Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 2:36 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Does anyone know what the difference is between the two devices - the Reaura and Tria? I'm not complaining but this is the Tria thread and I was just wondering if both devices provide similar results. Thanks, Aprile

Sorry about specifically talking about the ReAura - I honestly thought I was replying to BFG on the ReAura thread. But no matter, because I think we've concluded that both devices are comparable. The results should be the same, albeit delivered in a slightly different way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Great thanks Keliu - good to know! Laughing
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I've been using level 3 for the past four days. It's a longer time and a little more intense. And a redder face. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 8:15 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I've been using level 3 for the past four days. It's a longer time and a little more intense. And a redder face. Embarassed

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Level 2 takes a lot longer than Level 1... I'm still not ready to take to leap to Level 3 on my face... Skin is sensitive enough on 2. Hopefully, in the end it'll all be worth it. Jeez the things we do! Laughing
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 11:32 am      Reply with quote
How does one clean the little laser window? I'm on level three but I have a really high tolerance for pain, but I'm thinking I can get more bite out of it if I get all the dust off the window. Might be dead skin flakes, I don't know. I'm in the sandpaper stage right now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Take a q tip and go back and forth over the window...trust me the sting comes back after the window is cleaned. I thought my skin was getting used to it because it wasn't so tinging so much but after cleaning the window it ALL came back! Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
I tried jamming a q-tip in there earlier today but I was afraid, good to know its ok!! Thanks!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I also use a q-tip but I pull a little of the cotton off the tip first so that the cotton can touch that little window. thanks to Toby for the advice to clean the window....would never have thought of that before she mentioned it.
Pinot
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Where can someone in the US purchase the Tria?I found it on a Canadian home shopping network but,they only ship within Canada. Thank you

Just bumping up this important question for us poor unfortunate Americans! Sad

Any word yet on it becoming available here? Someone way upthread said possibly June?
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Pinot wrote:
packratmack wrote:
Where can someone in the US purchase the Tria?I found it on a Canadian home shopping network but,they only ship within Canada. Thank you

Just bumping up this important question for us poor unfortunate Americans! Sad

Any word yet on it becoming available here? Someone way upthread said possibly June?

I have emailed customers services in the UK for an answer.
PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Last year, when I was speaking with someone from Tria, she mentioned getting FDA clearance in US by about June or so. But, I phoned a few weeks ago and asked the gent who answered and begged for an answer and he said he had no idea when they might get FDA clearance. I told him how much our American neighbours lust after this machine too!
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine through an independent person- they were absolutely awesome. I saved more money than if I were to purchase on ebay even, their communication was incredible, and it arrived safe and sound.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I recall the Tria directions did mention cleaning the little window. Someone mentioned way earlier in the thread also about using q-tip/cotton bud as they say in the UK. I clean every night before I use the bugger and Yep -it stings!
Are you all doing your nose too?
I sometimes have difficulty with maintaining a connection when I do the forehead.

5% products discount

Sat May 11, 2013 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Regarding treating the nose.....
I did try a couple of times but found I lost contact very easily.

I am at the end of my rest period and probably will try that area when I start up again.

Are you girls doing the nose? Any good advice?

I do see that the pores are larger on the nose.
light123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 14, 2013 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Ava with wings wrote:
I got mine through an independent person- they were absolutely awesome. I saved more money than if I were to purchase on ebay even, their communication was incredible, and it arrived safe and sound.

Can you tell more how you got it? May it may work me too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 14, 2013 7:13 am      Reply with quote
light123 wrote:

Can you tell more how you got it? May be it may work for me too. Sorry, wrote this in a rush.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 14, 2013 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Sistersweets, I have the ReAura not the Tria and I find that the forehead is sometimes more easily managed by moving the HEAD not the device. For the nose short swipes down the side and for the lengthwise pass, easier for me if I slightly "scrunch". But all faces are different! I know that I used to dislike doing the nose and forehead because they were difficult and I could not get the device to fire continuously, but have noticed recently that my hands have picked up the right technique and it has become easy.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 14, 2013 10:04 am      Reply with quote
mismis wrote:
Sistersweets, I have the ReAura not the Tria and I find that the forehead is sometimes more easily managed by moving the HEAD not the device. For the nose short swipes down the side and for the lengthwise pass, easier for me if I slightly "scrunch". But all faces are different! I know that I used to dislike doing the nose and forehead because they were difficult and I could not get the device to fire continuously, but have noticed recently that my hands have picked up the right technique and it has become easy.

I do this with the Tria.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 14, 2013 11:00 am      Reply with quote
So funny. I started moving my head back and forth on the forehead the last few nights and it does work better. Tonight I'll try the nose scrunch. Thanks Wink

I noticed just yesterday I have a thin stripe down the center of my nose Shock - I've been getting the sides pretty easily with the Tria but obviously missing the center. That tells me something is working in terms of the lasering. Now I have to get that stripe under control.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 15, 2013 2:31 am      Reply with quote
I am on the second round of my tria treatments,(3rd day) and have been noticing some little brown spots coming up on my forehead. Just wondering if this could be a result of a recent holiday in florida, where I dont think my sunscreen was totally effective, as I came home browner!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 15, 2013 8:44 am      Reply with quote
It was my experience that brown spots came up on my face and gradually disappeared. I believe that it brings the brown spots that we can't see to the surface and gets rid of them
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 15, 2013 8:58 am      Reply with quote
shamus
thanks for that, I was wondering what it was all about

Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 15, 2013 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I am now using my Tria with my Pico - loving it!

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I am now using my Tria with my Pico - loving it!

PQ

PQ, I am about to start doing this. How do you cycle them? Pico first then Tria??

cheers Rebecca
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 15, 2013 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca - I use Pico in the morning and Tria at night (when noone can see me for 8 or more hours).

Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |