Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
sevani ageless radiance refining aha cleanser mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
gypsy1968
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 am      Reply with quote
I have been a fan of sevani products for a while because they use some pretty neat super natural and organic ingredients along with an organic preservative. I had neglected to try this cleanser until recently. It is a cream cleanser (not for everyone) but it has fruit acids in it and things for inflammation also for sensitive skin. It also says it's a mask as well. What i love about it is that my sensitive skin could never use glycolic or fruit acids previously and this cleanser really does cleanse and not strip my skin while leaving it so super soft! Plus the amazing mandarin aroma makes me finally look forward to washing my face! Smile But i love it as a thin layer in the shower 2x a week once the steam opens my pores, it truly has improved the texture. My new favorite find. Will admit getting used to a cream was a concern but it's a thin cream that smells SO yummy! Has anyone else used it? It's my new fav! The rapid renewal creme smells just as divine.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi gypsy, just curious what other Sevani products do you use and what do they do for you? TIA
gypsy1968
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there,
The cleanser and rapid renewal cream most recently and I have the been using their serums and eye repair cream for a while since reading a review on here about the eye cream.
She was right - It's the best! I am going to try the C Resveratrol serum now as I just got a coupon and I read a review that it didn't sting like most c serums and has peptides too. Was also a great review on the rose hyluronic toner so maybe will splurge, lol
Will report back if interested!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, please let me know how you like the products. Are you using the Serum Vitale?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Also, do you use this product? Sevani Daily Mineral Age Defense SPF20. Thanks
gypsy1968
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
funny you should ask, i received a sample of that with the cleanser, did you also get one?
I have only used it sparingly at night, it is an oil serum yet very light, seemed to penetrate fast also smells so yummy. I think its for drier skin then mine, but i didnt want to waste it.
Did you see a review on it? I love all their ingredients but I can't afford too much more Smile
gypsy1968
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
sorry, i have not used that product i am using up my current sunscreen before i buy another.
have you?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
No, the only Sevani product I used is their old Alph Lipoic oil I can't remember exactly what it is called. They don't make it any more. I liked it but of course moved on to other things. I was just thinking of revisiting this line and trying the Serum Vitale as a daytime oil. I used the alpha lipoic at night.
gypsy1968
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
If it's an oil as you say then this may be similar? I used it at night. I know there is another oil serum that has different ingredients maybe they just renamed it? Or changed it a bit?
Email them, their service is great and like I said i had just received that coupon.
perhaps they have it still, never know! Good luck. Its worth revisiting, if that was all you tried you are missing out not using the cleanser and rapid renewal, the rapid renewal gives my skin a glow and prevents breakouts, cleanser is just heaven in a bottle but i think if you like good smelling TRULY natural things, the serum vitale will be a winner for you. Let me know how you like it. I am excited to get my next order.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |