Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Puffy eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Once again about puffy eyes.
My biggest resolution for 2011 is to take care and to solve my puffy eyes issue. Yesterday I went to consultation for fillers and to my surprise the doctor didn't want to do it yet and she recommended to see a nutritionist. Anyway I wanted to see one as I have hives for one year and some stomach pains since I had my gallbladder removed a couple of years ago. So today I had a nutritionist consultation and I was very pleased with what he recommended.According to him, all my problems includes puffy eyes are related to stomach, liver and exhaustion of the adrenals. My biggest * spam alert * is coffee (4-5 a day) and I just learned that is the worst thing that can be done to adrenals.
In addition to coffee I drink 3-4 cups of green tea(hmm I was thinking that is good) so a huge amount of caffeine..He also is thinking that can be an issue related to food allergies.
Bottom line I have to quit coffee , to switch to a gluten free ,diary free, no citrus and no soy diet for a month and to take some supplements (I'll get them next week ).
I intend to start it from Monday Smile and I'll keep you posted.

Have a Great New Year ladies
XOXO
cortenia
5% products discount

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hey,

Amazing isn't how much our bodies acutually tell us through everything from puffy eyes to aches and pains about our overall health and wellness...I suspect that if your body was craving that much cafenine you totally do need some form of supplement perhaps (speaking from experience here most likely B)..if you haven't already heard of these supplements they are amazing and work immediately no fillers ISOTANIX vitamin B's Market America products

cheers

Very Happy Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Update here :
No coffee since yesterday morning -> pumping headache - the worst I ever had -> less puffiness in the morning .I was thinking that is a joke the caffeine thing ... not good I try to quit just before New Year Party Sad .I wish i was wiser.... Sad
cortenia
5% products discount

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hello again,

Just wondering how you are making out with the cutting down on the caffeine....I found that when I crave it sometimes it is more to do with what goes with it...relaxing enjoying a good conversation with a friend etc...when I quit I ended up drinking hot water with lemon instead satisfying my need for a hot beverage but without any of the other side effects...

Happy New Year Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi talyta,

I totally sympathesize about the withdrawal headaches. I had a love of chocolate bars many years ago. For a couple months, I was eating one a day!! Like coffee, they have caffeine in them. When I finally went off the chocolate, I had the worst headache I've ever had and it lasted a day and a half! Totally sold me on being careful with too much caffeine, and I rarely eat chocolate these days (never was a coffee or tea drinker). Since then, I've noticed that I only crave chocolate when I am low on minerals, i.e., don't eat enough greens. So maybe there is something to the cravings. Good luck with making all the changes! Smile

P.S. You might want to check out the Tanaka massage thread, as the massage has helped some people reduce the puffiness under their eyes.

5% products discount

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:25 am      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
Update here :
No coffee since yesterday morning -> pumping headache - the worst I ever had -> less puffiness in the morning .I was thinking that is a joke the caffeine thing ... not good I try to quit just before New Year Party Sad .I wish i was wiser.... Sad

I was a huge coffee drinker and hate to admit it but cola also was a big part of my days a long time ago!
I decided it was time for a baby so in preparation knowing about all the headaches I cut back slowly! I mixed 1/2 regular and 1/2 decaf and just kept cutting down the regular until there was no more caffeine, finally just quit!
For my soda craving I mixed fruit juices with sodium free carbonated water.

It's really hard to just do it overnight, but you are following the nutritionists recommendations. I wish you well.

Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 am      Reply with quote
talyta, I just want to say that I'm excited for you! I look back to all the unhealthy habits I've had (not too many in my case, actually), and the dramatic improvements I've seen since I've broken them and its just stunning. Had I known earlier what a difference it could make to my looks & my energy I'd have gone that way a long time before then. Its so great that you have a doctor cool enough to see how making simple changes can set you in the right direction re your looks. Good luck with everything!

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, I hope no one minds, but I wanted to add a funny story this thread reminded me of.
A long time ago I was going through a rough breakup amongst other serious losses, and a friend of my ex-b/f's ended up crashing on my couch. It was a little uncomfortable since he was a big potsmoker & very messy! But he was an old friend, a nice guy, and v kind to me while I was at my worst.

Anyway, one day I got home, saw him at the table and just could not stop staring at him. I was so confused, and asked him what was different - if he'd gotten a haircut or shaved differently? He said absolutely nothing. But he'd gone from a plump, puffy, meek little guy to looking like, no kidding, a hot, young Robert De Niro, overnight! His eyes were clear & sharp, and I was flustered since I almost felt attracted to him for the first time ever!
Let me tell you, it was a very odd space in time.

It finally came out that he'd run out of pot and hadn't smoked in a day and a half. I remember saying (as he sheepishly giggled over being compared to De Niro!) that I'm far too vain - there's no way in hell I'd ever pass up any opportunity which made that kind of impact on my looks!

He however, sparked up another as soon as THAT opportunity came. Such is life in Vancouver - I'm suspecting that there are a lot more hot guys out here than we think. Wink

(and no, I certainly don't mean to correlate drug use with coffee/tea or other such habits! The puffy eyes thing just reminded me of the story Smile)

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
What is interesting many plants do have drug like actions, many modern medicines got there beginnings from herbal medicine, Valerian and Valium are prime examples, even marijuana for chemotherapy patients has it's medical uses, I just wish they put it in pill form so patients didn't have to tear up their lungs!

Very interesting article on caffeine and migraines/headaches,

http://www.caffeineandmigraine.com/caffeine.html

Caffeine has only one known mechanism of action at likely doses: occupation and blockade of adenosine receptors. Whatever the cause of a given primary or secondary headache, if caffeine relieves that headache, it does so by blocking adenosine. That tells us something important about headaches relieved by caffeine: their causal mechanism involves adenosine binding to adenosine receptors. Rolling Eyes

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
To treat puffy eyes and lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off residue and apply an eye cream.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
talyta, how are you getting on? Any difference in eye puffiness with the dietary changes?

What I can add is that in a similar thread not so long ago, someone recommended drinking two or three glasses of warm water first thing in the morning, so I tried that out, I sometimes add one lemon juice -it's supposed to clear away toxins from the body; sometimes just the water, and I really want to send a big thank you to the poster that gave that tip... sorry I can't seem to find the thread where the advice was posted to see who it was, though it was also about puffy eyes... just this extra first thing in the morning warm water intake has improved not only eye puffiness but also the general look of my facial skin and sense of well being. Very Happy
MsClearskin
5% products discount

Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
I splash my face with cool water and tap gently under my eyes in the morning, it helps.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
talyta, how are you getting on? Any difference in eye puffiness with the dietary changes?

What I can add is that in a similar thread not so long ago, someone recommended drinking two or three glasses of warm water first thing in the morning, so I tried that out, I sometimes add one lemon juice -it's supposed to clear away toxins from the body; sometimes just the water, and I really want to send a big thank you to the poster that gave that tip... sorry I can't seem to find the thread where the advice was posted to see who it was, though it was also about puffy eyes... just this extra first thing in the morning warm water intake has improved not only eye puffiness but also the general look of my facial skin and sense of well being. Very Happy

I think that I am getting better but still I am not happy with my eyes:( .
I am planning to take some pics and to post here and to ask people's opinion ....Overall I feel much better without coffee and I just realized that I don't miss it .I replaced it in the morning with a cup of hot cacao powder (no sugar and milk - just water and cocoa) - I need something warm and bitter in the morning and that works for me:) - lots of antioxidants as well. I also started to use retin -a around my eyes - no irritation by now and ordered Elastiderm from Obagi. I found great reviews on the Internet and it was recommended by my derm . Went to a couple of consultations for fillers and I am not happy with what I heard from the doctors. I live in Calgary - Canada . It seems that doctors here are not specialized ( afraid?) of doing everything under eyes... I am not sure if I went to the right places ... In Canada seems that every family doctor can take a course for Botox and fillers and after that can open a clinic ....In the places I went they don't have pics and I saw also a couple of disasters : In one doctor's clinic the secretary had some fillings under eyes it looked white and funny ..So I am just continuing with my research Smile .

things I am going to do in the next months ( and report here Smile):
1- continue with no coffee
2- warm water + lemon mornings(thanks Atester)
3- retin under eyes and on my leads
4- order a dermaroller and try it around my eyes(1.5?) - Is that a good idea?
5- elastiderm
6- preparation H(used it .. not sure if it helps but I'll try again)
7- facial exercise
8- Tanaka massage

Any other suggestions ladies?Smile

thank you !
Roxana

oh Atester - I saw that you are using PIabelli line . Are you seeing any results ?
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
MsClearskin wrote:
I splash my face with cool water and tap gently under my eyes in the morning, it helps.

Smile - It helped when I was 30 .... Smile . I am not even 40 anymore ....
MsClearskin
5% products discount

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
MsClearskin wrote:

Smile - It helped when I was 30 .... Smile . I am not even 40 anymore ....

Laughing I gotta a few years left...thanks for the good news!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 am      Reply with quote
talyta, what kind of supplements did your nutritionist recommend?

Your doctor sends you to the nutritionist. Hm, seems like he is a good guy! Smile

talyta wrote:

Bottom line I have to quit coffee , to switch to a gluten free ,diary free, no citrus and no soy diet for a month and to take some supplements (I'll get them next week ).
I intend to start it from Monday Smile and I'll keep you posted.

Have a Great New Year ladies
XOXO
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
I have puffy eyes issue and I got 1 set of fillers and I didn't really see much of a difference. I was told I was suppose to get at least 2 sets of fillers to get GREAT RESULTS.
But i never went back after I didn't see much of a difference.

I'm taking some standard process supplements for my adrenals, hormones, and liver and also using Tua Viso machine on my face for eye bags and cheek lifting.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:

things I am going to do in the next months ( and report here Smile):
1- continue with no coffee
2- warm water + lemon mornings(thanks Atester)
3- retin under eyes and on my leads
4- order a dermaroller and try it around my eyes(1.5?) - Is that a good idea?
5- elastiderm
6- preparation H(used it .. not sure if it helps but I'll try again)
7- facial exercise
8- Tanaka massage

Any other suggestions ladies?Smile

thank you !
Roxana

oh Atester - I saw that you are using PIabelli line . Are you seeing any results ?

Hi, not very sure about a 1.5 dermaroller for the eye area, guess Bethany would be able to give advice on that one...
About Piabeli, I keep going back to it because it helps, the lotion, to depuff the whole body applying it before bed on the groins and stomach, and I do like the regular cream for the face once I've got used to it,... the problem is that I find them a bit expensive so I sometimes have to discontinue... but I do usually reorder -I like to experiment in any case, so sometimes I may have the money but rather want to try something new!
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
tasha, how do fillers help puffy eyes? and also, what supplements have you had recommended? I'm very interested in the supplement part as I do believe that what we eat is of great importance to our looks.
TIA, A.
MissLenaiya
5% products discount

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I'm new (This is my 1st post) I was compelled to reply to your post because I, too suffer from puffy eyes and had a long battle with it, trying everything from expensive creams and gels, to home remedies, all to no avail. I began to get very depressed, didn't want to leave the house, didn't want anyone to see me, even strangers... I didn't want to go out anywhere in public because it altered my appearance for the worst, in my opinion. People tell me it was mild, or wasn't that noticeable, but even a little puffiness is undesirable, at least that's how I feel. I was able to pinpoint things that triggered it, and I narrowed it down to three. Allergies, Stress, and what seems to be the number one cause for me is crying, or even my eyes just watering, or if I tear up, one drop is all it takes to reach my eyes and forget it, it's over! My eyes will go puffy right then and there and stay that way for at least half the day. Then I have long term puffiness, puffiness that doesn't alleviate throughout the day but hangs around for days, weeks, or months! and THAT is triggered by allergies and especially Stress.

I have PTSD from someone breaking in my house and attacking me, and if I am home alone at night and hear a noise, I will panic and get very scared. That fearful frame of mind stresses me out BAD, to the point the nerves in my neck pulsate. The muscles in my shoulders and upper back get extremely sore like I walked around all night with someone sitting up on my shoulders. My body does not tolerate stress very well AT ALL, and it manifests itself in the nerve reaction in my neck and muscle pain in my back, but most of all under my eyes. They are very sensitive and I wouldn't necessarily say it's puffiness, maybe swelling, but something definitely doesn't look normal. Then, it has some days where it appears along with discoloration, not necessarily "dark circles" more like the appearance of a slight black eye, bruising, or something to that effect. It's half moon shaped so it's not completely circular. Anyway, after months of depression and loss of ambition and zest for life, I came across something my boyfriend had under his bathroom sink and I don't know what made me pick it up, but I did, and began reading the ingredients, which looked familiar to me, because they were! Nothing else worked for me and after a long, unfruitful, extensive and obsessive search for a remedy, alas! I found it! This may or may not work for you, but I would like to share this with you anyway, along with some other tips that I invented and use them in conjunction with the remedy I discovered under my boyfriends bathroom sink.

Please see before, during and after photos on my youtube channel "GadgetzGirl" however, it's marked private and only ppl with the specific link can view it, because it's not something I want just anyone to see, mainly any men I may know because it's just embarassing. Since I am new it won't allow me to post links so after the youtube's url add a forward slash and the following characters: watch?v=I9OBwq3RZuI

you may not think it's that bad, and I agree, it's not half as bad as I've seen, or half as bad as it could be, BUT, in the "during" pics where I am plagued by this puffiness take note of my overall appearance and facial expressions, it obviously affects other areas of my face. I look tired, old, and haggard in comparison to my normally bright, restful, beaming, lit-up look I have in all the other pics (the before & after pics)

Then please proceed to watch my video, where I literally have a table full of all the gimmicks and products I have tried and voice my opinion on them, and then showing what it was that actually worked, which by the way, only cost $3.49 !! (I am not trying to sell you anything, nor am I an affiliate of anything, which will be obvious when you see my video.) same goes for this one as the last one, add the forward slash after youtube's url and then the following: watch?v=FY_SSxf2kVc

That one is public, because I want anyone who suffers from this dilemma to try this method and see if it works

I just know I suffered from the BS far too long, and although it still comes and goes,
at least I have something that works to combat it. Just as extra preventative measures, I also invented these other ideas to do on a daily basis to help prevent puffiness from even happening, because it is THAT devastating (to me anyway!)

I make a cup of herbal green tea and a cup of regular lipton black tea which has caffeine in it, which apparently awakens the skin when applied topically, if taken internally, I don't know if that contributes to the puffiness because I don't consume caffeine, but since you're trying to off the caffeine, you may just want to try this with green tea only. (The reason I make both kinds is because green de-puffs and black awakens, at least it does in my opinion)

After making the tea and letting the bags sit in the water for a sufficient duration of time (I let mine soak overnight in the water) then grab a handful of Q-tips. (I make a 30 day supply at a time, so I grab 30 Q-tips) Dip one end of the Q-tip in the green tea, and the other end of the Q-tip in the black tea, and fully saturate them, to the point they are dripping wet with the tea. Then put them all in a zip lock baggy and toss them in your freezer and leave them in there. Every morning after your shower, or whenever, grab one Q-tip and go recline or lay on the couch and take one end of the Q-tip and gently roll it back and forth under both eyes, alternating between ends. Obviously, the tips are now frozen so you have quite a bit of time until they lose their chilled affect. When they do start to melt you are rolling the tea right into your skin as opposed to blocking the useful ingredients from reaching the skin when you use tea bags because of the filter around the tea leaves. Also, it's much more convenient because you don't have to close your eyes and have these big tea bags over them for the next 10 minutes, missing what show you may have on the TV, and they are a lot less messy. And since they are pre-made, you can grab one anytime you feel tired. Sometimes the whole tea bag process was inconvenient, which deterred me from using this remedy at multiple times throughout the day. You can also experiment wit other ingredients on the ends of the Q-tips, such as using witch hazel or even milk (however, i never preferred the milk remedy, because it dries leaving a sticky like residue under the eyes that you have to wash off before putting your makeup on. I hope my suggestions help you in some kind of way. I'm not going to get your hopes up and say this is an instant cure because everyone is different. What works for some, doesn't always work for others, which may turn out to be the case here, but at least it's worth a shot. It costs nearly nothing, and if anything, calms and soothes. But please let me know if you decide to try it, if it worked for you. It took 3 weeks before I noticed a change. Good Luck! Wink

PS. if you have an update on how you are coming along with the change of diet, seeing the nutritionist, etc... I'd love to hear it, please fill me in! Thank You!
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 am      Reply with quote
MissLenaiya, welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing all that. I'm sure that by doing so you'll be helping others who've gone through similar experiences, which is part of what this board is all about! Its inspiring to see you taking the bull by the horns and adapting/discovering new ways of healing which work for you.

And I LOVE that Q-tip idea! I've occasionally tried making convenient little wipes the same way, to store & use when I'm too tired or lazy to go through a full treatment or cleansing process. I've also found applying tea bags too much trouble, and applying these directly while working/watching sounds like a great idea.

Cheers!

Tea
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
The Q-tip idea is pure genius. Thanks, MissLenaiya! I made a batch this morning and can't wait to give it a try.
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Misslenaiya, I love the Q-tip idea. It's brilliant. I have used tea bags and I have used spoons in the freezer. Both work but I'm sure this works much better. It's the best of both. Can't wait to try it!

Oh, and avocado makes my eyes swell. If I eat them and especially if I apply anything with avocado oil in it to my eye area. Also, if my cat gets on my pillow, it's a problem. I can pet him and be fine but if he gets on my pillow, it's not good.

I have problems with stress and stiff neck like Misslenaiya mentioned. It makes me wonder if that has something to do with it too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, MissLenaiya, great tips! Just wanted to ask as you mention it took you about three weeks to see results, do you refer to the use of the q-tips with tea? Or do you refer to the tucks of the you tube? I understand it is the green and black tea Q-tips, and it is good you put a time frame as I would probably be the kind to try for maybe a week and if I didn't see results I would give up. I think I'll get these Q-tips ready just in case I wake up with a bad case of puffy eyes, surely they sound great even for the odd puffy eye day!
TIA, must get started on buying Q-tips!
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
i tried to cut down my coffee intake too;

I have tried to use Used-blacktea bags and put in cooler, make it cold and put on my under eye area for 5 mins, it does work !!
System
Automatic Message
Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |