Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
La Bella Figura
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the La Bella Figura Decourverte Undereye Repair Serum and have been using it a few weeks now. This is a nice product, though I don't see any change in my undereye area.

However, I received samples of the Barbary Fig Renewal Serum, as well as the Tesoro oil with my order. I love the Tesoro oil. It smells heavenly, and soaks in immediately. I use this only at night, and when I wake up in the morning the redness from my broken caps definitely looks diminished. This does not irritate my eczema at all.

The Barbary Fig Renewal Serum is heavier feeling to me, and I have only used this one a few times, so nothing to report with this product. However, I much prefer the feeling of the Tesoro oil and will order full size when I am out of my sample.

http://labellafigurabeauty.com/collections/all

Info for the Tesoro oil: Receive pure hydration with this uplifting and delicately scented, lightweight oil that absorbs into the skin immediately and penetrates deep layers to treat dry skin and smooth out fine lines. The combination of 100% organic Argan oil , organic and wild crafted essential oils is full of free radical reducing antioxidants, essential fatty acids and polyphenols that aid to regenerate skin cells and reduce signs of aging. All while giving skin a natural healthy glow. You will become an instant fan!

Ingredients: 100 % Pure Organic Argan (Argania Spinosa) Kernel Oil, Organic Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Fruit Oil, Organic Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Oil, Wild-crafted Neroli Flower (Citrus Aurantium Amara) Oil, Organic Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Oil, Organic Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce) Seed Oil, Wild-crafted Chamomile Anthemis Noblis) Flower Oil

Skin Type: Normal to oily skin, including acne and blemish prone, dull and skin needing a brightening boost. *Natural ingredients in Tesoro can cause light induced toxicity and must be used with sunscreen prior to sun exposure.

Info for the Decouverte: This radically new antiwrinkle serum contains vital healing botanicals and omega 3 to repair the look of tired eyes, dark circles and smooth facial lines. Découverte is made from pure barbary fig seed oil, which makes this under eye treatment a real rock star of a serum! Derived from the seed of the cactus plant, Barbary fig seed oil is a richer source of vitamin E than our beloved argan oil. With more than 60 percent of linoleic acid, Découverte is extremely effective in lowering oxidation damage in stressed tissue, making skin appear smooth, taut and youthful. Another powerful antioxidant in Découverte is organic rosehip seed oil, known for its rare natural plant-derived vitamin A content. Vitamin A functions as a retinol, which has been known to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dark circles and maintain healthy skin. Coffee bean, tomato seed and argan oils make Découverte one of the best natural antiaging fighters you can use to look like you have gotten the best night’s sleep of your life.

Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Argan (Argania Spinosa) Kernel Oil, Organic Opuntia Ficus Indica (Barbary Fig) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Wild-crafted Lycopersicion Esculentum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Wild-crafted Coffea Arabica (Coffee Bean) Oil, Wild-crafted Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, Organic Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Organic Helichrysum Italicum Oil, Organic Cymbopogon Martinii Motia (Palmarosa) Oil, Organic Lavandulia Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

Skin Type: All skin types needing anti aging and wrinkle support, under eye puffiness reduction, dark circle and hyperpigmentation treatment, and brightening around the eyes.

Info for the Barbary fig renewal serum: Barbary Fig Renewal Serum features the namesake barbary fig seed oil, a rare, highly coveted oil containing essential fatty acids 3 and 6 which work to build collagen and support suppleness. Other reparative ingredients include emollient broccoli seed oil, which is similar in composition to silicone, allowing it to act as a primer and creating a smooth finish; and pure guava oil, which performs as a retinol with its high concentration of Vitamin A and beta carotene. Rounding out the array of skin-loving ingredients are the moisturizing, anti-aging milk thistle seed oil, and magnolia oil, which helps to brighten and illuminate with a lovely floral scent.

Ingredients: Certified Organic Opuntia Ficus Indica (Barbary Fig) Seed Oil, Wild-crafted Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Wild-crafted Psidium Guajava (Guava) Seed Oil, Wild-crafted Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) seed Oil, Wild-crafted Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Oil, Organic Citrus Sinesis (Blood Orange) Oil, Wild-crafted Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Blossom Oil, Organic Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, Wild-crafted Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil, Certified Organic Melissa Officinalis (Melissa) Leaf Oil.

Skin Type: Barbary Fig Renewal Serum is best suited for those with normal to dry skin needing collagen support, vitamins and minerals, moisture repair, lipid protection, and complexion brightening.
hzzyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've had my eye on La Bella Figura's products for a couple of months, esp. on the eye serum. I have the classic thin skin dark circles under my eyes and I'd love it if it would even somewhat mitigate the circles.

I may try some straight-up barbary fig seed oil first, though.
Natural Girl

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 am      Reply with quote
Ooh, I love barbary fig seed oil. You definitely need to try it especially if you have acne or dark spots. It really works miracles on my skin and I get compliments all the time now. I also like the decouverte eye serum, it smells so good and makes my puffy eyes calm down.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Rileygirl Smile It sounds like an interesting line.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Thanks, Rileygirl Smile It sounds like an interesting line.

No problem, CM. Let us know if you try it. I just ordered a full size of the Tesoro oil!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |