Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Inversion Hair Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
On a thread from earlier on today, two posters revealed that they have seen significant hair growth from inversion therapy.

Could you please discuss what that is, and how you do it?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Inversion therapy is basically hanging up side down. They sell inversion tables which makes it easier to do. Its suppose to have lots of health benefits.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:07 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl,

Have you ever done it yourself?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 am      Reply with quote
No I haven't but I have been interested in it for a long time now.
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 am      Reply with quote
I answered your question on the other thread. But I do own the teeter hangups and am currently using it 3x per week for 10 min. per session. You can also do a headstand.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Swissmom,

I just saw your response. It was very comprehensive.

I wonder who else on EDS does inversion therapy.
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am      Reply with quote
I have an inversion table.

I use it for my back problems.

For me it was a life saver. Before i bought it I had to go to chiropractor at least twice a month for adjustment. Last time i've been there 6 years ago! I don't need this anymore.

Now i use it approximately once a month when i feel some tension in my back. It always helps.

Unfortunately, i never used it consistently on day to day basis. May be i should re-consider ...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
YB, did you notice any improvement with anything other than your back while/after using it?
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I never used the table every day for more than few days.

I guess to see any therapeutic results it should be used every day for a long period of time.

I love my table, but i am not ready to commit for a year of daily treatments. Unfortunately ...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Do any of you use any equipment to put yourself in an inversion pose? Just curious Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
I also had terrible back problems that required lots of chiropractic and acupuncture treatments as well as massages and visits to the Dr to try out new meds.

I bought a Teeter Hang-ups inversion table and have never had to have a treatment since. It seriously cured all of my back problems. I had major sacroilitis and neck/back inflammation, and I have neither now. I should say that the healing took months, but I have never had a relapse.

I maintain by doing about 5 minutes every other day after running in the morning. I've been inverting for over 5 years.

My hair grows like a weed, it's down almost to my butt. I have better posture, and no more eye bags.

I love my inversion table. It was inexpensive and has greatly improved my life. Hippocrates recommended daily inversion therapy for overall health, and of course Eastern religious practices advocate for it too. Coming from both cultural ends of the world (often at odds with one another), inversion has a very solid therapeutic history. It's so simple too. Just hang upside down.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 am      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
I also had terrible back problems that required lots of chiropractic and acupuncture treatments as well as massages and visits to the Dr to try out new meds.

I bought a Teeter Hang-ups inversion table and have never had to have a treatment since. It seriously cured all of my back problems. I had major sacroilitis and neck/back inflammation, and I have neither now. I should say that the healing took months, but I have never had a relapse.

I maintain by doing about 5 minutes every other day after running in the morning. I've been inverting for over 5 years.

My hair grows like a weed, it's down almost to my butt. I have better posture, and no more eye bags.

I love my inversion table. It was inexpensive and has greatly improved my life. Hippocrates recommended daily inversion therapy for overall health, and of course Eastern religious practices advocate for it too. Coming from both cultural ends of the world (often at odds with one another), inversion has a very solid therapeutic history. It's so simple too. Just hang upside down.

--avalange

Avalange Smile,

That's awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your experience; that's very encouraging. And thanks also for sharing what device you use; I'm going to go look it up now...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 am      Reply with quote
cm5597, you may have missed my prior post. I also use the teeter hangups. If you are going to get an inversion machine, this one is the best. I think hsn.com still sells them at a good price. Occasionally you can find them on Craigslist.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Swissmom wrote:
cm5597, you may have missed my prior post. I also use the teeter hangups. If you are going to get an inversion machine, this one is the best. I think hsn.com still sells them at a good price. Occasionally you can find them on Craigslist.

Oh, I did! Thanks so much for letting me know, Swissmom Smile That's very nice of you. I will check out hsn.com.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine delivered for less than $150 off of amazon.com, but yes, I'd definitely look at Craigslist first. These machines are very simple, not prone to malfunction, and, I suspect, would be perfectly usable second hand.

--avalange

cm5597 wrote:
Swissmom wrote:

Oh, I did! Thanks so much for letting me know, Swissmom Smile That's very nice of you. I will check out hsn.com.

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
eBay might be another good place to look.

Can you do inversion with a bed?
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |