      Reply with quote
JenJ, I am looking into that as well. It certainly seems a lot easier and with better evidence behind it than soy. But it's not something to experiment freely with, takes some research to find out how much, or rather how little it would take to get results. The article you provided states amounts of estrogen in that cream that are incredibly high (estrogel, a HRT product, has 0.06 estradiol). If I would use estradiol for my skin I would not choose such a very strong product. The study by dr Schmidt I found cited on other sites - 0.01 estradiol. Sounds a lot safer, in that study no systemic effects were observed even though from what I found it's practically impossible to measure that really.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
JenJ, I am looking into that as well. It certainly seems a lot easier and with better evidence behind it than soy. But it's not something to experiment freely with, takes some research to find out how much, or rather how little it would take to get results. The article you provided states amounts of estrogen in that cream that are incredibly high (estrogel, a HRT product, has 0.06 estradiol). If I would use estradiol for my skin I would not choose such a very strong product. The study by dr Schmidt I found cited on other sites - 0.01 estradiol. Sounds a lot safer, in that study no systemic effects were observed even though from what I found it's practically impossible to measure that really.

Barefootgirl started a thread called estirol cream for face, but all forms of hormone replacement creams were discussed it may be of interest.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40185&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=estrogen+cream+face&start=0

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |