Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
REVIEW: ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you loops
Oh thank You DM much appreciated, Im sure your CC wont mind Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Thank you loops
Oh thank You DM much appreciated, Im sure your CC wont mind Laughing Laughing Laughing

LMAO Soon I will be buying all my buddies their skin care!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Ok loopy don't shoot me or anyone else, but I just noticed on TIA website, if you sign up for their emails, you can get 10% off your order Shock ! Loops, DM, perhaps you can email them and ask about it
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Thank you loops

I prefer being an only child Not talking
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Ok loopy don't shoot me or anyone else, but I just noticed on TIA website, if you sign up for their emails, you can get 10% off your order Shock ! Loops, DM, perhaps you can email them and ask about it

Great idea Tiny, I missed that too! I was just so excited to order!!!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Thank you loops

I prefer being an only child Not talking

LOL. That is what my oldest said after the "new baby" came along! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Tiny cant we share Question

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:

Isn't that up to Mommy??? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:

Isn't that up to Mommy??? Laughing

Not talking
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:

if your ordering be sure to sign up for their emails and you'll get a further discount
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Ok according to the answer I got from TIA, package products, the trio, do not apply to the discount, since they are already discounted! So never mind!
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Please, Mummy, pwetty please Question

BTW you are, all naughty, I have now gone and done it and ordered the trio Embarassed Embarassed

You all twisted my arms, it was nothing to do with the fact that I have no will power, a nasty cold( thank you children,) got to blame someone. And obviously an extremely strange life that has me glued to this website

Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Please, Mummy, pwetty please Question

BTW you are, all naughty, I have now gone and done it and ordered the trio Embarassed Embarassed

You all twisted my arms, it was nothing to do with the fact that I have no will power, a nasty cold( thank you children,) got to blame someone. And obviously an extremely strange life that has me glued to this website

Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing Laughing

I am blaming others too!! Please let us know what you think when you get them Cool !!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Thank you loops

rofl
Did you go ahead and order?

shame about the extra 10% discount not being on
trio. They definitely had best price though, I
did a huge search before buying.

Honestly I have no idea why my post is like this duh!
I obviously need vodka.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I did, now i have soo much stuff coming I am going to have to have a new bathroom for it all, or at least a separate fridge just for all my skincare stuff.

It is just as well the DH works away half the time
Bad Grin

He already thinks Im a nuts using my light, what on earth would he say if only he knew the truth Bad Grin

I am a secret skin needler, I exfoliate layers of my skin with fruit acids, electricute the muscles with the Tua(sometimes), and then when Im done then blast them with an ultrasound. Soon I will be smothering them in fat cells

Actually that does sound mad

Actually Rolling Eyes Bad Grin Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Yes I did, now i have soo much stuff coming I am going to have to have a new bathroom for it all, or at least a separate fridge just for all my skincare stuff.

It is just as well the DH works away half the time
Bad Grin

He already thinks Im a nuts using my light, what on earth would he say if only he knew the truth Bad Grin

I am a secret skin needler, I exfoliate layers of my skin with fruit acids, electricute the muscles with the Tua(sometimes), and then when Im done then blast them with an ultrasound. Soon I will be smothering them in fat cells

Actually that does sound mad

Actually Rolling Eyes Bad Grin Laughing

we must be married to same man Shock !! Sounds like your actually doing great things, a good pick and chooser!!!
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny
LAMO nice one if they only knew!

Well I hope so, if it is a good mix it is purely thro all you on this forum.

If not well we all know who to blame when it all goes wrong

MUMMY
Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Tiny

MUMMY
Bad Grin

Naughty kiddies!!!!!! You all need to blame Tiny!

Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

Mummy just ordered the lash serum from the site I posted....may as well go for broke! (Literally).

rofl rofl rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Tiny

MUMMY
Bad Grin

Naughty kiddies!!!!!! You all need to blame Tiny!

Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

Mummy just ordered the lash serum from the site I posted....may as well go for broke! (Literally).

rofl rofl rofl

Surely you got me one too Shock !! Once you get it, I want to hear all about it
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
NOT FAIR
I WANT ONE TOO IF TINY HAS ONE ME TOO

Actually I would love to know what happens with it, I have been using MD LASH factor ( supposedly no prostaglandin) but every time I use it my eyes sting! Go figure

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
NOT FAIR
I WANT ONE TOO IF TINY HAS ONE ME TOO

Actually I would love to know what happens with it, I have been using MD LASH factor ( supposedly no prostaglandin) but every time I use it my eyes sting! Go figure

All good kids will be getting one for Christmas...in July! Laughing Laughing Laughing

If my eyes are good with this then anybody's should be, almost everything makes mine tear like Niagara Falls!

Was only 80$ and change free standard shipping!

I will report in as soon as I use it on irritation, later on results! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I will be watching your results with interest DM. I am all spent up this month. If you give a glowing recommendation I may be forced to purchase. I read lots of good things about the lash serum whilst hunting more info on the stuff I actually ordered.

I hear ya Sylvia, at one time I considered a bathroom extension. The postman was at my house so often,my hubby thought I was having an affair with him.

Tiny the oldest child always resents their siblings.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:36 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I will be watching your results with interest DM. I am all spent up this month. If you give a glowing recommendation I may be forced to purchase. I read lots of good things about the lash serum whilst hunting more info on the stuff I actually ordered.

I hear ya Sylvia, at one time I considered a bathroom extension. The postman was at my house so often,my hubby thought I was having an affair with him.

LOL@ Tiny... petulant child, always one in the crew. Bad Grin

Same with me and the postman, my kids would ask what did you buy now!

I promise to report as soon as possible on any irritation or not!

Later obviously about results....keep fingers crossed folks! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:58 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

Well we all want lush lashes!! Can't wait to hear, perhaps once you get this we can start a new thread on their haircare products, seems they have other hair growth products as well if anyone is interested and our feels they need serious help with their hair thinning or such!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

Well we all want lush lashes!! Can't wait to hear, perhaps once you get this we can start a new thread on their haircare products, seems they have other hair growth products as well if anyone is interested and our feels they need serious help with their hair thinning or such!

Great Idea Tiny.

Will do on the lash product as soon as I get a chance to try it, we can combine both lash and hair products yes...no??? Question Idea Question

Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |