Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
PMD
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
I got my PMD last week and used it twice (with blue head). My main concern is hyperpigmentation. So far I did not see any lightening but wish I would after 2 or 3 months.

My daughter has acne scars and used the PMD for her first time on Sunday night and Monday morning I received her text: "Woah, I think the PMD helped. The scars seem less visible."

I have problem using it on my forehead - no suction. Maybe my forehead is too boney. Shock Shock Shock

I did not notice the hyper pigmentation going away until about 5th treatment, and the difference now is amazing to me. As for the forehead I have issues making it work there as well, I started switching out the smaller head for the larger one and that makes a huge difference for me!!! We must have a nice curve to our foreheads and mines bony too btw Laughing Laughing
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to say what I love, love, did I mention love, about this is how much better my skin is with each treatment, but I digress, what I really love is it takes 3-5 minutes tops to do my face, neck, chest.

The coloring of my skin is getting fantastic, the sunspots going fast!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I forgot to say what I love, love, did I mention love, about this is how much better my skin is with each treatment, but I digress, what I really love is it takes 3-5 minutes tops to do my face, neck, chest.

Are sure you love it?

LOL. Can't resist, but I am loving it too! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Are sure you love it?

Laughing You said it so much better, thank you!!! I followed your lead and cheated (doing it twice a week now) and just can't believe the changes I am seeing. The color and firmness have improved VASTLY!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Are sure you love it?

Laughing You said it so much better, thank you!!! I followed your lead and cheated (doing it twice a week now) and just can't believe the changes I am seeing. The color and firmness have improved VASTLY!

Bad Grin We are soooo bad, enabling one another and now others as well!
Luminosity is already in the program with us, gadgets anonymous? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have no idea what your talking about, I never enable, I am a good girl. Liar

Ok for those who are following, the instruction do say once a week, which I did for weeks on end, until, Darkmoon made enticed me to try it twice a week. Wink
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2012 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I have no idea what your talking about, I never enable, I am a good girl. Liar

Ok for those who are following, the instruction do say once a week, which I did for weeks on end, until, Darkmoon made enticed me to try it twice a week. Wink

Guilty as charged your honor! We are all grown ups (even if it does not show) so proceed at your own risk! Bad Grin Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2012 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
I may have missed this in the thread, but was wondering, do you use this in combination with a Clairsonic type device?
I am looking to purchase either a Clairsonic/Iskin/Nutraluxe Nutra Sonic or a PMD, and am confused if I would need both or if one is enough... How do you decide between the two?
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2012 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
I may have missed this in the thread, but was wondering, do you use this in combination with a Clairsonic type device?
I am looking to purchase either a Clairsonic/Iskin/Nutraluxe Nutra Sonic or a PMD, and am confused if I would need both or if one is enough... How do you decide between the two?

Oh most definately BOTH!! Well I am using both, and love the results
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:

Just so you know, you do NOT have to use both, I just do and love the results. Are the combined results, I really don't know 100% but I definately feel they are. But if you could only get one, I'd get the PMD.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2012 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:

Just so you know, you do NOT have to use both, I just do and love the results. Are the combined results, I really don't know 100% but I definately feel they are. But if you could only get one, I'd get the PMD.

I agree, but.....but ..... I really do love both! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:

Ok, thank you both... maybe I'll go with a cheaper Clairsonic alternative and the PMD Smile
DM, do you still love your ISkin, or have you switched to something else?..

Thank you!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 10:34 am      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:

Ok, thank you both... maybe I'll go with a cheaper Clairsonic alternative and the PMD Smile

Thank you!

The ISkin is different in that it is not rechargeable, you have to replace the sponge heads fairly often and buy the cream with the rounded metal beads to use along with it. I found it was great, but I defiantly prefer the Skinn sonic cleanser now that I have it! It really is way more convenient to use, and I can's swear the ISkin is sonic, I believe it just vibrates.

Given a choice I would go for the Skinn brand sonic cleanser every time!

HTH Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:

Thank you!

The ISkin is different in that it is not rechargeable, you have to replace the sponge heads fairly often and buy the cream with the rounded metal beads to use along with it. I found it was great, but I defiantly prefer the Skinn sonic cleanser now that I have it! It really is way more convenient to use, and I can's swear the ISkin is sonic, I believe it just vibrates.

HTH Very Happy

I will look into the Skinn sonic cleanser then! Smile Thanks for the tip!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 10:54 am      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:

Thank you!

HTH Very Happy

I will look into the Skinn sonic cleanser then! Smile Thanks for the tip!

You are welcome,

But we blame...uhh Thank Tiny as she was the one who recommended the Skinn sonic cleanser to me! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Smiles shyly, I am innocent!!! Laughing Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Smiles shyly, I am innocent!!! Laughing Laughing

It is because you are such a doll and we can tease each other! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I just received mine and am making sure I received everything. Outside of the box they threw in a package of green and a package of blue discs. I am reading the instructions and will watch the video before I start. The book states that there is the white disc to use in a test run. Blue and green that came with the unit and the others but it states using a red disc which I don't have. Did anyone get red discs?

How are you liking this so far Frodo? It will take a bit of use, one to get use too and two to see results, but just curious how your doing with it?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Frodo wrote:
I just received mine and am making sure I received everything. Outside of the box they threw in a package of green and a package of blue discs. I am reading the instructions and will watch the video before I start. The book states that there is the white disc to use in a test run. Blue and green that came with the unit and the others but it states using a red disc which I don't have. Did anyone get red discs?

How are you liking this so far Frodo? It will take a bit of use, one to get use too and two to see results, but just curious how your doing with it?

I hope Frodo is loving hers, after we fed her lemming for one! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Frodo wrote:

I hope Frodo is loving hers, after we fed her lemming for one! Very Happy

Me too, fingers crossed, but at least anyone that does order from shopnbc and doesn't love it or even like it, they can send it back and get all their money back, so its a safe try!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Frodo wrote:

I gave myself a bruise on the right side of my face and that was with the white tester. Shock
I am not a happy camper right now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Frodo wrote:

I gave myself a bruise on the right side of my face and that was with the white tester. Shock
I am not a happy camper right now.

I am so sorry that happened, but I think its from it staying in one place too long, I did the same thing several times. If you let the suction stay too long, it will do that, mine healed super fast and left NO lasting damage or mark to skin at all. It must stay moving on the skin, the suction is really that powerful, which from what I understand, is why it works so amazingly, once the learning curve is over and for me that took a few times Confused .
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:

My daughter has acne scars and used the PMD for her first time on Sunday night and Monday morning I received her text: "Woah, I think the PMD helped. The scars seem less visible."

:

This is what is sending me over the edge to purchase this thing. My daughter has some acne scarring and I am hoping this will work for her. Ofcoarse, I will have to test it out too. Laughing
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Swissmom wrote:
MACrisis wrote:

:

This is what is sending me over the edge to purchase this thing. My daughter has some acne scarring and I am hoping this will work for her. Ofcoarse, I will have to test it out too. Laughing

I don't have acne, but I do have hyper-pigmentation, that is vanishing before my eyes. Just be careful, keep the machine moving!!
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Will do, Tiny! By the way, you and Darkmoon are cracking me up here with your comments to each other. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |