Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel - Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Bioelements Collagen Rehab Mask (50 ml)
PMD
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Haven't posted on EDS for the longest time, but always lurk!

Have just bought the PMD from shopnbc ..which was tricky bc they dont ship to Australia..but with the help of a shipping agency, it is on its way YAY!!

Just wondering if anyone has tried this on chest/arms anything like that, and which coloured head you used. I am wondering if I might need to order the red?

Loving this thread and very excitedly looking forward to my PMD.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:

Have just bought the PMD from shopnbc ..which was tricky bc they dont ship to Australia..but with the help of a shipping agency, it is on its way YAY!!

Just wondering if anyone has tried this on chest/arms anything like that, and which coloured head you used. I am wondering if I might need to order the red?

Hi Rebecca1,

I use the blue tips for face, neck and chest. I need to remember to do the backs of my hands (slaps forehead)! The red tips are for once your face has adjusted to the blue, then the green and then add the red. You can also use the green for feet!!! Now if we ask DarkMoon, shes prob on the green already Laughing ..mumbles she cheats
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
dlb post
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Rebecca1 wrote:

Hi Rebecca1,

I use the blue tips for face, neck and chest. I need to remember to do the backs of my hands (slaps forehead)! The red tips are for once your face has adjusted to the blue, then the green and then add the red. You can also use the green for feet!!! Now if we ask DarkMoon, shes prob on the green already Laughing ..mumbles she cheats

I cheat, I used the green on my forearms (my big hyperpigmentation area) not back of hands that is thinner skin! knees, elbows and footsies green!

Everywhere else I am sticking with the blue tips (I cheat but I am not totally crazy...watch it woman!) neck and chest although I am not sensitive I still don't tempt fate and use the blue.

HTH Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Rebecca1 wrote:

Hi Rebecca1,

I cheat, I used the green on my forearms (my big hyperpigmentation area) not back of hands that is thinner skin! knees, elbows and footsies green!

Everywhere else I am sticking with the blue tips (I cheat but I am not totally crazy...watch it woman!) neck and chest although I am not sensitive I still don't tempt fate and use the blue.

HTH Very Happy

Thanks tiny and DarkMoon, my forearms and chest are my big hyperpigmentation problem areas. I have reduced it progressively using peels, but I am hoping this will provide another part of the solution!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Rebecca1 wrote:

Hi Rebecca1,

HTH Very Happy

Thanks tiny and DarkMoon, my forearms and chest are my big hyperpigmentation problem areas. I have reduced it progressively using peels, but I am hoping this will provide another part of the solution!

Hi Rebecca,

Just fair warning, I have the most normal nonreactive skin. So be more cautious (sane) than me if you are in the least sensitive.

I don't want anyone to follow in my footsteps and end up with a boo boo! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

Just fair warning, I have the most normal nonreactive skin. So be more cautious (sane) than me if you are in the least sensitive.

I don't want anyone to follow in my footsteps and end up with a boo boo! Very Happy

Warning accepted gratefully! But I too have extremely resiliant skin, its kind of odd that I battle hyperpigmentation when nothing else effects me! I will proceed with caution....thanks!!!!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

Warning accepted gratefully! But I too have extremely resiliant skin, its kind of odd that I battle hyperpigmentation when nothing else effects me! I will proceed with caution....thanks!!!!

We sound like triplets (skin wise)! Its taken a few months or month and half, I honestly am not sure on time frame, but the hyper pigmentation on cheeks (basically gone), front of forehead basically gone as well !! Still working on far sides of face, but that area is definitely improved. I am finally starting to see more in the way of lines (some say wrinkles)fading away . I have not used this on arms at all, I really do not have issues there.

When I first used this I had a few oops on each use, it took me a bit longer to get the hang of keeping this machine moving, so becareful, I do not have sensitive skin at all.

I changed the tip last night (for first time), so one tip lasted me a long time.

Hope that helps!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 9:15 am      Reply with quote
In total fairness, When I did makeup this morning, I looking in the dreaded 10x mirror, I do still have some freckling on the cheeks, but very faint. It was easy to see before.
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Can you believe I still haven't used my PMD yet? I've been battling my new Safetox and finally now that I can actually use that without nausea (LOL) I am on to my next great adventure! (P.S. I can't believe how much my 11s are fading.. LOVE it. I am officially impressed.)

And... now that I am too scared to use my LightStim Embarassed , I'm guessing I'll have plenty of time to jump right in the PMD pool.

Tiny, your results sound fabulous! I want that! Will report after my first attempt this weekend. Thanks for all the great feedback. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
Can you believe I still haven't used my PMD yet? I've been battling my new Safetox and finally now that I can actually use that without nausea (LOL) I am on to my next great adventure! (P.S. I can't believe how much my 11s are fading.. LOVE it. I am officially impressed.)

And... now that I am too scared to use my LightStim Embarassed , I'm guessing I'll have plenty of time to jump right in the PMD pool.

Tiny, your results sound fabulous! I want that! Will report after my first attempt this weekend. Thanks for all the great feedback. Smile

Just so you know, I did not see these result for a good month to month and half, the first uses I knew I liked it, my products just sank in, one right after the other, so it was exfoliating, but just so you know, the results are down the road a bit.

Hope that helps you, now get busy LOLOLOL
Luminosity
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Just so you know, I did not see these result for a good month to month and half, the first uses I knew I liked it, my products just sank in, one right after the other, so it was exfoliating, but just so you know, the results are down the road a bit.

Got it... I definitely don't expect anything miraculous right away, but it's so good to know what kind of results are possible. Yippee!! Plus, you're also building collagen all the while, right?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Luminosity wrote:

Got it... I definitely don't expect anything miraculous right away, but it's so good to know what kind of results are possible. Yippee!! Plus, you're also building collagen all the while, right?

Thats what I understand!
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2012 2:04 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
In total fairness, When I did makeup this morning, I looking in the dreaded 10x mirror, I do still have some freckling on the cheeks, but very faint. It was easy to see before.

It really helps! Thanks...I am super excited to get this...I hope USPS does a good job in getting it here super fast!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
Tiny wrote:

It really helps! Thanks...I am super excited to get this...I hope USPS does a good job in getting it here super fast!!

If you ordered from SNBC and aren't too far it should be fast, I think mine was here in just a few days! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I just couldn't resist anymore!!! I would not had believed the reviews if it were on some commercial website but I respect the reviews here at EDS! just placed my order for PMD and since it was my 1st order via shopnbc I was able to use a coupon for 15% off, here is the coupon if someone wants to use it: Take 15% off your first order. Enter promo code 8508 at checkout.

I was looking for a derm abrasion system for a long time, so it's worth trying! I got myself out from buying the nu brilliance and that diamond tip stuff at nanci's but had to buy the PMD!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 8:56 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
Ok, I just couldn't resist anymore!!! I would not had believed the reviews if it were on some commercial website but I respect the reviews here at EDS! just placed my order for PMD and since it was my 1st order via shopnbc I was able to use a coupon for 15% off, here is the coupon if someone wants to use it: Take 15% off your first order. Enter promo code 8508 at checkout.

I was looking for a derm abrasion system for a long time, so it's worth trying! I got myself out from buying the nu brilliance and that diamond tip stuff at nanci's but had to buy the PMD!

Well If you don't like it, we'll just blame DarkMoom Wink !!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
daler wrote:

Watch it Tiny,

If she loves it then I get the credit! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
daler wrote:

Watch it Tiny,

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
daler wrote:

Watch it Tiny,

We can share? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Ok in for a penny, in for a pound!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Ok in for a penny, in for a pound!!

Sounds like a plan to me! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 am      Reply with quote
You two are a riot.. I love your enthusiasm and pure awesomeness.... rofl

Plus you are great guinea pigs and let me know what I simply must try...!

I ended up doing a dermaroll this weekend so I still haven't tested the PMD but never fear, it is on the agenda for tomorrow. Whenever I have to learn how to do something I seem to drag my feet. I waited weeks to try dermarolling after I bought the roller. And I waited equally as long to try the Safetox.

Oh well, I do get there eventually! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:

I ended up doing a dermaroll this weekend so I still haven't tested the PMD but never fear, it is on the agenda for tomorrow. Whenever I have to learn how to do something I seem to drag my feet. I waited weeks to try dermarolling after I bought the roller. And I waited equally as long to try the Safetox.

LOL. you are right in there with the "clowns" on here! Laughing

I just got my rollers in the mail today, but I am waiting because I went off my RA and LAA initially while using the AnteAGE but added them back a few days ago, so I think I must do the 6 week wait!

I cracked up finally seeing them in person, they are so small (needles) compared to how they look on the screen! What had me afraid for so long! Laughing Laughing

Now get moving on using your PMD! Just watch the DVD and keep it moving!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:

Laughing and you definitely do NOT mind, I believe I said get going a few days ago!!! LMAO. I can relate, my sonic cleaner was used once, then sat on my counter for weeks on end, the PMD I used once then it sat on my counter for a few weeks until I decided to really give it a go, it was then I decided to use that little cleaner as well! Then I was mad at myself for having lost those weeks, they both do so much!!!

and all kidding aside Daler, I hope you love it as much as we do, I am sure you will let us know!
System
Automatic Message
Mon May 20, 2024 6:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Serum 16 (30 ml / 1 floz) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml) Skin Biology Super GHK-Copper Intensive Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |