Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skinceuticals alternatives? That stuff is way too expensive.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
DonnaKing1974

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Since I am a big fan of all the nail art stuff MadeByAdriana does, when she did a Skinceuticals video I was stunned to see how well it works. The girl is 35 and looks to be in her late 20's... Where as I look my full age...

I did some research and oh boy that stuff is expensive.

I am mainly looking at the AGE Interrupter to help me get rid of some dark problem areas around my eyes. Looking at some reviews, a lot of people use it for that exact reason.

I tried a lot of products and nothing has helped so far. Now before I plunk down $120 on this cream, is there an alternative in the $60 or so range that can help me out?

How about samples? Finding free samples for this stuff is almost impossible. I spent hours googling before I stumbled upon this forum, but no luck with the actual samples.

Thanks all!
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Have a browse at Cosmetic Skin Solutions.
nycatlover
5% products discount

Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
You can get sample size ones through amazon.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
You can get trial sample sizes from SkinMedix.

http://www.skinmedix.com/skinceuticals-a-g-e-interrupter-trial-samples/

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks all!

And THANK you very much for that link of sample sizes!

So how do these things work for you? Worth the rather huge investment?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 am      Reply with quote
DonnaKing1974 wrote:
Thanks all!

I haven't used the AGE interrupter but have bought the travel size SkinCeuticals CE ferulic and their retinol product and liked them both. If you want to order this I would email Skinmedix and ask how much is in the 6 samples total. It says 6 mono doses. Usually when you I get these travel samples the 6 individual tubes add up to an ounce of product so it makes it a good deal since the full size bottle is a lot more money.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
DonnaKing1974 wrote:
Thanks all!

I haven't used the AGE interrupter but have bought the travel size SkinCeuticals CE ferulic and their retinol product and liked them both. If you want to order this I would email Skinmedix and ask how much is in the 6 samples total. It says 6 mono doses. Usually when you I get these travel samples the 6 individual tubes add up to an ounce of product so it makes it a good deal since the full size bottle is a lot more money.

Do you think the products are genuine though? I have heard some bad reviews about buying samples on this kind of website. They are not authorized retailers... I want to get some samples but am so afraid of getting fake products. Thanks
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I've bought from Skinmedix before with good results. Their products seem legit.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
saiyuki wrote:
CookieD wrote:
DonnaKing1974 wrote:
Thanks all!

Do you think the products are genuine though? I have heard some bad reviews about buying samples on this kind of website. They are not authorized retailers... I want to get some samples but am so afraid of getting fake products. Thanks

I have bought from Skinmedix on lots of occasions
and have had no problems. I think they are real.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |