Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dry frizzy hair rescue
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know any recipes to cure dry frizzy hair? I have very asian, coarse hair and it breaks easily. It doesn't break off, but the hair angles to it (it's not straight, nor is it curly) kind of like a thunderbolt shape. Is there anything to rescue my hair? If I rub my hair together it sounds like I'm rubbing sand paper together
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
oasisjc wrote:
Does anyone know any recipes to cure dry frizzy hair? I have very asian, coarse hair and it breaks easily. It doesn't break off, but the hair angles to it (it's not straight, nor is it curly) kind of like a thunderbolt shape. Is there anything to rescue my hair? If I rub my hair together it sounds like I'm rubbing sand paper together

Hi oasisjc,

I like either Olive Oil or Coconut Oil for a deep conditioning and Argan Oil is great to smooth through while hair is just towel dried (tiny amount). The Argan Oil really tames the frizz and adds shine and makes hair manageable.

I use a heat cap (have for ages) for deep conditioning mine is from Sally's but they are easy to find.

Here is what the heat cap looks like:

Link to Sally's
http://www.sallybeauty.com/heat-cap/SBS-255503,default,pd.html?

I buy the Argan Oil at a great price here:

Majestic Mountain Sage

http://www.thesage.com/catalog/FixedOil.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
So, I used to have stick straight hair.

But it's been turning grey since high school.

The grey hair is textured. Now I have all this wave. It's NOT kinky/curly, Unless I twist it up while it's drying and then let it down.

That said, I'm really liking this product. I rinse out the leave in, it's too heavy. I have LOTS of hair.

And I love the deep conditioning. Which I use post hair color. My hair is like silk.

I purchase at Whole Foods;

http://www.beautifulcurls.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=4

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Oasisjc: hair is dead so you can't rehydrate it in the same way you can overhaul skin. If your hair is frizzy then it probably has hidden waves or curls. I got to my late thirties believing I had wavy poofy unmanageable hair and it turns out I have ringlets - the curl pattern was being destroyed by brushing, towel turbans and so on.
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/47609-post-your-before-after-cg-pics.html

My hair was very damaged at the start of 2011 and I have made a huge difference doing basically the same as I have with my skin - reading up on the science, making every product work towards hydration and being much gentler with how I handle it. I didn't get my hair professionally cut for a year without finding a single split end. When it was chemically treated recently and so stripped of everything, I very clearly have two hair types, the damaged fluffy old growth and the shiny calm new growth! Very Happy

Firstly I stopped using commercial sulphate shampoos, these strip the protective f-layer (natural silicone) from the surface of the hair and change the electrical charge so hair is more fluffy and unmanageable. It also opens the cuticle and leaches structural proteins from the core of the hair. Unfortunately the f-layer cannot be replaced. Instead I conditioner-only wash: this made a difference within a week, seriously.

Secondly I stopped using silicone-based conditioners and styling products, going over to oil-based products. Particularly coconut oil because the lauric acid is a small enough molecule to penetrate the hair shaft. http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/curl-products/mineral-oil-versus-coconut-oil-which-is-better
Other oils which contain lauric acid include palm kernel and babassu oils. Basically most other fatty acids will sit on the surface which feels nice but is not doing any more than silicones or mineral oil; personally my hair needed a lot more help than that! As well as the coconut for deep treating I use a commercial conditioner as a leave-in - Fructis Triple Nutrition which is based on palm fruit oil. Interestingly palm fruit oil is a rich source of palmitic and oleic acids which are two of the three main lipids in the f-layer.

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm currently using a coconut oil/argan oil/castor oil blend to hydrate my hair. It does seem to be working to some extent, but I still have very frizzy hair, especially near the back and the sides. I include castor oil in it because I heard it helps to regrow hair, which is what I want. Is there anything else I can do?
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 9:22 am      Reply with quote
The oils you are mixing with coconut will be diluting out the coconut oil, and may even be forming a barrier blocking the lauric acid from slipping under the cuticle. Certainly that is what silicones do. If you wish to use castor oil for growth you would be best applying this to the scalp only. Alternatively you could use water based sea kelp bioferment for growth. Are you using sulphates or other shampoo based on harsh anionic surfactants? Are you using a silicone conditioner or styling product?

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 9:36 am      Reply with quote
oasisjc wrote:
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm currently using a coconut oil/argan oil/castor oil blend to hydrate my hair. It does seem to be working to some extent, but I still have very frizzy hair, especially near the back and the sides. I include castor oil in it because I heard it helps to regrow hair, which is what I want. Is there anything else I can do?

If the Argan Oil you are using is pure oil as is the one I linked to it has no silicons to block anything from getting in to the hair follicle or smooth your hair.
Are you using a "Moroccan Oil" or pure Argan Oil?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 11:36 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

If the Argan Oil you are using is pure oil as is the one I linked to it has no silicons to block anything from getting in to the hair follicle or smooth your hair.
Are you using a "Moroccan Oil" or pure Argan Oil?

Large molecule fatty acids form a film over the surface of the hair exactly as silicones and mineral oil do. Positive or negative depending what you are trying to achieve.

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Known by the Moroccan Berber community as the "Tree of Life", the Argan tree (Argania spinosa) has supported the people of these arid regions and their livestock for centuries. The leaves and fruit sustain goats, camels and sheep. Cattle live off the press-cake that remains after the oil has been extracted; humans eat the oil and the nut shells are used for fuel. Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the tree and is one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world. Berber women have used Argan oil for centuries to protect and nourish their skin, hair and nails from the harsh conditions in which they live. Now Argan oil is gaining popularity as a "miracle ingredient" in the Western beauty product industry. It has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.

Healing and Protecting

The active substances called triterpenoids that occur in Argan Oil offer amazing skin protection benefits. These include tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties.

The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids and is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains 0.8% unsaponifiables (a large group of compounds also known as plant sterols or sterolins). Sterolins improve skin metabolism, reduce inflammation and promote excellent moisture retention.

Anti-aging

Argan is considered an effective anti-aging oil due to properties such as the high levels of vitamin E /tocopherols (anti-oxidants help neutralise free radical damage, which is important for skin exposed to polluted Western environments) and saponins (skin-softening agents). Besides cooling and soothing inflammation, it is also reputed to help reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin`s hydro-lipid layer.

Medicinal Properties

Argan oil contains rare plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol), not found in other oils. It is believed that these phytosterols are unique in their combination and that there are no other vegetable oils with a comparable phytosterol composition. In general phytosterols reduce inflammation and help block cholesterol absorption from the intestines. They also show anti-cancer properties.
Argan oil facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice. It contains flavonoids that act as a natural anti-inflammatory both internally and externally.
The oil is considered highly beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
It is helpful for lowering cholesterol levels, stimulating circulation and strengthening the body`s natural immunity.
It is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, and dry eczema. It is also used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
Traditionally Argan oil is also reputed to have aphrodisiac and tonic properties.

Interesting Argan Oil Facts

Argan tree groves survive for 125 - 450 years, making them a valuable inheritance for future generations.
Argan oil has a similar fat content to olive oil and is used for similar purposes. Commercial Argan oil is a lot more expensive than olive oil. The Argan tree however lives longer than the Olive tree and requires no cultivation.
Traditionally the local Berber women collect the seeds and press them to obtain the Argan oil for domestic use. This is a laborious process taking about 12 - 20 hours of hand processing to produce one litre of Argan oil. Oil produced by this method will keep for 3 - 6 months because it has extremely high vitamin E levels and is considered oxidatively stable. Moroccan families produce the oil as needed from a store of the kernels, which will keep for 20 years unopened.

References:

Charrouf Z, Guillaume D. Ethnoeconomical, ethnomedical, and phytochemical study of Argania spinosa (L.) Skeels. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 1999; 67(1):7-14.
www.arganoils.com
www.fromnaturewithlove.com/library/carrieroilprofiles.asp

About the author

Katherine Oosthuis is completing a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy. She researches and writes for a health and nutrition website Detox For Life . Her passion is to make research available to those who are looking to improve their well-being and revolutionise their health through better nutrition and alternative medicines.

http://www.naturalnews.com/028265_argan_oil_remedies.htm

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon this is a thread about hair not skin.

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:
DarkMoon this is a thread about hair not skin.

Known by the Moroccan Berber community as the "Tree of Life", the Argan tree (Argania spinosa) has supported the people of these arid regions and their livestock for centuries. The leaves and fruit sustain goats, camels and sheep. Cattle live off the press-cake that remains after the oil has been extracted; humans eat the oil and the nut shells are used for fuel. Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the tree and is one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world. Berber women have usedArgan oil for centuries to protect and nourish their skin, hair and nails from the harsh conditions in which they live. Now Argan oil is gaining popularity as a "miracle ingredient" in the Western beauty product industry. It has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
As I said "Large molecule fatty acids form a film over the surface of the hair exactly as silicones and mineral oil do. Positive or negative depending what you are trying to achieve."

oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:
The oils you are mixing with coconut will be diluting out the coconut oil, and may even be forming a barrier blocking the lauric acid from slipping under the cuticle. Certainly that is what silicones do. If you wish to use castor oil for growth you would be best applying this to the scalp only. Alternatively you could use water based sea kelp bioferment for growth. Are you using sulphates or other shampoo based on harsh anionic surfactants? Are you using a silicone conditioner or styling product?

What shampoo do you recommend using? I sometimes use styling products but this can't be helped - I need it.

What does sea kelp do? Where can I get it?

So do you recommend using just coconut oil on the hair? Or on the scalp? Why doesn't argan oil work for the hair too?
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2012 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
oasisjc wrote:
Firefox7275 wrote:
The oils you are mixing with coconut will be diluting out the coconut oil, and may even be forming a barrier blocking the lauric acid from slipping under the cuticle .... Large molecule fatty acids form a film over the surface of the hair exactly as silicones and mineral oil do. Positive or negative depending what you are trying to achieve.

What shampoo do you recommend using? I sometimes use styling products but this can't be helped - I need it.

What does sea kelp do? Where can I get it?

So do you recommend using just coconut oil on the hair? Or on the scalp? Why doesn't argan oil work for the hair too?

If you are continuing to use silicones you will need to continue to use harsh sulphate shampoos because you will get build up otherwise. So it's a two for one deal! I don't shampoo at all so cannot recommend you one, I conditioner-only wash and it is honestly the single best thing I have ever done for my hair and my skin. There are lists of sulphate-free shampoos and silicone-free styling products on the NC.com forum Curl Talk: they are generally called 'Curly Girl friendly' after the book by Lorraine Massey. They also sell some in the attached Curl Mart shop and there are reviews.

Yes just coconut oil on hair only, at least initially until you get the condition back. See my edited quote above for what I said about other oils. See my link to Naturallycurly.com for how lauric acid in coconut oil protects and softens hair. It's not a case of argan oil not working for any hair type, it has a different fatty acid profile to coconut oil so different attributes. You have dry, brittle, curly hair and many people with that hair type rave about coconut oil.

I got my sea kelp bioferment from NCN because I was also ordering lemon peel bioferment (waste of money)
http://ncnskincare.com/sea-kelp-bioferment-c-10/sea-kelp-bioferment-p-126
But it's massively cheaper at SEA
http://stores.skinessentialactives.com/StoreFront.bok
Many anecdotal reports on Skincaretalk and the Long Hair Community of faster hair growth and new hair growth with SKB. How it works I cannot tell you - vitamins, minerals, glycosaminoglycans? I mentioned it because it is water-based so a lot nicer to apply to your scalp than sticky castor oil! Your scalp oils itself, it shouldn't really need any additional oils. If you want to then castor oil makes the most sense because you want your hair to grow faster.

Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 6:01 am      Reply with quote
DM or anyone,

I purchased the argan oil from MMS...which appears to be 100%.

Do you use this as a leave in conditioner? before styling, after? etc.

Best suggestions for using this are appreciated.

Thanks, BFG

PS/ it is interesting about the ferment and I too wonder how it works.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
DM or anyone,

I purchased the argan oil from MMS...which appears to be 100%.

Do you use this as a leave in conditioner? before styling, after? etc.

Best suggestions for using this are appreciated.

Thanks, BFG

PS/ it is interesting about the ferment and I too wonder how it works.

I use Argan Oil on hair, mainly as a leave in both conditioner and to smooth frizz (in place of silicones).

Just rub a small bit between your palms and gently work through damp hair.
You can also just smooth a bit on dry hair if you still have any frizz!

It gives hair a great shine! Smile

Wed May 30, 2012 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I have thin, fine long hair and I have to be careful what I put in it because so many things will way it down more. At night I use Moroccan Oil at night, just a small amount throughout my hair, avoiding my scalp. Then I sleep with it in a bun. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and even feels thicker. It also helps cut down on the frizz.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 am      Reply with quote
estacy wrote:
I have thin, fine long hair and I have to be careful what I put in it because so many things will way it down more. At night I use Moroccan Oil at night, just a small amount throughout my hair, avoiding my scalp. Then I sleep with it in a bun. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and even feels thicker. It also helps cut down on the frizz.

The Moroccan Oil is Argan Oil just with added silicons, I find just the pure oil is less weighing on the hair personally.

Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Dark Moon! I did not know this but will look into getting Argan Oil instead.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am      Reply with quote
estacy wrote:
Thanks Dark Moon! I did not know this but will look into getting Argan Oil instead.

If you decide to give it a shot check the prices on MMS I think it will shock you compared to what they charge for Moroccan Oil! Smile

http://www.thesage.com/catalog/FixedOil.html

5% products discount

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:
If you are continuing to use silicones you will need to continue to use harsh sulphate shampoos because you will get build up otherwise. So it's a two for one deal! I don't shampoo at all so cannot recommend you one, I conditioner-only wash and it is honestly the single best thing I have ever done for my hair and my skin. There are lists of sulphate-free shampoos and silicone-free styling products on the NC.com forum Curl Talk: they are generally called 'Curly Girl friendly' after the book by Lorraine Massey. They also sell some in the attached Curl Mart shop and there are reviews.

Yes just coconut oil on hair only, at least initially until you get the condition back. See my edited quote above for what I said about other oils. See my link to Naturallycurly.com for how lauric acid in coconut oil protects and softens hair. It's not a case of argan oil not working for any hair type, it has a different fatty acid profile to coconut oil so different attributes. You have dry, brittle, curly hair and many people with that hair type rave about coconut oil.

Hi Firefox - A few questions. Does your hair become/feel clean without shampoo and only w/ conditioner? I normally use shampoo or a 2/1 (never a conditioner) b/c of the cleanse feeling after. I would expect my hair to just look greasy if I only did conditioner...just wondering...

Also is the coconut oil reccomendation only for curly hair? Mine is straight.
Chiara56
5% products discount

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Additionally - I use coconut oil VERY rarely - like when my hair feels dry or in need of nourishment but I find that I can't just get it out by my regular shampoo so I always have to find something a bit stronger (harsher?). Recently I find that the coconut shampoo by organix (which claims to be good for hair) does the trick in oil removal. I wouldn;t use it on my hair normally - only to strip the oil after treatment. Does this mean that this shampoo is very bad for hair? And the ones I use normally are gentler?
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Chiara56 wrote:

Hi Firefox - A few questions. Does your hair become/feel clean without shampoo and only w/ conditioner? I normally use shampoo or a 2/1 (never a conditioner) b/c of the cleanse feeling after. I would expect my hair to just look greasy if I only did conditioner...just wondering...

Also is the coconut oil reccomendation only for curly hair? Mine is straight.

Depends on the conditioner and your technique: the most effective product for conditioner-only washing is one that is light and silicone free. The sort of product that is ineffective as a conditioner - products like Suave, VO5 or the cheapest store family brand. Laughing Most shampoos are based on anionic surfactants, most conditioners are based on cationic surfactants so there are more similarities than we think. My hair is now LESS greasy than before because my scalp is no longer being irritated by sulphates. And I can get a heavy oiling out, leaving my hair literally 'squeaky' clean. Very Happy

Coconut oil can be used for all hair types except perhaps hair that is already super healthy (soft/ glossy/ manageable even after double clarifying). The lauric acid is absorbed into the cortex so only what is needed should be absorbed, then you wash away the remainder on the surface so that hair is not lank or oily.

Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I tried using the argan oil as a leave-in. What a mistake. I ended up with random, greasy clumps over my head, presumably a distribution issue.

So, I've ordered an oil misting spray bottle sold on Amazon (the kind used to dress salads). I am going to add the argan to that, to see if more lightly and evenly disperses the oil when I spray it onto my hair. Combing through will also help I am sure.

BFG
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
I tried using the argan oil as a leave-in. What a mistake. I ended up with random, greasy clumps over my head, presumably a distribution issue.

So, I've ordered an oil misting spray bottle sold on Amazon (the kind used to dress salads). I am going to add the argan to that, to see if more lightly and evenly disperses the oil when I spray it onto my hair. Combing through will also help I am sure.

BFG

You need just a very tiny amount BFG, it does sound as if you may have gone a bit overboard....less is really more with some things.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |