Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Anyone on board is running a weight loss business?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sweetest

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
I am planing to run a small weight loss clinic.I know HCG, appetite superuser med and a diet plan is the key.I have heard if you use HCG you do not even need to go exercise.
I want to know much much more about it have no clue to learn how to run a weight loss business?
PLEASE share if you have any knowledge or personal experience which helped to lose your weight.I try to call some weight loss business owners but they not interested to share.
I would love know if any classes,website or book can help me to get into this business.
NO clue where to start and where to get help.I want to help obis friends and family as well as start a small practice.Seek all your help.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Check out Ideal Protein.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi sweetest,

I had exactly the same motivation as you when i created this simple web site: http://liepajandiet.weebly.com

I just wanted to help obis friends and family and possibly many other people, because we discovered a diet that really worked.

My husband have lost 95 pounds on this diet. His picture is first in a list:
http://liepajandiet.weebly.com/motivation-page-eng.html

It is difficult for some people, but very easy for others. I guess it depends on how much you really want this change in your life.
It is basically a typical protein diet, but with few unique components.

The most important thing, in my opinion, this diet is explaining how to keep your new weight.
You know exactly what to do each step of the way.

You may use this information if you find it useful for your business. The best way would be to contact the doctor himself.
If you speak Russian, that would be the best. If not, may be you may find a companion who does speak Russian.
But speaking to the original source you'll get a powerful tool you are looking for.

All his contact information on a Russian side of the website. English portion still describing all the rules.
If you have any questions - i'll be happy to answer.

Good Luck!

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I have joined Zim from a month ago. And i think it is working quite well. I have loosed my weight in real. So i have decided to continue it in coming months also.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
I want to start by saying that I never did this with the intention of losing weight, but...

I take a shot glass of braggs ACV mixed with local honey every day before dinner to keep my bodys ph in check (ACV) and to keep from getting allergies (honey). I learned that virus' and bacteria dont live in an alkaline environment and that even though you would think the ph of vinegar to be acidic, it is not when ingested. I have not been sick in 3 yrs.

Anyway, I recently became concerned when I pulled out all of my winter pants and none of them fit, as a matter of fact, they were way to big. This past spring when I pulled out all of my shorts from the year before the same problem, but at that time I was super excited about going down a size.

So.. I got concerned about going down another size to a 2 this winter and went to the Dr thinking I had some horrible thing going on and found out I didnt (thank god). But... what I did learn was that taking a tbsp of ACV before each meal makes your body metabolize the food quicker and burn more calories including fat.

Over the past yr I have unintentionally and without dieting in any way shape or fashion dropped 21 lbs. I went from busting out of a size 6 to comfortable in a 2. I can only attribute it to the ACV in my daily diet. I can only imagine that if one were to watch calories and excercise the results would be much better. Also, the honey has to be adding calories, but I think it also gives me some energy and it makes the ACV more tolorable, as a matter of fact, the 50/50 mixture is an excellent salad dressing.

Either way it cant hurt to try.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
flavapor wrote:
I want to start by saying that I never did this with the intention of losing weight, but...

I take a shot glass of braggs ACV mixed with local honey every day before dinner to keep my bodys ph in check (ACV) and to keep from getting allergies (honey). I learned that virus' and bacteria dont live in an alkaline environment and that even though you would think the ph of vinegar to be acidic, it is not when ingested. I have not been sick in 3 yrs.

Anyway, I recently became concerned when I pulled out all of my winter pants and none of them fit, as a matter of fact, they were way to big. This past spring when I pulled out all of my shorts from the year before the same problem, but at that time I was super excited about going down a size.

So.. I got concerned about going down another size to a 2 this winter and went to the Dr thinking I had some horrible thing going on and found out I didnt (thank god). But... what I did learn was that taking a tbsp of ACV before each meal makes your body metabolize the food quicker and burn more calories including fat.

Over the past yr I have unintentionally and without dieting in any way shape or fashion dropped 21 lbs. I went from busting out of a size 6 to comfortable in a 2. I can only attribute it to the ACV in my daily diet. I can only imagine that if one were to watch calories and excercise the results would be much better. Also, the honey has to be adding calories, but I think it also gives me some energy and it makes the ACV more tolorable, as a matter of fact, the 50/50 mixture is an excellent salad dressing.

Either way it cant hurt to try.

I'm not sure about the honey aspect, but research backs up the ACV weight loss connection. Note the comment regarding teeth though (end of 2nd paragraph).

http://www.naturalnews.com/033745_apple_cider_vinegar_weight_loss.html

Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |