Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) StriVectin Tighten & Lift Peptight™ 360˚ Tightening Eye Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Peptide Day Therapy (50 ml)
PMD
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Has anyone had good success on the dry skin on the heels of their feet? I've tried Cure, pedi egg and others but don't seem to be making much progress. Sad

I dont think exfoliation alone would solve that issue...I am sure you are using some lotions there but have you tried rosehip seed oil? It is very emollient good for dry skin.

Also, I think pedi egg is way too stronger than PMD...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Has anyone had good success on the dry skin on the heels of their feet? I've tried Cure, pedi egg and others but don't seem to be making much progress. Sad

What helps make it work on my heels is my treatment.
After I shower I use Shea Butter or another butter (good creams work well too) then I do the cotton socks while sleeping and the skin really softens, I then blast them with the PMD and it has worked great to get the calloused skin off!

I am always running around barefooted so mine get rough! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
CookieD wrote:

After I shower I use Shea Butter or another butter (good creams work well too) then I do the cotton socks while sleeping and the skin really softens, I then blast them with the PMD and it has worked great to get the calloused skin off!

Thanks DM & Daler, I have some rosehip oil maybe I will try that. I have cold feet so I always wear socks to bed and lately I have been using creams or Egyptian Magic. They are better but I want them to be buttery soft.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
CookieD wrote:

Thanks DM & Daler, I have some rosehip oil maybe I will try that. I have cold feet so I always wear socks to bed and lately I have been using creams or Egyptian Magic. They are better but I want them to be buttery soft.

You could even layer the oil on damp skin then add the EM and socks, I am sure with time they will be soft as a baby's bum! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

I have VERY thick soles regardless of footwear or physical activity. No amount of manual filing or ordinary foot cream plus wearing socks to bed is sufficient.

What works for me is a corn plane (imagine PMD would also work)
http://www.amazon.com/High-Quality-Plane-Gosol-Germany/dp/B00475Q6ES/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1338186260&sr=8-15
Followed by regular application of a strong blend of humectant/ keratolytic and the lipids found in a healthy skin barrier. Either lactic acid or urea for the humectant/ keratolytic part, lanolin or shea butter for the emollient. This is my favourite, it contains lanolin plus 25% urea. Hopefully you can source something similar in the US.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flexitol-Naturals-Heel-natural-Formula/dp/B004X5IAG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338186499&sr=8-1

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 8:14 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
so far 2 treatments, and skin feels smooth to touch and pores visibly minimized! no affect on the dark spots yet but I have high hopes! It has only been 8 days! Wink

Hang in there, I did not notice any lightening of areas until 5th-6th treatment! The I could see areas fading fast! The first few treatments are nice, but nothing huge
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 8:30 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
CookieD wrote:

This does work and work well along with your PMD! I do use the green tip for body instead of the blue for the face when doing my feel!

I used to use the "SOCK" trick for ages before buying the PMD and it really helped but the PMD knocks it way up! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 9:33 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
CookieD wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
CookieD wrote:

This does work and work well along with your PMD! I do use the green tip for body instead of the blue for the face when doing my feel!

I used to use the "SOCK" trick for ages before buying the PMD and it really helped but the PMD knocks it way up! Very Happy

I just use a big fingernail file, then soak in about 3 layers of lotion and wala, done! I will have to try the PMD, but the files so easy and fast, but I do not have huge build-up to remove
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

I use SkinLasting on my feet and all the dry skin is gone from my feet. (http://www.skin-lasting.com/)
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered PMD. I read everything I could find out about it and decided that it was in my best interest to use this along with the Reluma.

I can not afford to eat for a month but I am looking forward to a new slim, younger looking me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I have ordered PMD. I read everything I could find out about it and decided that it was in my best interest to use this along with the Reluma.

I can not afford to eat for a month but I am looking forward to a new slim, younger looking me.

Mommy will feed you lori!

Congratulations on your order, I know you will love it just keep it moving! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:23 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

Congratulations on your order, I know you will love it just keep it moving! Laughing

TY mommy,
so I don't keep going until I feel the burn then? Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

TY mommy,
so I don't keep going until I feel the burn then? Smile

Welcome doll!

As Tiny has posted you don't let it sit in just one place at all keep sliding it!
We don't want boo boo's! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
CookieD wrote:

I use SkinLasting on my feet and all the dry skin is gone from my feet. (http://www.skin-lasting.com/)

Thanks Tiny,Firefox &Rileygirl, I will check in to these different things for my feet.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Received my PMD last week and used it immediately! Found it very intuitive to use and easy to keep it moving. I tried it on my hands arms chest and then face. I used the blue on face and green everywhere else. Only some slight pinkness, even though I went over some areas on my face many times. I have very resiliant skin that could prob deal with the green head, but I will go slowly Razz .

Love it so far and will report back as I progress.

The interesting thing was that when I used it on some sunspots on the back of my legs I got a huge amount of white skin "dust" collected on the black filter pad. I didn't have any noticeable dust from anywhere else....I guess my legs need more work.

Thanks for putting me onto this wonderful device!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

Your brilliant, perfect way to diet, buy enough product and then foods NOT an option!!

Seriously I hope you love it as much as I do

and your hillarious, I vote yes feel the burn
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
Received my PMD last week and used it immediately! Found it very intuitive to use and easy to keep it moving. I tried it on my hands arms chest and then face. I used the blue on face and green everywhere else. Only some slight pinkness, even though I went over some areas on my face many times. I have very resiliant skin that could prob deal with the green head, but I will go slowly Razz .

The interesting thing was that when I used it on some sunspots on the back of my legs I got a huge amount of white skin "dust" collected on the black filter pad. I didn't have any noticeable dust from anywhere else....I guess my legs need more work.

Glad you like it, you def do have tough skin, I cannot go back over same areas, or I get boo boo's Crying or Very sad !! I have noticed some treatments tons of white powder in the top and on the filter, others times NOT so much!! Not sure what that is saying, it might be the disk more than the skin tho Confused , but really not sure
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:

I am with you Rebecca My skin (very tough too) is loving my PMD Thanks again to Tiny!
I will not be without this little gem, if they stop producing it we will all hunt them down and make them get back on it!
Laughing

5% products discount

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:00 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon, Thank you for all of this information - I just purchased this. Can't wait to try it!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Crissie wrote:
DarkMoon, Thank you for all of this information - I just purchased this. Can't wait to try it!

You are welcome Crissie,

Tiny gets all the credit really, I nixed the NuBrilliance after having read so many bad reviews.
Tiny mentioned the PMD, she has used both and tossed the NB and stuck with the PMD! That sold me and I could not be happier! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Crissie wrote:

You are welcome Crissie,

Tiny gets all the credit really, I nixed the NuBrilliance after having read so many bad reviews.
Tiny mentioned the PMD, she has used both and tossed the NB and stuck with the PMD! That sold me and I could not be happier! Smile

My many thanks to both , Tiny and DarkMoon! My face feels so smooth and I have done TCA peels in the past ( shed skin like crazy) and never felt like this!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Crissie wrote:

You are welcome Crissie,

My many thanks to both , Tiny and DarkMoon! My face feels so smooth and I have done TCA peels in the past ( shed skin like crazy) and never felt like this!

I am just so happy you are as thrilled with it as we are!

It is amazing isn't it, I have done some heavy glycolic peels (never actually peel) but this puts all to shame for me!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 am      Reply with quote
yes DM, I am thrilled! in fact i did glycolic peels too but never felt if they did anything for me other than the stinging!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:07 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Crissie wrote:

You are welcome Crissie,

Thanks for that info, I've never done the peels, so good to know!!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:42 am      Reply with quote
KrazyKanuck wrote:
Yes, I use it myself and am loving it so far.

I purchased my first PMD in January but didn't start using it until early March. In addition, I have not used it weekly like many people do although I plan to start doing so very soon. The reason for not using it weekly is because I kind of went overboard during my first use and ended up "burning" certain areas of my face. Nothing major, mind you, but enough to tell me to slow down and take it easier next time round.

I too have noticed that my skin is now taking on a more smooth appearance (I believe I've used it three times now in total) so I'm excited to get to my next treatment. I can't say for sure but, of one of the spots on my face that "burned" during my first use, this just happens to now be one of smoothest areas on my whole face. However, I still would NOT recommend anyone do as I did and try rushing the procedure; better to take your time and do it as instructed.

One other thing that has drastically improved are some marks I have on my arms and chest. These were actually caused by one of my cats who decided to use me as a "tree for climbing up" one day, lol, and because her claws were out, well, you get the idea...ouch!

I used my PMD over all of the marks and one of the first things that changed was the "height" of them; they went from being kind of bumpy/scabby/feel-able (when running a hand over them) to completely flat. When I run a hand over them now I cannot feel them at all. Granted, they are still there but now they appear to actually be healing (getting lighter in color in addition to being flat) which is something they had never done before. These marks are marks I have had for about four years already so for them to finally be improving in shape/appearance now alone proves to me that the PMD system does work.

So far, so good, I am very happy with what I have been experiencing with my PMD so far and as long as I continue to experience such good results I will continue to use it for a long time to come.

Krazy are you still using yours? I do hope we haven't scared you off, I'd love to hear an update Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |