Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator: Loyalty program AO
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Miss Wisteria
5% products discount

Tue May 15, 2012 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Hey everyone... As it was a general request to start a topic regarding the Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator Loyalty Program> here it is...
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 am      Reply with quote
I suggest a 75% discount for second and subsequent
orders.
That way I may actually be able to afford the stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 6:04 am      Reply with quote
At least 50% off or maybe a buy one, get the other free.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 6:11 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
At least 50% off or maybe a buy one, get the other free.

I could accept that as a good plan. Why didn't I think of it first.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 6:17 am      Reply with quote
I like the way you guys think! Good plan.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Add a One Free B-Day gift of a set once you stick with the product for a year to the plan. You just register with the site and they know to send it out the month you were born! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 8:06 am      Reply with quote
We have unleashed some very creative thinking. All the way from 15% off to free for life.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Not a manufacturer but even Sephora gives me (and anyone) points that can be used towards purchase that can easily add up to a free product, then 3 samples, a deluxe full sized sample, and I get a full sized birthday present when I make a purchase of any size during my B-Day month.
That adds up to way more than 5-15%.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 8:53 am      Reply with quote
The EDS site will offer 20% off from time to time on their products...I admit I have not seen it higher than 20%, but perhaps others have?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 8:56 am      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
The EDS site will offer 20% off from time to time on their products...I admit I have not seen it higher than 20%, but perhaps others have?

Plus they do give out 50$ vouchers, and our forum discount.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am      Reply with quote
In addition to loyalty discount, are "refer-a-friend" rewards of some sort (as a credit toward purchase) a good thing? Or not?
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Since your different than the other guys out there how about in the range of a 25-30% discount?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 10:52 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
In addition to loyalty discount, are "refer-a-friend" rewards of some sort (as a credit toward purchase) a good thing? Or not?

If we need at least six months (minimum) to truly see if we benefit in a major way, I would hesitate to recommend any product to a friend until I knew for sure it delivered on it's promises. I like the products but have not seen a huge difference yet. JMHO. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 11:02 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
DrJ wrote:

If we need at least six months (minimum) to truly see if we benefit in a major way, I would hesitate to recommend any product to a friend until I knew for sure it delivered on it's promises. I like the products but have not seen a huge difference yet. JMHO. Very Happy

OK, let's presume 6 months have passed, and you are convinced of its value.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
DrJ wrote:

OK, let's presume 6 months have passed, and you are convinced of its value.

Then I would recommend it happily, but we want a discount before our six months is up! Very Happy

ETA: I still like vendors that give me a B-Day gift! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 11:08 am      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Since your different than the other guys out there how about in the range of a 25-30% discount?

Ah, appealing to passions.. breierose knows DrJ & company love to be different. In part because the other guys are a bunch of ... (but that's a rant for another day).
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
As mentioned, many of us on EDS have a 20% discount code. But, don't forget sites out there with good sales (and yes up to 50% off), and a lot of us shoppers will wait until we see that type of sale before purchasing. Just something else to think about. The economy is still not great.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Or perhaps a super duper, killer, come get it sale, to get all us hold outs hooked Wink !! Then a loyalty program to keep us hooked.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Refer a friend: I would be happy to recommend to a friend if I saw that it really made a difference. But, "refer a friend" programs require the new customer to enter in the referrer's name at some point during the checkout. No thanks. I would feel like an ass telling a friend... "oh, try this... you'll like it and when you buy it... let them know I sent you so I can get a discount"! No way.

Loyalty: 10% = $28? Not enough of a discount to push me over the edge. 5% no impact at all in my purchasing decision. If you are hesitant about offering more than 10%, then loyalty coupons every now and again would be great alternative.

As far as price overall: I think it's fair. The only reason I have not taken the plunge is that my skin is in really good shape overall (people guess me to be 10 years younger than I am) and I can't justify spending $280 right now for the set until more user results are in.

BUT.... with that being said, I am waiting to hear results from other EDSers whose opinions I have come to trust. If it truly works as promised, then I would happily shell out $280 for the set loyalty program or not.

I hope that helps. I loved the samples by the way.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
As an FYI here is some info from other loyalty/incentive programs from companies that I buy from:

Garden of Wisdom: I have never seen a coupon code offered, but you do get a sample with each order of a new product and during your birthday month if you place an order you get a surprise. I got a body lotion last month when I turned 38! Smile

NCN: will offer monthly specials. Sometimes site-wide sales of 15-20% off. Love her GHK serum by the way.

Skinbiology: Very generous sample with any order over $50.

Shea Terra Organics. Always seems to have a 30% off coupon going. I would not purchase without it because if I wait another offer will come around again soon. They also have contests where you can win a $50 gift certificate. I won once Smile. Love the night nourishment oil and ghassoul clay.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
yes, loyalty and sales are different. But really, do you hear us when we say 5% won't really make a difference? 10% may for some, but I would think that would be the bare minimum.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
The birthday gift with purchase I mentioned is a FULL SIZED product, and they are in the pricey range!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
I believe most companies sell to practitioners with 40%-50% discount rate, and still make money.

So imho to make it a truly attractive and affordable the loyalty discount has to be around 30%-40% percent (it could be binding - a person agrees to buy at least for 6 months to get that type of a discount, and a failure will automatically up the customer's cost).

Just my 2 cents...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting point, sigma... totally agree.
Yes - If someone guarantees they will buy so much product per year, then yes the discount should be in that range (30-40%) off.

I kind of think of it like the investment I make when I purchased yoga classes in advance. I am locked into a year contract at a discounted rate and that is just fine because I know it works for me. If I KNEW that cellese would work as well, I would do a binding loyalty program.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
The birthday gift with purchase I mentioned is a FULL SIZED product, and they are in the pricey range!

DM am I right in thinking you would like a birthday gift?
I am not 100% sure that I am reading your posts correctly. Wink

Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |