Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lindsay Lohan has OD's on fillers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I know Lindsay is a flake, but I always thought she was beautiful and is a talented actress (or was before she 'wacked out')However, I just saw a photo of her in the NY paper and she is unrecognizable. I don't know what kind of a dr. would do that to a young woman's face. I feel sorry for her because she doesn't even resemble her former self. Her hair colors doesn't work, either - she was gorgeous with her natural strawberry blonde color. It just seems sad.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
This bitching about women thing is really out of date. We are here to support each other , surely, not nit pick and gloat like self satisfied parasites.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Are you sure she hasn't gained weight or might be bloated from alcohol?
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
I think this is more a warning to the world to take care of yourself, not picking on other women. We only get one face, one body, and our choices are written all over them. Hopefully she can get things back together and be healthy and happy again!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:12 am      Reply with quote
We really don't need any more warnings about how we can get it wrong. Seriously. The negativity of picking over other women looking for issues is bad for your soul.

Do some celebrations of femininity if you feel like bitching about women and picking them to bits.

Do some positive and creative heart centred thinking and generous speech, instead. The internet is full of bitchery about celebs. It is not liberating, freeing, or growthful for anybody.
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
clicked onto this thread ^^ by mistake

who's attacking who?

OUCH!

i'm outa here...
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Quite right.

It is very unpleasant to have to point out to attackers that they are attacking.

If nobody does it, it goes on and on, and becomes the norm.
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I can assure you my soul is in excellent shape and I "celebrate my feminity" every day.
I simply made what I thought was a comment which was not meant to be unkind.
Hope you're having a nice, happy day!
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:01 am      Reply with quote
Linday does want people to comment on her looks or about her anyways.
Or else she would not still be a celeb or try and be famous...or whatever it is she does.

I haven't really gotten a look at her face lately,but she does have some strange clothing choices sometimes.
Well, maybe strange for someone who is under the camera a lot.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Well it might also be a bad shot, or taken at a time when she has been partying and lets face it - we've all been that and done that (I have several of the t-shirts with holes in them LOL).

It is harder for young girls growing up nowadays then when I was younger. I think there is tremendous pressure on them, and I'm not sure how I would have coped if I had faced with that. Lindsay has always been in the public eye and sometimes, for whatever reason, women turn on each other. I’ve never understood why we do it, but its so sad. My hubby laughed one time when I was going through a bad time on a different forum, as he said guys wouldn’t dream of saying the kind of things women say to each other and I have to say, whilst he doesn’t use the net a lot, I do hear him with his friends/colleagues and they do seem to be a different breed. I wish sometimes we were more like men in our dealings with each other for sure!
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
hey hey! Long time since I posted but I'm back and just placed an order & checking out the boards.

There are a number of issues here and I don't think it's only about women bashing.

We all want to look our best right,or we wouldn't be here? We all experience internal/external pressures on how we look/how others think we should look. I doubt many of us have the pressure to look 'perfect' celebs have.

What concerns me most are the doctors who don't turn round and say I don't care how much money you have you don't need this procedure

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |