Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ultrasound Cavitation diet question
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Sanja24

Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
this is my first post Very Happy
I have a question about dieting while ultrasound cavitation.
I own a cavitation machine since 4 weeks now.I have been using it quite often and the results are amazing.Haven't done a special diet or anything else, but should I start one or should I continue using it(I use the machine 2-3 times a week depending on which body part)without a diet?
Thanks
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Welcome! Smile What are you aiming to achieve? Does your current diet consistently meet or exceed all your government's recommendations for healthy eating and lifestyle?

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
Sanja24

Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
right now I just want to firm my thighs, since my hips and center are already done Very Happy
Actually I'm eating pretty much everything without tracking down what I eat, but I would try a diet if it can enhance the results.
Thx
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sanja24 wrote:
Hello,
right now I just want to firm my thighs, since my hips and center are already done Very Happy
Actually I'm eating pretty much everything without tracking down what I eat, but I would try a diet if it can enhance the results.
Thx

By firm do you mean 'tone up' the muscles, lose bodyfat, tighten the skin or a combination? Clean eating/ optimum nutrition improves the results of all three, short-term diets are generally ineffective because you need to consider how you will maintain any results.

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2012 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sanja24, would you please share which machine do you have and where you bought it from? Thank you
Sanja24

Mon May 28, 2012 1:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi daler,
I bought this machine in Munich, Germany.It's a cavitation machine with a touchscreen and two treatment heads, but I dont know about the technical stuff, I'm a little technical dummy Very Happy

@Firefox
I guess I do an atkins diet again, because that was the only diet that worked for me so far, I hope that I can limit the jojo effect with this machine Very Happy
snowtopia
5% products discount

Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Hey Sanja24,

This machine sounds awesome , could you give us any details re the brand of the machine and/or it's specs? Is it 1mhz, or 2 or 3?

Thanks Very Happy
Sanja24

Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi snowtopia
I just checked data of the machine, it says 40 Khz and its not the same thing as those little ultrasound devices for your face, the machine is quite big plus it wasnt cheap, cheaper than doing it in the beauty salon or surgery but still not cheap.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 8:43 am      Reply with quote
is this only for cellulite or melting fat in general? thank you
Sanja24

Mon May 28, 2012 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi daler,
I only used it on my belly and my hips, but it should also reduce cellulite which I'm treating right now.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! Cellulite is not an issue for me, I am interested in getting rid of some fat pockets which I am not able to with diet and exercise alone.. looks like it ll work! However I just have to wait to have enough extra $, I was looking online and it cost upwards of $800 .... Shock
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Cutting out concentrated csrbs and processed foods will help lose the chub.
Dont skimp on the "good" fats like Omega-3 either.
Salmon 3 x week and as many brightly colored veg's as you can eat each day.
Nothing white or with a "C", like white rice, white bread, white sugar, white fat.
No candy cookies cake chips crisps crackers cola... you get the picture.
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 28, 2012 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Cutting out concentrated csrbs and processed foods will help lose the chub.
Dont skimp on the "good" fats like Omega-3 either.
Salmon 3 x week and as many brightly colored veg's as you can eat each day.
Nothing white or with a "C", like white rice, white bread, white sugar, white fat.
No candy cookies cake chips crisps crackers cola... you get the picture.

Agree.
Lean mean fighting machine eating habits.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
Sanja24

Tue May 29, 2012 12:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi
@ daler, yes I paid 2200 Euro which seems quite high but the treatment at a beauty salon would have cost me at least 2800 and surgery at least 3500.I also heard that those cheaper ones dont really work, mine has ISO and medical CE certificate and 3 years guarantee which I find very nice.
@ fawnie mmmm I love salmon Very Happy
I actually don't eat a lot of sweets, maybe a chocolate bar sometimes but no cola or such things.What do you mean with white fat?I thought every fat is white?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Fish oil is yellow or red!

The Warrior Diet is a nice guideline.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Sanja24 wrote:
Hi
@ daler, yes I paid 2200 Euro which seems quite high but the treatment at a beauty salon would have cost me at least 2800 and surgery at least 3500.I also heard that those cheaper ones dont really work, mine has ISO and medical CE certificate and 3 years guarantee which I find very nice.

wow! that's expensive! I am glad it worked for you!
havana8

Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Chris973 wrote:
To Daler, Can you tell me if you found the cavitation machine and what brand is it because there are so many chinese brands that is difficult to choose and did it work for you? Also can you tell me how much did you spend? Thanks for the information.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 17, 2013 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Chris973 wrote:
To Daler, Can you tell me if you found the cavitation machine and what brand is it because there are so many chinese brands that is difficult to choose and did it work for you? Also can you tell me how much did you spend? Thanks for the information.

sorry, no, I didnt look much for it but am still interested if I could get my hands on something which works ans ll not cost $1000s!!!
skinhelp
5% products discount

Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have terrible cellulite and really want one of these devices but the cost seems inflated.
vincy

Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:11 am      Reply with quote
Before the cavitation machine treatment start,1.5liter water should be taken, and then we should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment. Do not drink ANY alcohol or drink such as Coca Cola,soft drink, soda, juice or tea on the day of treatment or 48hrs after.
After we finished the cavitation machine treatment, Please use a dry skin brush daily, it will help stimulate lymph movement. And please keep fit and do exercise daily, you will see the amazing result soon
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |