Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pictures of my baby girl's graduation yesterday!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
My youngest daughter graduated high school yesterday. If was a lovely day, but so cold at night. Thank goodness my gentleman of a husband let me use his jacket. Here are a couple of pictures of me and my family.

Me and my daughters:

My daughters with my beautiful 72-year-old mother:

My handsome husband, my daugher and myself:

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
All Beautiful sandooch!!!! Thanks for sharing a great moment!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Well, who is the mother and who is the daughter? Seriously, sandooch, you are gorgeous and very young looking. (You have great genes. Your mother doesn't look anywhere near that age!)
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
You look amazing and your daughters are lovely. Your mom is a very young looking 72 year old! Like rileygirl said, you have great genes! Smile
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
You are all so kind. Thank you very much. I am very proud of how my mother takes such good care of herself; she sets the best examples.

Very proud of both of my girls, too, for growing into respectful, kind and loving women. It was such a great day. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Sandy, beautiful all of you and your husband is really, really handsome. Lovely photos, thanks so much for sharing. You look great, all this hard work is paying off, and I don't mean all the heavy yard work that you have been doing lately!
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:05 am      Reply with quote
You are the sweetest, HippoMe. Thank you for your kind words.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Holy great genes, batman!! Laughing You and your dear mom look 20 years younger. Your daughter is adorable. Congratulations to her!! Your hubby is a cutie. What a great looking family!

I know you are struggling with the weightloss, but you really do look lovely.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Your daughter is adorable, and you don't look like her mom; you look much younger.
egyptiangoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Sandooch, I had to look at the first picture for several minutes trying to figure out who was who. I thought it was a picture of 3 sisters!!! lmao!!! WOW! Are you sure you're 49??? Shock Stunning. You're all gorgeous with such beautiful bone structure! You have a beautiful family. Very Happy

All I can say is: You go girl!!
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! You are all just the sweetest gals. Thanks for making my day. Image

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Those are some great pictures! You look Mahvalous, my dear and such a handsome family to boot. I can see where you get your good looks from as your mother is just a peach, too. Thanks for sharing, you're much braver than me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
What a beautiful family! Sandooch, you look absolutely gorgeous!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhhh! I so agree with everybody's lovely sentiments..

Your family is just beautiful sandooch, and YOU my dear are the shining star...Very Happy

xox xox

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Again, you are all so kind. Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
Again, you are all so kind. Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
your whole family look gorgeous. You should feel very proud. I love family photo's especially when everyone looks truly at ease and not just posing for photo's.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sandooch,

You look fabulous!

On this first picture you look like 3 sisters.

Congratulations!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations!

Definitely echoing the comments about sisters. You all look fabulous.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 am      Reply with quote
I know this post is a month old.
I am new member, just strolling around the forum, so reached your post too..
Seriously, even I agree you three look like sisters - great genes or is it some secret beauty regimen.. I am going to be reading up your other posts.. Smile
You have a beautiful family and congratulations to your daughter Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Well I am glad you dug it back up Megan23 and welcome.
I just saw it, sorry!
What a lovely family and will agree, you do look so young!
Thanks for sharing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:02 am      Reply with quote
OMG yall all look so much alike and YOUNG!! well I know your daughters are young! But you look as young as them!!!! Great pics! Beautiful family!!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I agree with all the comments and so wonderful that you chose to share this special time with us. Beautiful family and you look fabulous!!!You go girl! Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
All so beautiful - I enjoyed seeing these very much. Thanks for sharing.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |