Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Thoughts and Prayers for those families affected in Colorado
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Seems a young man in his 20's opened fire in a movie theater last night, killing 2 and wounding 50. They now expect the death toll to rise. How awful and sad.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Seems a young man in his 20's opened fire in a movie theater last night, killing 2 and wounding 50. They now expect the death toll to rise. How awful and sad.

It is such a tragedy and I just heard 15 dead on the news, but according to this it is 12?

Horrible thing to happen!

Colorado shooting at 'Dark Knight' opening leaves 12 dead
Colorado police have revised the death toll to 12 in the Aurora movie theater shooting at a midnight showing of 'The Dark Knight Rises.' The suspected gunman is in custody, but police are searching for explosives at his apartment and the Aurora mall.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0720/Colorado-shooting-at-Dark-Knight-opening-leaves-12-dead

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 am      Reply with quote
I am watching it live, they must be holding back information, they are saying that some families are just NOW finding out their children are in the hospital, ect. Just awful.

opps they have now updated it, your faster than my tv DM!! lmao
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I just heard it on the news.
All those people dead, injured, traumatized. Unbelievable. My heart goes out to them.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
I just heard it on the news.
All those people dead, injured, traumatized. Unbelievable. My heart goes out to them.

I know Lotus I woke up in the wee hours and it was the first thing I saw on the news it is so sad it crushes me at times these things that people do to innocent strangers?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 am      Reply with quote
This is so sad...

Offering many, many prayers to the family and friends who are left to pick up the pcs.

My heart breaks for them!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
awful. There are some very evil people in the world.
My thoughts go to the families and victims of this lunatic.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
This story just keeps going from bad to worse if thats even possible! BABIES were in that theater. This just breaks my heart
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
This story just keeps going from bad to worse if thats even possible! BABIES were in that theater. This just breaks my heart

I know Tiny is is so heart wrenching, I just heard at least 69 injured, still 12 dead and a 12 month old baby was shot but has survived! Thank God for that.

It has been almost 12 hours I believe and still police are trying to unman all the booby traps he set up in his apartment. *Shaking head in distress*

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, its really been upsetting even to read about (I don't have a tv and prefer not to watch traumatic footage).

Its been a horrible couple of days with news of a particularly disturbing animal abuse story here in Vancouver which had me in tears last night, and then to wake up to this. I was able to pull myself together fairly quickly today, but not without those moments - the same as those I got as a kid - where I wonder if I'm able to handle news like this. They're not even happening to me or people I know!

Enough about me.. wishing strength & relief to all those affected and coping right now.

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
My heart breaks for all those who lost their lives and those that were injured. God bless their souls. What a senseless, senseless act! Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:43 am      Reply with quote
This is just so sad and tragic..my heart goes out to all these poor people.

My husband loves Batman movies and wants to go see this movie tomorrow but I just can't bring myself to go, it would be too upsetting.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |