Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellese AnteAGE System: general discussion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I decided to show some initiative and start a fresh topic on Dr. J's new products. This thread can be used to talk specifically about the products. It is called Cellese AnteAGE system. There are two products that make up the "system." An AnteAGE serum and an AnteAGE accelerator cream to use over the serum. The products are meant to compliment each other but can be used separately. The cost of the products is $190 for the serum, $120 for the accelerator and $280 if you buy both products.

The website is expected to launch tomorrow at 12pm Pacific time (we'll see, it's been delayed several times already). www.cellese.com

The technology that the products are based on is human mesenchymal stem cells. For more information on cytokines and stem cells see this thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45130&start=0
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Someone on the other thread asked Dr. J. if she could use retin a instead of the accelerator. He said that she could.

Given that information, I want to know what benefits the accelerator offers vs retin a. If retin a will work as well or almost as well, it would save those of us who use retin a a chunk of change.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
Someone on the other thread asked Dr. J. if she could use retin a instead of the accelerator. He said that she could.

Given that information, I want to know what benefits the accelerator offers vs retin a. If retin a will work as well or almost as well, it would save those of us who use retin a a chunk of change.

Hi Elvis, it was me that asked Dr. J about Retin A. Here is the conversation:

My question:

"Dr. J, is it OK if you choose to use the serum only, without the accelerator? I'm thinking of using the serum only, in the morning only and a couple of times a week at night. Will I see results and will this usage have any benefits?

The reason I am thinking of forgoing the accelerator is that I use Retin A and don't want to give it up so I'm thinking I don't need the retinol in the accelerator. Although I'm not sure if it's there in high enough dosage to matter, it is pretty far down on the ingredients list. What percent of retinol is in the accelerator?

Also, how can we get samples? TIA"

Dr. J's response:

Yes, you can use serum alone with your retin A. You should add a potent moisturizing cream if your retin A isn't enough.

My sense is that if you are using Retin A you should keep using it. I don't think the accelerator product is as strong as Retin A. I did ask Dr. J what percent of retinol is in the accelerator, it is pretty far down on the ingredients list, he didn't answer so hopefully that's a question he'll get back to. If I decide to purchase I will just buy the serum myself.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Some more information about the system.

Dr. J says that in clinical trials this combination of both products lasted 6-12 weeks, average about 10.

And, about samples he said "There will be samples (as supplies last). You guys will be the first to know, so don't sweat it. Should have that info in a day or two."

Besides the question about Retin A use there are a couple of questions Dr. J has been asked to address:

From Lotusesther:
I see subjective data from users, your test panel, but do you have anything more substantial re effectivity?

From Keliu:
Will there be shipping to Australia?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

Dr. J's response:

Yes, you can use serum alone with your retin A. You should add a potent moisturizing cream if your retin A isn't enough.

Thanks for starting the thread, jom!

Dr. J, is the accelerator more of a moisturizer, which is why it would be ok not to use that and to just use the serum?
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi DrJ,

I'm wondering how much more of a concentration of cytokines and growth factors would there be in the serum compared to the accelerator? TIA
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
Here are the ingredients for the two products:

Serum

Ingredients: Mesenchymal Stem
Cell Cytokines, Water (Aqua),
Essential Oils, Palmitoyl
Oligopeptide, Niacinamide
(Vitamin B3), Palmitoyl
Tetrapeptide-7, PPG-3 Benzyl
Myristate, Dimethyl Isosorbide,
Carnosine, Hydrolyzed Myrtus
Communis (True Myrtle) Leaf
Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Camellia
Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf
Extract, Maltodextrin, Ilex
Paraguariensis (Paraguay) Leaf
(Yerba Mate) Extract, Cetearyl
Ethylhexanoate, Polyisobutene,
Phenoxyethanol (Preservative),
Caprylyl Glycol (Naturally
Derived Preservative),
Polysorbate-20 (Plant Derived),
Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium
EDTA, Citric Acid (Naturally
Derived)

Accelerator

Ingredients: Mesenchymal Stem Cell
Cytokines, Water (Aqua), Glycerin
(Plant Derived), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,
PPG-3 Benzyl Myristate, Carthamus
Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol,
Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived),
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E
Acetate), Polysorbate-20 (Plant
Derived), Cetearyl Glucoside,
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C
Ester), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)
Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba
(Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Essential Oils,
Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol,
Polysorbate-60 (Plant Derived),
Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived),
Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl
Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl
Taurate Copolymer, Soybean
Glycerides, Arachidyl Alcohol, Soy
Isoflavones, Phenoxyethanol
(Preservative), Helianthus Annuus
(Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Butyrospermum
Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Bisabolol,
Arbutin, Caprylyl Glycol (Naturally
Derived Preservative), Behenyl Alcohol,
Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle)
Extract (Natural Preservative),
Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit
Extract, Camellia Oleifera (ORGANIC)
Black Tea, Algae (Seaweed) Extract,
Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener),
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane),
Chlorphenesin, Squalane (Plant
Derived), Retinol (Vitamin A),
Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10),
Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Allantoin
(Comfrey Root Derived), Citrus Medica
Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus
Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Neroli
Orange) Fruit, Tetrasodium EDTA,
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Juice,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis
(Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Arachidyl
Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed
Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark
Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry)
Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla)
Extract, Thioctic Acid (a-Lipoic Acid),
Sodium Hydroxide (pH Modifier)
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Dr J, Do you know which essential oils are used in the serum?
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Jom, is this the ingredient list from the topic on EDS or from the Celesse website?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
Jom, is this the ingredient list from the topic on EDS or from the Celesse website?

It's from the topic. Hopefully the one on the Cellese website will match.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 am      Reply with quote
It's saying I need a password to enter the Cellese site?

Anyone else having this problem?

I am also wondering if there will be shipping to Australia?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Bermie2 wrote:
It's saying I need a password to enter the Cellese site?

Anyone else having this problem?

I am also wondering if there will be shipping to Australia?

It will say that until it is officially open for business. They are still working on the site as long as it requires a password, only the IT people and Admin/s have access.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Dr. J - can you tell us if this is "pregnancy safe"? I'm turning 44 and pregnant with twins, starting my 2nd trimester. I may feel blah but I'm not about to let my face show it. Smile hehe
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I am able to get into the site now I don't know if they're testing or it is live but you may be able to sneek a peek. http://cellese.com/
10:25 am Pacific time
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
I am able to get into the site now I don't know if there testing or it is live but you may be able to sneek a peek. http://cellese.com/
10:25 am Pacific time

Looking good. I like how some of the ingredients are listed with the additional information!
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
The Cellese Regenerative Therapeutics web sites are now live. You can visit either:

cellese.com
anteage.com

Things have been busy. DrJ will be back this evening to answer your questions.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
The Cellese Regenerative Therapeutics web sites are now live. You can visit either:

cellese.com
anteage.com

Things have been busy. DrJ will be back this evening to answer your questions.

Thanks Dr.J,

The two sites have a very different look, interesting! Very Happy

Congratulations on the new baby being officially launched!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have been following your posts & the lead up to the launch with much interest Dr J.

Your website is very well thought out and organized as well as informative. I also thought the pricing was fair.

I placed a call to the 877 number listed & received a voice mail indicating I should leave my name & number. I thought I would try again & then selected 0 for the operator when prompted. I then was told this was an invalid choice.

I proceeded to send a voice mail (2 in fact) to your email addy - Info@Cellese.com & they were both promptly rejected as undeliverable.

I was attempting to request some samples you indicated would be available in limited quantities & have really struck out so far. (did not see anywhere on the site to request but perhaps I overlooked something)

If you could tell me how to proceed I would appreciate it - Really want to be able to sample your product as I have quite sensitive skin & want to make sure I can use before I purchase!
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
cabrita wrote:
I have been following your posts & the lead up to the launch with much interest Dr J.

Your website is very well thought out and organized as well as informative. I also thought the pricing was fair.

I placed a call to the 877 number listed & received a voice mail indicating I should leave my name & number. I thought I would try again & then selected 0 for the operator when prompted. I then was told this was an invalid choice.

I proceeded to send a voice mail (2 in fact) to your email addy - Info@Cellese.com & they were both promptly rejected as undeliverable.

I was attempting to request some samples you indicated would be available in limited quantities & have really struck out so far. (did not see anywhere on the site to request but perhaps I overlooked something)

If you could tell me how to proceed I would appreciate it - Really want to be able to sample your product as I have quite sensitive skin & want to make sure I can use before I purchase!

Sorry for the e-mail/phone glitches. Someone fixing that now (we just turned it on 20 mins ago).

The samples program hasn't started yet. Probably won't be available until next week. Will keep you posted here, and will put an announcement on the site. Thanks for you patience.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations on the product launch!
The sites not only look great but have good information.

I also think the pricing is very fair - especially considering that you could eliminate or reduce extra products as these would seem to cover the bases.

Very cool!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I like the look of the anteage website over the Cellese one, though I had a really hard time getting the anteage website to come up. Google was not my friend for that and I finally just typed in the URL.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Grrhhh!! No international shipping!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations Dr. J - Looks good!

The only thing I'm a little put off by is the "Limited Availability" thing. Is that a marketing ploy or are you really just making a certain amount before you see what the demand is?
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Grrhhh!! No international shipping!!!

Have a friend in the States buy it and ship it to you.
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Congratulations on the product launch!
The sites not only look great but have good information.

I also think the pricing is very fair - especially considering that you could eliminate or reduce extra products as these would seem to cover the bases.

Very cool!

Yes, congrats on the launch.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |