Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

If Using Bellaire/Palacia 2mhz Ultrasound? What results ??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi
Me again, the proverbial pain in the skincare questions. LOL. While i see plenty of discussions (and I have started several topics) on Ultrsound....I still am not sure about results.

Anyone using the 2 mhz from Bellaire or Palacia? If so, can you let me know your results/thoughts? WHile I see many people using these, I am not sure I see many speaking of results, good or bad or neither....

Can you help a skicare cat out, lol?? I really want to use body version as the skin on my legs is so saggy...and old...even though I am very skinny..etc. YUK...it makes me sick..lol...lots of loose skin and cellulite and diet is good and i exercise.

Anyway, any positive reports in SKIN TIGHTENING with ultrasound for face...or body...? I have good, clear skin, so am concerned with laxity and tightening, not texture/ance/spots etc...

I do have a Lighstim...also..
thanks
confused skincare cat.....meow...!!!!!!!!!!1

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I still have the 2 MHz US from Bellaire. I used it for 6 months along with the 302 skin care line. Unfortunately, I don't think I saw any results.
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Rileygirl

Funny I was going to PM you as I saw you were using this one. I feel indulgent and selfish posting so many times about the same subject. I appreciate your reply, though I wish you had said, it turned back the clock 10 years...lol. Laughing
Do you have a favorite tool you think is better than this for tightening/lifting? I have TUA but had to stop using it. STOP has not great results...etc. etc. UGH Smile
thanks again.
rileygirl wrote:
I still have the 2 MHz US from Bellaire. I used it for 6 months along with the 302 skin care line. Unfortunately, I don't think I saw any results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:17 am      Reply with quote
LOL. I wish I could have told you that, too!

No, I don't use any gadgets at this time. Hopefully others will come along and post their results. I am not one to ask about gadgets, as I haven't tried many!
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks
I see where so many of us use so many things, and it's different for everyone. Some love Tua Trend, some like NuFace, some love LED etc. I guess it's trial and error, and sometimes more error. I just like the idea of Ultrasound, makes sense to me, so would love to hear some positive results. Other devices have a much larger following, and I dont know if that is because they have been on market longer, or what...?
lol, the battle of aging continues. I was so hopeful ant POSE and STOP and now so happy I did not buy because I dont see much about it, (ie: a lot of good reviews). You will see threads and threads abt dermarolling and TUA etc, but not a lot of positive reviews from some other things. So I must listen, learn and go with caution, lol.
OOOH to be 30 again, or 20. OR have perfect genetics. That's what martini's are for, to make you forget your sag, and get your SWAGGER on, lol.
thanks for your help.
rileygirl wrote:
LOL. I wish I could have told you that, too!

No, I don't use any gadgets at this time. Hopefully others will come along and post their results. I am not one to ask about gadgets, as I haven't tried many!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:16 am      Reply with quote
skincarecat,

I am hoping we get some good product penetration at least, but have read the US builds collagen, but how long it takes is a big question if it really does? Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Hey DarkMoon
Yeah well, I sorta' want it all lifted. I am less of a product/cream, etc person I think, than a gadget person but realize they go hand in hand. Since I have good skin,I never was into good skin care routine, exfol, serums, etc. Of course now I am way better. I am also debating HF devces. I thought I was sold on 2mhz Bellaire Ultrasoubd, but just now am "deer in headlights" waiting to make decisions, lol. Still debate the NuFace and Dermawand too, lol.Gosh I am glad I don't have to solve world peace...lol. That would take way more thought and time, lmao. Rolling Eyes
DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat,

I am hoping we get some good product penetration at least, but have read the US builds collagen, but how long it takes is a big question if it really does? Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I totally get what you are saying, I am the worst fence sitter, I did use skincare before finding EDS, but almost 3 years before jumping on many gadgets, and now I have a bunch! LOL@ME:oops: Laughing

skincarecat wrote:
Hey DarkMoon
Yeah well, I sorta' want it all lifted. I am less of a product/cream, etc person I think, than a gadget person but realize they go hand in hand. Since I have good skin,I never was into good skin care routine, exfol, serums, etc. Of course now I am way better. I am also debating HF devces. I thought I was sold on 2mhz Bellaire Ultrasoubd, but just now am "deer in headlights" waiting to make decisions, lol. Still debate the NuFace and Dermawand too, lol.Gosh I am glad I don't have to solve world peace...lol. That would take way more thought and time, lmao. Rolling Eyes
DarkMoon wrote:
skincarecat,

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:

OOOH to be 30 again, or 20. OR have perfect genetics. That's what martini's are for, to make you forget your sag, and get your SWAGGER on, lol.

I would Love to be 30 again. I would do a lot of things differently! LOL. The swagger is very important for us older chicks! Laughing
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
LOL

I know right

I am so crazy I just decided I wanted a Dermawand. Lord I am a mess. Give me back my 30 yr old skin and I will be as happy as a pig in mud or a gal drinking mudslides, lol
- trying to decide on 2mhz ultrasound. I see one older looking model and one newer loooking model on Palacia so I am confused as always. Thought there was only one 2mhz model. I need a break, this is stressful, Rolling Eyes
rileygirl wrote:
skincarecat wrote:

I would Love to be 30 again. I would do a lot of things differently! LOL. The swagger is very important for us older chicks! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat

I have the bellaire spatula, does exfoliating and ultrasound.

I am using the ultrasound to penetrate the products, I cant really say if its doing the job, I havnt used it often enuff Exclamation

The only thing,my skin does look good after, you have to be careful thought as the metal bit can get a bit hot if you dont have enuff gel/serum on your skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks

Appreciate it. For some reason I think the spatula (which looks great) would be too complex for me...and my coordination, lol. I have injuries/issues in my hands which makes it hard to manuever certaint things. But I was eyeballing that product at one time, and it seems to have a decent following, people seem to like it. Thanks so much for your reply.
10Sylvia5 wrote:
skincarecat

I have the bellaire spatula, does exfoliating and ultrasound.

I am using the ultrasound to penetrate the products, I cant really say if its doing the job, I havnt used it often enuff Exclamation

The only thing,my skin does look good after, you have to be careful thought as the metal bit can get a bit hot if you dont have enuff gel/serum on your skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I decided to go with 2 mhz ultrasound from Palacia. I am HOPEFUL is does "something" as it is a lot of money to plunk down. I am not happy/excited/tingly with the reviews I have heard about people using ultrasound, but maybe if I click my heels three times and pray to the skincare God's, this will be my dream tool. It should arrive in a day or two, and if anyone cares, I will post about what I think, using it, etc. I will be bummed if it does nothing, truly bummed.... Rolling Eyes
I need something positive in my life right now, and if it is tighter skin, lol, then YEEHAAA
lol. thanks everyone who has so generously responded to my 74529 posts abt ultrasound. I now need a stiff drink, from all the stress of decision making.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Skincarecat

I am glad youve made a descision, let us know how you get on with it when it arrives. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 am      Reply with quote
I hope you will get a response from the Palacia skincarecat. I have one and I like it - the results are subtle and I use in conjunction with an LED and my favorite skincare. Like anything consistancy with use will help with results. I think Tonya Zavasta uses something like this and raves about it.
Let us know how it goes.
Best -~~Sis

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Thanks
It arrived yesterday and I looked at it quickly, and said "hmmmmmmm"....lol.

I need to read up about how to use it correctly before I just dive in. Thanks for the support. A big purchase for me...sooooo.....time will tell. Rolling Eyes
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Skincarecat

I am glad youve made a descision, let us know how you get on with it when it arrives. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Hey sis

Thank you very much. Appreciate it. I use LED too but not regularly. Lazy. But I do like it. It will be interesting to see how this works. I am all about short and sweet, not patient with skin care, so the fact that this is a quicker process will help me want to use it more. Glad you have seen some results with what you use!! Smile
sister sweets wrote:
I hope you will get a response from the Palacia skincarecat. I have one and I like it - the results are subtle and I use in conjunction with an LED and my favorite skincare. Like anything consistancy with use will help with results. I think Tonya Zavasta uses something like this and raves about it.
Let us know how it goes.
Best -~~Sis

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
Hi
I decided to go with 2 mhz ultrasound from Palacia. I am HOPEFUL is does "something" as it is a lot of money to plunk down. I am not happy/excited/tingly with the reviews I have heard about people using ultrasound, but maybe if I click my heels three times and pray to the skincare God's, this will be my dream tool. It should arrive in a day or two, and if anyone cares, I will post about what I think, using it, etc. I will be bummed if it does nothing, truly bummed.... Rolling Eyes
I need something positive in my life right now, and if it is tighter skin, lol, then YEEHAAA
lol. thanks everyone who has so generously responded to my 74529 posts abt ultrasound. I now need a stiff drink, from all the stress of decision making.

Hi skincarecat,
I'm glad you made your decision. It's a relief to finally press the purchase button and get it over with. No one can say you didn't think it through. The US is not very exciting to look at or use but, I hope it works out great for you.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
The US is not very exciting to look at or use but, I hope it works out great for you.

LOL. Agree, like rubbing a spoon across your face. Definitely not exciting.

Good luck skincarecat. Please report how you do with the US!
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much packrat

You have been such a great help, appreciate all your time and info. Right not the hot little gadget (HLG) lol is sitting in my car in a box. Talk about lazy and hesitant. Learning a new skill takes time, lol. I am easing into it...LMAO
Razz Maybe I will go outside and get it and look at it and read, ha ha. I sure aint gettin' any younger looking at it sit, alone...in the car seat. Did feel good to hit SEND/CLICK..Now i just need to put on my big girl pants and take it out of the box.

packratmack wrote:
skincarecat wrote:
Hi

Hi skincarecat,
I'm glad you made your decision. It's a relief to finally press the purchase button and get it over with. No one can say you didn't think it through. The US is not very exciting to look at or use but, I hope it works out great for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Riley girl
Appreciate the support, such a nice group of people here. I will keep you posted once I start using it... Cool
rileygirl wrote:
packratmack wrote:
The US is not very exciting to look at or use but, I hope it works out great for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
OK so I took the plunge. First use. Seriously....it is as dull as rubbing a wet gooey spoon all over your face. Sticky fun, but quick and easy.....so the journey begins...... Very Happy
rileygirl wrote:
packratmack wrote:

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
OK so I took the plunge. First use. Seriously....it is as dull as rubbing a wet gooey spoon all over your face. Sticky fun, but quick and easy.....so the journey begins...... Very Happy

LOL. Yes, I agree, very dull, but you may be lucky and get some results! Good luck!
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Like watching paint dry, or grass grow....but also easy and simple, they could easily write a book Ultrasound for dummies and it would be 2 pages long, not too difficult, ha ha.....

BUT i liked it, why not. I could end up looking like Eva Longoria or MS America in 3 days, lol
rileygirl wrote:
skincarecat wrote:

LOL. Yes, I agree, very dull, but you may be lucky and get some results! Good luck!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Great that you made a decision Skincarecat. I hope the Palacia goes well for you. Will be interested to hear your thoughts on it once having tested it out as I have not heard of it before.

Quote:
I thought I was sold on 2mhz Bellaire Ultrasoubd, but just now am "deer in headlights" waiting to make decisions, lol. Still debate the NuFace and Dermawand too, lol.Gosh I am glad I don't have to solve world peace...lol. That would take way more thought and time, lmao

I totally understand. Was looking in to buying the Bellaire probe ages ago and was pretty much sold on the idea but then I read one of the EDS threads which mentioned the Sqoom and so I looked in to that and it seemed really good also. Then I was stuck for making a decision. This was half a year ago and I still have not made a decision... The same thing happened with the light stim. Was sure I wanted this until I read about the Baby Q. Just when you think you know which device you want you are turned on to a similar product from a different company or even from the same company.

Now to research the Palacia lol...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |