Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Facercise: How many sets do I do?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lisaloo74
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm a bit confused about how many sets of each exercise I am supposed to do. For instance, If she says to hold an exercise for 30 counts, do you then do the 30 counts again a few more times, or just the one set. Thanks, I think I may be over-doing it Confused
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lisa,

Yes, just do one set, but you can do the whole program twice a day if you want quicker results. Good luck with it and don't be disappointed if you don't notice results as quickly as others have.

5% products discount

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks very much for that. No wonder I have been having a lot of neck tension and headaches - I have been doing quite a few sets, but will cut it down now. Been doing this (properly) for 2 weeks and unsure if I see any results, but will keep it up. I think I have had the '6 day'thing on my mind and expected more at this point, but that's cool, I know everyone is different.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 am      Reply with quote
So true! I'm been doing Ageless facial excercises now for 10 weeks and am not sure I'm seeing any difference (will be taking more face pictures on the 25th of this month to compare). But others who have had success with this program told me not to get worried that I haven't seen results yet when others claim to have seen them within a few short weeks, sometimes sooner than that. I think that being older it takes longer to see results. I'm committing to keeping it up for at least 4 months...maybe 5.

Good luck to you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 am      Reply with quote
lisaloo74 wrote:
Hi, I'm a bit confused about how many sets of each exercise I am supposed to do. For instance, If she says to hold an exercise for 30 counts, do you then do the 30 counts again a few more times, or just the one set. Thanks, I think I may be over-doing it Confused

Hi Lisa,

The Facercise routine is meant to perform twice daily. You should only hold for a count of thirty release, relax and blow out to release the lactic acid. You wouldn't want to do any of the exercises more than twice daily because you would be stressing the muscles too much and not allowing time for them to repair and grow. It takes time to see dramatic improvements, but you should start noticing some more subtle ones around the 30-day mark. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me. Ive been doing them for 10+years. HTH, Aprile
lisaloo74
5% products discount

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:01 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Aprile. How long did it personally take for you to see any results? I am only doing the The lower eye lid lifter, cheek energizer and lip lifter at the moment and am at day 14 so far. I haven't noticed any change yet but am determined to give it time. One other issue I have is that although Carole says it's not an issue, I can't help but worry that the movements will cause wrinkling and sagging in those areas by doing them everyday, especially the way you have to hold her face when doing the cheek energizer.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |