Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
AQ Skincare Solutions vs Re Luma
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ashes
5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 am      Reply with quote
AQ Skincare Solutions vs Re Luma on the TIA website.

Has anyone tried these serums for comparison purposes? Martha at TIA is giving excellent reviews on the AQ Serums as well as the Re Luma.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:
AQ Skincare Solutions vs Re Luma on the TIA website.

Has anyone tried these serums for comparison purposes? Martha at TIA is giving excellent reviews on the AQ Serums as well as the Re Luma.

No sorry,

I tried the AA and switched to ReLuma because of (a Tiny's quick results and (b many great reviews all over the web! Smile

5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you BlueMoon for the response. Looks like I might just go with the Re Luma.
ashes
5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I meant DarkMoon Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:
Sorry, I meant DarkMoon Smile

No worries ashes, you should see some of my typos! Laughing

I wish I could compare with AQ, but I have not used that one, I am loving ReLuma! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon

Can you tell us how long you've been using ReLuma and what changes you've seen, please?

Thanks!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 am      Reply with quote
tefla wrote:
DarkMoon

Can you tell us how long you've been using ReLuma and what changes you've seen, please?

Thanks!

Hi tefla,

So as not to derail this thread (never used AQ) I only received mine on June 5th and my very preliminary reviews are on the Review thread for Reluma here:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45925&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, DarkMoon

Missed that.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
tefla wrote:
Thanks, DarkMoon

Missed that.

You are welcome tefla, threads everywhere! Laughing

5% products discount

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
After much thought and a reply from Martha at TIA on her forum I decided to go with the AQ Skincare Solutions. It has more of a tightening/firming effect in her opinion compared to the ReLuma. But I guess we'll see. I dont have any wrinkles just mature skin lacking elasticity, few under eye lines, dark circles and sagging upper lid. I purchased the Serum/Eye Cream Duo and will update in the coming weeks.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:57 am      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:
After much thought and a reply from Martha at TIA on her forum I decided to go with the AQ Skincare Solutions. It has more of a tightening/firming effect in her opinion compared to the ReLuma. But I guess we'll see. I dont have any wrinkles just mature skin lacking elasticity, few under eye lines, dark circles and sagging upper lid. I purchased the Serum/Eye Cream Duo and will update in the coming weeks.

I am opposite my only slight sag is upper lids, but lip lines and a few fine lines here and there, but none around my eyes! Smile

5% products discount

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Lucky you, no lines around the eyes! I know you just started using ReLuma so I will keep my eye on the thread above as I'd like to know how firming ReLuma is on your upper lids. It's a very difficult area to treat.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:
Lucky you, no lines around the eyes! I know you just started using ReLuma so I will keep my eye on the thread above as I'd like to know how firming ReLuma is on your upper lids. It's a very difficult area to treat.

I know it is odd at my age, but my skin there is just naturally moist?

That is my major beef with aging is the droop on the upper lid and it is a tough one to treat, you are so right on that!

I honestly think any sag and lip lines seem to be the hardest to get rid of!

I am seeing fading of the lip lines (slight at just 10-11 days) but I will take that! Very Happy

ETA: I will be watching to see how you get on with the AQ, keeping fingers crossed it works well for you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:

Hi Ashes,

Can you expand on AQ, I am not sure I know anything about this?

Thanks
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
ashes wrote:

Hi Ashes,

Thanks

Not ashes but I got an email from TIA about this, she reviews it on the site:

http://www.truthinaging.com/face/aq-skin-solutions-active-serum-reviewed-and-recommended

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
ashes wrote:

Hi Ashes,

Thanks

Not ashes but I got an email from TIA about this, she reviews it on the site:

http://www.truthinaging.com/face/aq-skin-solutions-active-serum-reviewed-and-recommended

well it sounds great, Ashes, I definately am interested in your review!

thanks DM, back to read more lmao
ashes
5% products discount

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Dark Moon! I hope you keep seeing results too. Just ordered mine today so looking at 5-10 days delivery Sad But definitely will review after a weeks usage.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:
Thank you Dark Moon! I hope you keep seeing results too. Just ordered mine today so looking at 5-10 days delivery Sad But definitely will review after a weeks usage.

I don't know how far you are, but my order from TIA was super fast!

Thanks, we can all check in on each other and cheer one another on! Very Happy

5% products discount

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Worth looking at TIA's / Customer reviews on the AQ Skin Solutions Eye Serum as well. Sorry can't post the link - new member.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:
Worth looking at TIA's / Customer reviews on the AQ Skin Solutions Eye Serum as well. Sorry can't post the link - new member.

Believe it or not I am using the ReLuma serum and cream on my eyes including lids, which is a minor miracle for me, everything makes my eyes go nuts, not the skin but my eyes!

I may read it all just for the sake of having a back up plan if I decide to switch, if ReLuma does not work out! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:

The reviews on both of these products look very good! I am glad you've ordered, we all need a plan B!!! So I can't wait to hear if you have the same results as the reviews
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
ashes wrote:

The reviews on both of these products look very good! I am glad you've ordered, we all need a plan B!!! So I can't wait to hear if you have the same results as the reviews

I agree 100%, I am thrilled so far but a plan B is always a good plan! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:24 am      Reply with quote
ashes wrote:

Ashes can you update us please!!! I am super curious on your thougths and results!!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Bumping this:

Tiny wrote:
mrshirsch wrote:
First post here with a question regarding the A.Q. Doctor. After reading the comment here, a quick google search turned up a previous product for hair loss marketed by the same company that didn't work for a lot of people and they complained that the marketing before and after photos were faked. Seems like sour grapes to me. I've tried several shampoos/supplements for hair loss but I wouldn't accuse the marketers of being dodgy.

Given that his current product seems to work for reputable people, is there any other reason to think this doctor is dodgy?

perhaps you can start a new thread, if were gonna go down this road, its really a different product. and I'd hate to confuse it with RL. Not your fault for asking here at all, but if all want to discuss this further I think a new thread.

Actually just recalled there is an AQ thread in skincare section, perhaps we can chat about it there.

eta: ok bumped that thread

ok here you go!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 am      Reply with quote
I would be very interested to hear from ashes. Even if too soon for visible results, consistancy of product. How much do you need for coverage etc. How does skin feel after application.
Maybe some other users to tell us about their views etc.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |