Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Starting my facial exercise programme tomorrow... Meh.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Davec101

Sat May 26, 2012 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a 20 year old male who is dis-satisfied with his facial appearance. It all goes back to my head bone structure. It's simply too big, thick and long, and therefore has an effect on all my other facial features. I therefore spent the last 6 months searching through forums, videos, websites etc trying to find facial exercises which could somehow change my situation.

The areas which I am trying to tackle/achieve are:

- To get a shorter face/head.
- To get rid of my sunken, hollow and uneven eyes, and to make my eyes more bigger and even.
- To get a more symmetrical face in general.

This is what I am trying to achieve through the programme I have set out. I have a number of exercises, around 8 in total, which aim to target the specific areas and achieve what I want to - A prettier and beautiful face.

I know some people are going to laugh at this thread and tell me how unrealistic it is to think I can actually achieve a smaller head or face through facial exercises, never mind get rid of my sunken and uneven eyes and improve general symmetry. But hey, I am desperate and generally feel I got nothing to lose... even if my goals are unattainable and I won't achieve anything through doing facial exercises, at least I won't harm myself.

If anyone can throw me some last minute advice in helping me achieve what I want to achieve then I would appreciate it greatly, so much in fact!

Anyways thanks for reading this!
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
face exercises will definitely help you put on some muscle on your face and make it look a little wider than it is now.. and tone it too...

but more important, you are a man and only 20, a lot of boys get longer before they get wider, I have no doubt that your face as well as body ll change in the next couple of years, at least...face should not only become fuller on it's own but it may very well change in shape a bit...
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Dave

At 20 years old I'm impressed that your doing facial exercises, but also want to help you out here.

Now with bone structure, very much your a little limited in what you can do to bone itself other than stop it diminishing but you're still growing and your face is going to change over the next few years. Shawn, one of the FlexEffect trainers told someone a little while ago that their faces would still change right up to 24/25 because of their bodies and their hormones balancing out, so with that in mind, you have a 4/5 year timeframe ahead in which your face is still going to change.

I don't think you can get a shorter face/head no matter what exercises your do. I'm guessing you can fill out hollows somewhat, but if your eyes are uneven often thats just the way we're born - i.e. our face shape. The one place that i would look at with uneven eyes, and to be honest everyone has something uneven about themselves, just look at Carole Maggio - shes a face exercise teacher and she has one eye bigger than the other as you can see in her photos on the Facercise thread.

I don't think its a good idea to just work on the problem areas, as thats something all programs nowadays seem to advise not to do for good reason. Instead give yourself one program to follow completely for a year, whether its tom Haggerty's Shape your Face, (which is free atwww.shapeyourface.com) or Facercise or Flexeffect or Facial Magic or something else.

Good luck!

Theresa
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |