Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
SeroVital-hgh supplement
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I was reading a magazine that was talking about this new supplement. It seems rather new, and expensive, but I will be standing by for reviews by people on this.

It sounds like it could be great if it really does what it says.

Has anyone heard anything about this?
havana8

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
The first I have heard of it is as a new addition to the EDS store: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/serovital_hgh_anti-ageing_compound.htm

Are you able to link to the magazine article? I'd be interested in reading it. TIA! Smile
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
It was in Shape magazine. I don't see the article on line. It didn't really say anything more then the supplements web site does. I'm really curious about this.
JazminD6

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have seen a lot of success with SeroVital. My sleep has increased tremendously & I'm not sure if it's the sleep or the supplement but my skin has never looked better. I live in a cold dry climate & have always suffered from dryy skin but now it's a lot more hydrated. LOVELOVELOVE Very Happy
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 am      Reply with quote
I did find the article at Shape's website but it really does not say much.
http://www.shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/best-beauty-products-turn-back-time
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Mpstat was interested in hgh secretagogues some time ago, but she doesn't post here anymore. Sad

Here are some articles to give you a better idea of the types and benefits:

http://www.drlam.com/opinion/growth_hormone_and_growth_factors.asp

http://cnmwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/art_roleofhgh.pdf

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, GirlieGirl. Smile

JazminD6, may I ask how long you've been taking it? TIA!
Kaaren

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Am getting set to try this, have just ordered it. I too, live in a (well, right now) cold dry climate. It will be beautifully warm come summer - but dry!
I'm getting set to hit the gym and train for the Ride to Conquer Cancer. I want to get back into rowing as well. I want the boost. Am also getting back to weight watchers - will this make weight loss any easier?! Keep you posted
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 am      Reply with quote
SeroVital is also in the supplement Growth Factor9 which I take. I love it and think it helps with maintenance of lean body mass, energy, alertness/better sleep and overall feeling of well-being.

http://www.novexbiotech.com/growth-factor-9.html?gclid=COq9y7Xs8rcCFbFAMgod-kkARQ

"SeroVital™ 2.9 g A Proprietary Blend Containing:

L-Lysine HCl, L-Arginine HCl, Oxo-Proline, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, Schizonepeta (aerial parts) powder"

Dose: 4 pills/day on empty stomach.
120 pills/$99

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting fawnie. I have recently been revisiting ordering this supplement and have been trying to see if there are more reviews out there.
havana8

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
Thanks for posting fawnie. I have recently been revisiting ordering this supplement and have been trying to see if there are more reviews out there.

Not sure if you've checked the Ulta website, but it has quite a few reviews: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4790095 Smile

It's interesting that some say it caused them to gain weight while others say they actually lost weight with it...
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I was interested in it as well, but I have seen so many mixed reviews of the product. Not sure I will try it due to this. Very Happy
projectbeauty
5% products discount

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:11 am      Reply with quote
It sounds like it's not really necessary until you reach a certain age. Our bodies naturally produce high levels of HGH up until our forties.
bullet875
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 am      Reply with quote
http://www.thebodywellusa.com/blog/dr-mike-carraghers-top-10-ways-to-increase-your-human-growth-hormone-hgh-levels-naturally/

This doctor says that taking melatonin and GABA alone will boost HGH. Taking 1 gram of l-arginine and l-lysine will raise your hgh up to 7--% and is a heck of a lot cheaper than Serovital. I was able to get both on a subscription basis from Amazon.com for under $20 for a 3 month supply. I got all 4 supplements for $37 for a 3 month supply.

I worry about anything that unnaturally boosts HGH. I remember reading years ago that Nick Nolte was getting HGH shots which doctors feel led to a severe heart attack that he suffered.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
bullet875 wrote:
http://www.thebodywellusa.com/blog/dr-mike-carraghers-top-10-ways-to-increase-your-human-growth-hormone-hgh-levels-naturally/

This doctor says that taking melatonin and GABA alone will boost HGH. Taking 1 gram of l-arginine and l-lysine will raise your hgh up to 7--% and is a heck of a lot cheaper than Serovital. I was able to get both on a subscription basis from Amazon.com for under $20 for a 3 month supply. I got all 4 supplements for $37 for a 3 month supply.

I worry about anything that unnaturally boosts HGH. I remember reading years ago that Nick Nolte was getting HGH shots which doctors feel led to a severe heart attack that he suffered.

This is very interesting, thanks for sharing. Keep us posted on how this works for you. I agree with your thoughts on a more natural approach.
minHe

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:34 am      Reply with quote
It turns out that Serovital does not contain any HGH at all. It has some amino acids and an herb, which the maker claims will cause the body to make more HGH. Nope. Waste of money
I prefer GMP standard products, like: Humatrope, Serostim both made in US and/or Ansomone, Jintropin both made in China.
Good luck to all! Wink
sharky2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Bullet has the right idea. This supplement is over priced. You can get the most important active ingredients much cheaper and it is unclear whether they really work. I would instead drink a smoothies in the morning with kefir, frozen berries, some green like spinach and whey protein isolate. In addition PQQ and CoQ10.
sharky2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I do take melatonin and GABA not for skin but for sleep and to ward off cancer reccurence.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Nothing compares to real Pharma grade gh, not like its hard to get either.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |