Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PMD
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 am      Reply with quote
KrazyKanuck,

Yes please update when you get a chance! Smile

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:37 am      Reply with quote
moving these related posts from http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45965

PMD Day 1

luckylady wrote:
I received my PMD yesterday! Yay!

I just took it out of the package and had my first go at it 10 mins ago. I can definitely feel the difference after one session. My skin feels so soft that I'm looking forward to using it again next week.

The only downside I noticed is that my face feels dry.

Has anyone used this? And how long did it take for you to see a big difference?

DarkMoon wrote:
There is a thread here with a good number of us using the PMD,

I have seen fading of pigmentation rather quickly with it, and I really find my products sink in like a dream.

I have not had any dryness from it, are you moisturizing after?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45435

luckylady wrote:
Hi Darkmoon, thanks for your reply. I did moisturize but it's very light because if it's thicker I'd break out. Sometimes I feel like my skin is hopeless. So temperamental!

DarkMoon wrote:
I am sorry to hear that luckylady,

I am sure you will find great advice here on something that has enough moisture yet won't cause you to break out! I wish I could help with a recommendation but my skin is insanely normal.
Smile

Tiny wrote:
It is a bit drying after any of these treatements, I re wash my face to make sure it get all the excess anything off, apply a good serum, cream! and I am good to go

Mabye Havana8 could move this to the other PMD thread, I have no idea how to ask Confused So we can all follow everyones results in same place

or move the other here, either way
KittenInTheMitten
5% products discount

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
Shame on me for not learning my lesson... every time I come here I spend hours "researching" and it turn, I end up spending oodles of cash! It's not your fault really, it's just that I have a tender spot for gadgets and I'm a weak, weak girl Razz

I am looking for something that would fade the pigmentation & spots that are the result of sun damage mostly. I got all excited about this PMD device but when I hopped onto ShopNBC, it was sold out. So it looks like I will have to wait until they get more in (which I hope is soon).
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:30 am      Reply with quote
KittenInTheMitten wrote:
Shame on me for not learning my lesson... every time I come here I spend hours "researching" and it turn, I end up spending oodles of cash! It's not your fault really, it's just that I have a tender spot for gadgets and I'm a weak, weak girl Razz

I am looking for something that would fade the pigmentation & spots that are the result of sun damage mostly. I got all excited about this PMD device but when I hopped onto ShopNBC, it was sold out. So it looks like I will have to wait until they get more in (which I hope is soon).

I am sorry on that! But in the meantime you can learn tons about it at their own website!
luckylady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have really bad acne when I started using the PMD. I thought after the first go, the acne would lesson. I just did my session 2 and the acne (cyst-like zits-ouch) is in full force!

Is this normals? I am wanting to go over it again with the PMD just to teach my skin a lesson.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
luckylady wrote:
I have really bad acne when I started using the PMD. I thought after the first go, the acne would lesson. I just did my session 2 and the acne (cyst-like zits-ouch) is in full force!

Is this normals? I am wanting to go over it again with the PMD just to teach my skin a lesson.

I dont think you should have used PMD while you had acne! It would not only crush the pimples but also would spread the bacteria all over, IMO...
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
luckylady wrote:

I would never use anything abrasive on any type of open wound! I also believe they state to NOT ever use this during active acne!

It should help acne scarring, but not ACTIVE ACNE. Please don't use this, until a doctor says you can
luckylady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
luckylady wrote:

I would never use anything abrasive on any type of open wound! I also believe they state to NOT ever use this during active acne!

It should help acne scarring, but not ACTIVE ACNE. Please don't use this, until a doctor says you can

I must have not read that part of the instructions. Sad

I'm really anxious to get my skin looking and feeling young.

What moisturizer are you using after your PMD? And daily for morning and nights?
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
luckylady wrote:
Tiny wrote:
luckylady wrote:

I must have not read that part of the instructions. Sad

I'm really anxious to get my skin looking and feeling young.

What moisturizer are you using after your PMD? And daily for morning and nights?

Also the instructions say to use only once a week!!

I am using a skincare line called Re Luma, but I have very normal skin, not oily, not dry and I've never had acne, so perhaps someone with different skin could advise you on how to take care of yours.

I am sorry you are having skin issues and I understand not wanting to wait but again NO MICRODERMABRASION until your acne is cleared up and not active! Or anything abrassive, as Daler said you will only spread the bacteria and make it alot worse.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto on normal skin and using ReLuma!

I agree with daler and Tiny wait until your skin is clear and don't use on active acne.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
I am pmd all over. I obviously misunderstood Tiny and DM when they said keep it moving...well actually I tried but I have 3 liitle red marks. One either side of my eyes and one just below my lip. Not bad considering how enthusiastic I was.
I have done my chest, my hands, my feet, ankles and neck.
I can already tell I like it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
oops what an idiot I am.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
oops multiple posting

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I am pmd all over. I obviously misunderstood Tiny and DM when they said keep it moving...well actually I tried but I have 3 liitle red marks. One either side of my eyes and one just below my lip. Not bad considering how enthusiastic I was.

omggggggggggggggg I have to ask, ANKLES? was that you being over zellious or ummmmm wth is wrong with ankles lmaooooooooooooo
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing one of my ankles has dry patches. Has done for years even though I treat it the same as the other one. Besides I have a new toy and I needed to test it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

Overzealous hey, you fit right in! Laughing

I think my time of working in cosmetology, doing facials, hair, makeup ect just gave me "fast hands"! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Laughing one of my ankles has dry patches. Has done for years even though I treat it the same as the other one. Besides I have a new toy and I needed to test it.

who'd of thought Ankles!! giggles, leave it too you! next well..DON't

and I am so tickled you ooops!! I don't feel so alone Cool
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have done 3 treatments so far, once every week, skin feels n looks fresh! on opps yet but I think even once a week is too much, PMD is really good at derm-abrasion, I am going to do one treatment every two weeks or once in 10 days from now on...
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
I have done 3 treatments so far, once every week, skin feels n looks fresh! on opps yet but I think even once a week is too much, PMD is really good at derm-abrasion, I am going to do one treatment every two weeks or once in 10 days from now on...

Glad to hear your liking it! I do find it a fantastic machine as well
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:

Happy you are finding it so effective daler, I would not suggest more than once a week tops. (Even if I have done it) Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I was flipping channels last night, and shopnbc had the pmd on, they have now raised the price, the into pricing is over!

Its now $125.00, you still get the extra tips tho. I recall someone saying EDS sold it too, so perhaps cheaper or just as cheap to buy here with the added discount Very Happy ! Just thought I'd give a heads up
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I was flipping channels last night, and shopnbc had the pmd on, they have now raised the price, the into pricing is over!

Its now $125.00, you still get the extra tips tho. I recall someone saying EDS sold it too, so perhaps cheaper or just as cheap to buy here with the added discount Very Happy ! Just thought I'd give a heads up

EDS has it at $175 then figure whatever discount you have off of that. Plus we get a free forum gift! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

EDS has it at $175 then figure whatever discount you have off of that. Plus we get a free forum gift! Very Happy

well its a shame I already bougth this, I just won the voucher!!!! Got to love EDS , very kind of them to give that to me or any of us.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

well its a shame I already bougth this, I just won the voucher!!!! Got to love EDS , very kind of them to give that to me or any of us.

Congratulations Tiny! Now the fun begins, deciding what to buy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Congratulations Tiny! Now the fun begins, deciding what to buy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I was thinking whatever I buy, I could add red tips on!! Shock Cool
System
Automatic Message
Mon May 20, 2024 4:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |