Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Go Smile 24 amps - NOT worth the money!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I just finished using the Go Smile 24 ampule package for 12 days of teeth whitening. It is certainly NOT worth the $144, as it honestly did not whiten my teeth much at all. Not to mention the day before starting this program I had gone to the dentist for a cleaning and polishing AND my dentist told me my teeth were not that stained, very minor! The Go Smile product was a 100% waste of money, so much that I am going to contact them on Monday and also EDS because I purchased them from here. Normally, I have LOVED everything purchased from EDS and have been a long time member! However Go Smile is not worth one penny, even my husband was surprised when my teeth did not whiten at all, and I did everything properly!!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Feliz,

Sorry that you had to waste that money and time!

I ordered custom bleaching trays and peroxide from the dental lab below, and have been very happy. My cleaning lady threw out my trays by mistake (grrr) and they even replaced them for free. They will replace them once a year at no charge in case of loss or damage.

http://teethwhitening.net/

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany,

Thanks for the advice, I should have just gone with the dental whitening. Although, apparently it makes your teeth super sensitive, hence my interest in Go Smile. I did however just order the Super Smile large size accelerator and toothpaste that apparently has amazing reviews AND for the money you get a lot of product. I will try this system out and post my review. Therefore, in the end I have spent the same amount as I would have with the dentist!!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
P.S if the above does not work than I will 100% try the whitening products you recommended Bethany! Thank you for this!!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Felix, I have the SuperSmile products as well, lol. While I use them as a maintenance product, they do not work as well as the custom trays.

FYI that teeth bleaching really only makes your teeth sensitive if you over use it (as in using too much product or treating too frequently).

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I just looked at the website and it looks great, certainly worth a try! Thank you again and for the tip in the Go Smile products!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the Go Smile and they make great stucking stuffers! However, the best bleaching tool that I have found is also the easiest:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-teeth-whitening-pen/ID=prod6103196-product
Cheap, easy and works comparable to any over the counter ones for sure. Now it isn't a professional grade by far, but way better than the Crest ones.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Feliz,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our GO SMilE Double Action 12 Day Whitening System.
We are sincerely sorry that you are not happy with your results.
While we have built a successful and respected business being consumer and results focused for over a decade, there are instances where someone may not see the full effects. While this is not common, it can be due to one of many things.
Every one's teeth are different, and results can certainly vary by person. Here is a bit more information:
-The whiter the teeth initially, the less potential for dramatic shade change
-Yellow staining is generally easier to remove than brown/gray staining
-Tetracycline(medication)staining is very difficult to remove
-Although there is no reason to discontinue drinking coffee and other agents that are potentially staining while using the product, it may affect the capability of whitening on some people.
It sounds like you did everything correctly. Again, we apologize that you did not get the results that you wanted. If you would like to email us directly I am more than happy to provide our email and answer any additional questions you may have.
Sincerely,
GO SMiLE Customer Service
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Go Smile,

I actually have used your daily whitening maintenance with better results. I have very light yellowing of my teeth, that of which I saw a HUGE difference with just three uses of the Super Smile tooth paste and accelerator. I will e-mail your company directly if you could give me the e-mail. I appreciate your reply and did wish to see at least some noticeable results!
havana8

Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
merged from this duplicate thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=48240

Feliz wrote:
I posted an honest an highly accurate review of my use of the 24 Go Smile whitening kit, that cost $144 for 12 days! The day before starting this kit that apparently takes off 'penetrating whitening for deeper, darker stains', not to mention their website states that the product will REMOVE stains on the teeth. My dentist told me I had very little discolouration of my teeth, very little yellowing, that whitening would be super easy and not a big deal. STUPIDLY, instead of spending around the same money on the dentists product that WORKS I purchased this HIGHLY OVERPRICED produce that did less than NOTHING for my teeth! I posted everything, only to find after the GO SMILE company posted on my review it was removed by EDS! I have been spending a lot of money at EDS and recommended more people than you can imagine, yet I am not entitled to post an honest review of a product that did very little.

The TRUTH of the matter is that the product in 12 days, morning and evening hardly changed the very light yellow of my teeth, to the fact that my husband even commented that there was actually zero change! Its very disappointing that companies make products that they promise will do something, yet they do nothing. I had to spend more money on the Super SMile and found that this product DOES WORK, MUCH BETTER - so if you read this and are wanting to brighten your teeth spend your money on Super Smile products, AMAZING RESULTS after only one week!!!!!

Feliz wrote:
I feel it is important for others to have a fair chance at reading my review to make a fair choice at what they spend their money on. NOT TO MENTION, if you google the web on reviews for both companies, Go SMile and SUper Smile, you will see hands down that Super Smile has ten fold better reviews on EVERY single blog out there!! BECAUSE the products WORK!!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
wonderful, now I see that the post has not been moved! I am glad!
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Me too, thank you EDS for allowing us to have a voice, sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to hear. I paid far less on amazon and it worked very slightly on me. It probably just went 1.5 shades lighter but no more.

Even with the hand held light gadget, it didn't the solution any more effective.

I agree with you if it was $144, I would be upset too.

Feliz wrote:
I just finished using the Go Smile 24 ampule package for 12 days of teeth whitening. It is certainly NOT worth the $144, as it honestly did not whiten my teeth much at all. Not to mention the day before starting this program I had gone to the dentist for a cleaning and polishing AND my dentist told me my teeth were not that stained, very minor! The Go Smile product was a 100% waste of money, so much that I am going to contact them on Monday and also EDS because I purchased them from here. Normally, I have LOVED everything purchased from EDS and have been a long time member! However Go Smile is not worth one penny, even my husband was surprised when my teeth did not whiten at all, and I did everything properly!!
1claire
5% products discount

Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
The same thing happened to me, I should have just consulted my dentist it really is a waste of money.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |