Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

CACI Microcurrent Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
CookieD wrote:

I did email CACI and asked when they thought it would be available to ship to the US and if there was some kind of wait list that we could sign up for. I will report what they say.

Thanks PQ for all you work.

FYI that I wrote my UK based ReAura seller and asked if he had access to these units...I'll let you know what he says!

Thanks Bethany. That would be great.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
CookieD wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

Will check videos and batteries and get back to you. Do you have the link to the videos for me?

PQ

Sorry I forgot that.

http://caci-microlift.co.uk/wrinkle-program/

http://caci-microlift.co.uk/toning-program/

Thanks the videos are still down.

The machine takes 2 X AAA rechargeable batteries.

PQ

Thanks I saw where it takes batteries. I am trying to figure out if the batteries are sealed in the device, say like in my rechargeable toothbrush or is there a door where you can replace them. If they are sealed in I'm not sure that the device can be used in the US because of the need for 240v. but if you can replace them we might be able to not use the charging base that comes with the CACI and use a separate battery charger to recharge the batteries for the CACI.

For added convenience the CACI Microlift uses re-chargeable batteries (2 x AAA lithium re-chargeable batteries supplied). A charging station (supplied) is used to re-charge the CACI Microlift which when fully charged will provide over three hours of usage (approximately 20 treatment sessions).

Treatment Guide

The mains charger lead is designed for use with a 240V~50Hz mains supply and has been fitted with an approved UK plug. The CACI Microlift may be used in Mainland Europe with a suitable plug adaptor. It is not suitable for use in the US or other countries that do not have 240V mains supply.

Thanks again. The US might be able to use a converter but I think I would need more information about the device to be able to see if that would work.

It has a slide off battery cover, I would imagine you could charge the batteries in an external charger and put them back into the device.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

Puddlelover -

Thank you for contacting CACI, I am great believer in their products, I have a CACI Quantum and the machine is brilliant, it never lets me down. So I will be really interested to see how the home device works and if it compares to the salon machine, and also how easy the probes are to use. I am just about to create a video on my blog on how to use the Tria, and hopefully and I do the same with the CACI Microlift. I do appreciate the help.

I will remind CACI after Christmas that I am here and hopefully they can get me a loan machine over for a few weeks.

Of course, will keep you all in the loop on this one.

Best wishes

Philip

Hi PQ, would please share what does the CACI Quantum machine do for you? Does it tone your face and give a " lift " appearance? Also,whats it's price? Thank you v much!

Hi Daler - it is the salon machine, it can be used to lift the body and face. It does give me a lift, and with the combination and layering of treatments it can give the appearance of a face lift.

I am not sure what they are new, but you can get them on ebay :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CACI-QUANTUM-NON-SURGICAL-FACE-AND-BODY-BEAUTY-MACHINE-/330780222714?pt=UK_Salon_Equipment&hash=item4d0409a4fa

I paid £3000.00 for mine as it was in mint condition from a local salon that was closing down. The owner also gave me a whole day's training and the owner suggested I took undertook part of the NVQ 3 course in electrical beauty treatments, which I completed.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info PQ! I hope that the home version also gives results as it's affordable....
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
puddlelover wrote:
Hello Philip
I have heard back from CACI about them lending you a machine and they say they have very limited stock at the moment - but they are expecting more in January and then they will be able to!! Which is very good news for all of us!
I can't invest that much easily - I'd need to know how I would fare with it. So thank you Philip for offering to put in the 'legwork'!

Puddlelover -

Thank you for contacting CACI, I am great believer in their products, I have a CACI Quantum and the machine is brilliant, it never lets me down. So I will be really interested to see how the home device works and if it compares to the salon machine, and also how easy the probes are to use. I am just about to create a video on my blog on how to use the Tria, and hopefully and I do the same with the CACI Microlift. I do appreciate the help.

I will remind CACI after Christmas that I am here and hopefully they can get me a loan machine over for a few weeks.

Best wishes

Philip

Good news, a friend of mine who reads my blogs and forums has bought a machine for her own use and also to loan to me to review, so I have the machine for a few weeks.

She ordered it on Saturday so it should be with me by the weekend.

So I will get started on a review this weekend.

Philip PQ

5% products discount

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 am      Reply with quote
Great news! I love your reviews Very Happy
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
shorney100 wrote:
Great news! I love your reviews Very Happy

Thank you so much.
Philip

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Looking forward to your review Philip.
Question: can someone with dental implants or bridge use it with no side effects?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Looking forward to your review Philip.
Question: can someone with dental implants or bridge use it with no side effects?

I have dental implants and bridges and have no problem using microcurrent.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Keliu.
Have you had any success in lifting jowls with MC?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Thank you Keliu.
Have you had any success in lifting jowls with MC?

No, I can't say I have I'm afraid.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
So I see the CACI website is live and they are up and selling now! At £349.99 it includes:

Quote:
In the box
CACI Microlift (Handset)
Charging Station
Mains Charger Lead
2 x AAA Rechargeable batteries
1 box of Electro Buds (Qty 100)
User Guide
Treatment Guide
Includes 12 months warranty

The Electro Buds (100 per box / 1 month supply) are an additional £34.99.

Unfortunately, it looks like it is only available in the UK right now: Confused

Quote:
Please note due to high demand we are currently only accepting UK orders. Free Delivery on all orders over £100.[/i]

The mains charger lead is designed for use with a 240V~50Hz mains supply and has been fitted with an approved UK plug. The CACI Microlift may be used in Mainland Europe with a suitable plug adaptor. It is not suitable for use in the US or other countries that do not have 240V mains supply.

Is there an alternative to using their electro buds? That sounds like a high monthly cost.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 am      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
havana8 wrote:
So I see the CACI website is live and they are up and selling now! At £349.99 it includes:

Quote:
In the box
CACI Microlift (Handset)
Charging Station
Mains Charger Lead
2 x AAA Rechargeable batteries
1 box of Electro Buds (Qty 100)
User Guide
Treatment Guide
Includes 12 months warranty

The Electro Buds (100 per box / 1 month supply) are an additional £34.99.

Unfortunately, it looks like it is only available in the UK right now: Confused

Quote:
Please note due to high demand we are currently only accepting UK orders. Free Delivery on all orders over £100.[/i]

Is there an alternative to using their electro buds? That sounds like a high monthly cost.

Paper stem cotton buds will work, but you won't have the CACI serum, so you could use your own product, but you need to think that the wrinkle treatment uses iontophoresis to push product into the skin, so you need to select a serum that is compatible with iontophoresis.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
puddlelover wrote:
Hello Philip
I have heard back from CACI about them lending you a machine and they say they have very limited stock at the moment - but they are expecting more in January and then they will be able to!! Which is very good news for all of us!
I can't invest that much easily - I'd need to know how I would fare with it. So thank you Philip for offering to put in the 'legwork'!

Puddlelover -

Best wishes

Philip

Good news, a friend of mine who reads my blogs and forums has bought a machine for her own use and also to loan to me to review, so I have the machine for a few weeks.

She ordered it on Saturday so it should be with me by the weekend.

So I will get started on a review this weekend.

Philip PQ

The CACI has been shipped and will be with me tomorrow, so will do my best to do a review this weekend.

PQ
Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I received an e-mail from customer service stating at this time there is no international shipping, but within a few weeks they should be available internationaly .

Stated we will need an adaptor. (have one from the STOP device I have from the UK).

Very Happy Very Happy
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, I received an e-mail from customer service stating at this time there is no international shipping, but within a few weeks they should be available internationaly .

Stated we will need an adaptor. (have one from the STOP device I have from the UK).

Very Happy Very Happy

Lipglossdoll, what country do you live in? I'm just wondering if they are going to ship to the US because I didn't receive that email. Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:

Paper stem cotton buds will work, but you won't have the CACI serum, so you could use your own product, but you need to think that the wrinkle treatment uses iontophoresis to push product into the skin, so you need to select a serum that is compatible with iontophoresis.

I'm confused - I didn't know that we are supposed to be using an iontophoresis serum with microcurrent - I don't see it mentioned in any of the info. But I have seen it recommended to use with Galvanic current.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

I'm confused - I didn't know that we are supposed to be using an iontophoresis serum with microcurrent - I don't see it mentioned in any of the info. But I have seen it recommended to use with Galvanic current.

The Pinching movement is microcurrent, the Wrinkle Eraser movement uses direct galvanic current using the iontophoresis technique to encourage the serum into the skin.

On my CACI machine it is the final part of a salon treatment.

I will put more on my blog today about iontophoresis.

Philip

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
lipglossdoll wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy

Lipglossdoll, what country do you live in? I'm just wondering if they are going to ship to the US because I didn't receive that email. Thanks

Hi CookieD, I'm sure internationally would include the US too. I think lipglossdoll posted a reply she received to an email she sent to customer service. It wasn't an email that was sent to everyone. Let's hope they will be shipping to the US soon. Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
CookieD wrote:
lipglossdoll wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy

Hi CookieD, I'm sure internationally would include the US too. I think lipglossdoll posted a reply she received to an email she sent to customer service. It wasn't an email that was sent to everyone. Let's hope they will be shipping to the US soon. Smile

If not my ReAura seller may be able to get them for us....I just heard back from him today and he is looking into it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
packratmack wrote:
CookieD wrote:
lipglossdoll wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy

If not my ReAura seller may be able to get them for us....I just heard back from him today and he is looking into it.

Thanks Bethany, that would be great.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Dear All

At last my loan device, from a good friend arrived today, it is currently charging, but I wrote this review this afternoon, I will start reviewing how it works this weekend.

http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/caci-microlift-review-part-1/

Best wishes

PQ/Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

Hi, I am in Canada. I had sent an e-mail on my own to customer service. Smile
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:00 am      Reply with quote
I received mine yesterday-yes,I am on a mission .
In the manual they show only a few points where to pinch and relax , nothing about strengthening the eye area (only crows feet relax point) and mouth muscles. So I am not sure whether it will do much . To me it looks like a maintenance gadget if you had Salon treatments before. So at the moment I am not sure whether I should keep it,because the buds are so expensive.

The treatment guide is ready to download on their website now and you can see it
http://caci-microlift.co.uk/download-treatment-guide/

Philip-thank you so much for your input.Your blog is great. I shall start a treatment now

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:05 am      Reply with quote
ellenk wrote:
I received mine yesterday-yes,I am on a mission .
In the manual they show only a few points where to pinch and relax , nothing about strengthening the eye area (only crows feet relax point) and mouth muscles. So I am not sure whether it will do much . To me it looks like a maintenance gadget if you had Salon treatments before. So at the moment I am not sure whether I should keep it,because the buds are so expensive.

The treatment guide is ready to download on their website now and you can see it
http://caci-microlift.co.uk/download-treatment-guide/

Philip-thank you so much for your input.Your blog is great. I shall start a treatment now

Good luck, with the treatments, I did my first one this morning, I found the pinching action easy, the eraser action easy, but the release action doesn't come naturally to me, that is opening the device to relax muscles as the device is fairly small, it might have been easier the the two halves had come to pieces so you could use to sets of probes, anyway it took me 10 minutes in total, I can't see any lifting but it is the first treatment. PQ/Philip

Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |