Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Copper peptides for face
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please give me information about copper peptides for face..

I asked a dermatologist and he told me that they use copper peptides for patients with hair transplants for scalp and hair and he was not aware if copper peptides can be used for face..

Can someone advice if:
1. Copper peptides should be used in face..
2. What are the pros and cons for it?
3. What benefits does copper peptides provide versus other peptides..

Thanks
Mansi
havana8

Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mansi123, Have a look at this thread:

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=37752

HTHs!
TrishP

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Hello there..just FYI about copper peptides..I am new to all of this and 10 days ago I found a site that was NCN skin care so I called them up and Nancy's sister who owns the company tells me to try copper peptides..well I was calling about another product..since I don't know a whole lot about all this skin stuff I decided to go with her recommendation...BAD DECISION..I AM NOW 10 days later FREAKING OUT AND REGRETING THAT DECISION..I skin around my eyes do not even look like me anymore!!! It is horrible!! I got on the net to see if anyone else had experienced this..which is what I should have done before purchasing the product!! I am heartbroken as to what it has done to my beautiful skin around my eyes and on my cheeks!! PLEASE can anyone give me encouragement and tell me it won't last forever please I beg you I need some POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON HOW TO HEAL THIS SITUATION.. I can not hear anything negative right now..I am already flipping out enough..I am a VEGAN..I eat very clean and was already taking both vit c and MSM and have been for many years..I am praying someone will read this that can tell how to restore my once beautiful skin..sincerely..freaking out
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Hey Trish

Ok easier said than done but don’t panic. What happens with CPs is that they are supposed to bring up the damage and help it travel out faster. So that may be whats happening with you – that the damaged has been loosened from deep in the derma and is making its way to the top. Its not permanent so don’t scare yourself silly with this at the moment, think of it as a change in process. Now the other thing is get right back in contact with NCN. Don’t speak to her sister, but email them and ask Nanci for her advice. I do know some people who tried the CPs and their eyes changed and they weren’t happy with the product and so stopped using it. That may be something for you to consider. I do know that those who experienced bad results got hold of Easy Eye Solutions – and used that with great effect and there’s a large thread about it somewhere on EDS so read that too.

Don’t freak out, and know that you can and will restore your skin to an even better form than it was previously!

Best wishes

Tessie

TrishP wrote:
Hello there..just FYI about copper peptides..I am new to all of this and 10 days ago I found a site that was NCN skin care so I called them up and Nancy's sister who owns the company tells me to try copper peptides..well I was calling about another product..since I don't know a whole lot about all this skin stuff I decided to go with her recommendation...BAD DECISION..I AM NOW 10 days later FREAKING OUT AND REGRETING THAT DECISION..I skin around my eyes do not even look like me anymore!!! It is horrible!! I got on the net to see if anyone else had experienced this..which is what I should have done before purchasing the product!! I am heartbroken as to what it has done to my beautiful skin around my eyes and on my cheeks!! PLEASE can anyone give me encouragement and tell me it won't last forever please I beg you I need some POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON HOW TO HEAL THIS SITUATION.. I can not hear anything negative right now..I am already flipping out enough..I am a VEGAN..I eat very clean and was already taking both vit c and MSM and have been for many years..I am praying someone will read this that can tell how to restore my once beautiful skin..sincerely..freaking out
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 am      Reply with quote

Well this is difficult to answer as some say they do good, and some say they do bad. The place to start reading about them is probably Dr Pickart’s website (www.skinbiology.com) where he goes into detail about what they do etc. He created them and discovered them and has worked on several different other products so that’s probably the best place to start reading and also direct your dermatologist to who doesn’t sound like he knows much about them.

Depends who you ask. One of the things is that they start removing buried damage and so that makes its way to the skin surface, but this is supposed to be a temporary result, but there have been some that have reported that this is not so. Again depends who you want to believe.

Skinbiology website can give you better information here. For what its worth Cps have been used in studies, and shown great results.

mansi123 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please give me information about copper peptides for face..

I asked a dermatologist and he told me that they use copper peptides for patients with hair transplants for scalp and hair and he was not aware if copper peptides can be used for face..

Can someone advice if:

Thanks
Mansi
TrishP

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:40 am      Reply with quote
I just spoke to Nancy who owns NCN skin care line and she promised me ..not to worry that my skin would go back to normal..she said that she use to sell Dr.P's products and that his were much stronger than her CP's and she would work with people to get their skin back to normal..that this reaction I am having with my skin is ONLY TEMPORARY..then I asked her " then why am I reading testimonials on Internet that CP ruined people skin for good..Let me say this people I am NOT BASHING HER COMPANY..I believe I was just not one of the lucky candidates. She refunded my money...which is the least of my problems..she emailed me immediately letting me know that..she said she is sending me some DNA renovage that will help repair it and she PROMISED ME it was not permanent!! I just feel THERE SHOULD BE A WARNING WHEN SELLING THIS PRODUCT...I had NO CLUE .. Till I started seeing signs and then jump on I phone and started googling and reading some scary stuff...then I of course, starting beating myself up wondering " why didn't I google this first?" We'll, I have used ONE serum for 15 yrs with numerous moisturizers and have never considered unless you went to a doctor for a prescription strength would you have any problems...I have studied nutrition since I was 18yrs..I eat almost all raw (vegan) and have always taken care as to what goes in my mouth so I already looked extremely young for my 57 yrs..but I don't know squat about skin care so that is why I was leaving that up to a professional..I use the product exactly as she said ..thank GOD for that..I used it once a day..she said NO ONE in all her years selling HER products has anyone but ME had a bad reaction! I did find a site last night that did have a WARNING stating: that CP could trigger excessive production of metallproteinases..promoting free radical damage and collagen breakdown leading to accelerated skin AGING ... So people that are new to CP 's know your risk before you leap..in about a week or so I will get back on this site to let you know if I am getting any Better..Nancy PROMISED ME I WOULD! I am PRAYING TO GOD SHE IS RIGHT! Please no one write anything that would discourage that train of thought..only give me positive feedback ..I am too freaked out already..sincerely freaking out!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi Trish

Well with Cps, I don’t think they are the same as other serums you can buy in the shops, they are skin remodellers and so they work a little different but often deeper than serums you can buy elsewhere. Nancy is a doll – and I would trust her, she’s helped many of us out with our skin concerns, so take faith in whats she told you and listen to the advice.

Its very easy to scare yourself about anything, and when we all read stuff on the net we often don’t get to see the person or find out a lot of information and there are some people out there who write negative reviews purposefully. Not that I think you are one, but I think you may have come into contact with some horror stories from them and then like anyone you get completely freaked out.

Some of the reviews you may have read I’ve come into contact with and often times have written them. Like you I know very little about skincare so I often ask them for scientific evidence of things and I can honestly say its rare if any that I get sent any. One time I did get forwarded a study which was completely fabricated and thank goodness I emailed SkinBio for their opinion, because they searched out the author and the studies it cited and exposed it for being incorrect in all of its assumptions.

Skin heals and repairs without doubt, and the thing when you use any remodeller is that your skin goes through changes. It would even have gone through them if you used plain old Vit C – just take a read of reviews on that. Retin A is another one that scares people, but these are just like your results temporary reactions that happen during the usage and by no means permanent so relax and let the new stuff Nancy is sending you do its job and then report back. Stop freaking out, because it will only make you feel worse and then you will sabotage your own results by worrying and stressing yourself out for no good reason. Take heart – I’ve been there, done it, got the t-shirt etc and am in my 60’s!

Tessie
TrishP

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Tessie for taking time to type all of that ..and no..I am not a person to type negative stuff just to scare someone..I believe in ..what goes around comes around..I continually do positive affirmations and prayers and send out nothing but GOODWILL TO ALL MANKIND..I keep doing a NO..Law of Denial..last night..saying " I do not accept this condition as permanent or lasting" ..that is what you say when you want to dissolve a condition ..then reaffirm with a positive affirmation saying " Divine Intelligence is at wonderful work here" ... I kept saying that till finally at 5:30 am this morning I fell asleep and slept for 2 hr..immediately jumped up to see if Nancy had emailed me back..and she had..reassuring me my skin would go back to normal..When I bought I had NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER THIS WAS A PRODUCT THAT WAS GOING TO BE HARSH IN ANY WAY..I did not realize..since I do not do retin A ..I was always afraid of doing retin A ..I thought retin a's were too harsh and thinned the skin and did not want to take any chances....so I had NO IDEA THIS STUFF WAS STRONG !! Until my skin began to look old and then jumped on net..I think a company should ask you "do you know about peptides and not everyone reacts the same way?" If they would have even HINTED THAT DIRECTION ..I would NOT NOT NOT have tried them..I am NOT a risk taker AT ALL .. That is why I eat so extremely clean..I don't want to risk my health with typical American diet..so yeah..all these years of taking care of myself to have this happen without a WARNING by the company selling them..they should NOT assume everyone has read up on them..as a matter of fact..when Nancy's sister recommended CP's she then followed up by saying you should read on Internet all the good reviews..well, I should have ..right then and there gone on Internet and read the reviews..I would have sent the product back IMMEDIATELY..but I didn't..just took her word for it..NOTHING WAS MENTIONED ABOUT IT PRODUCING A BAD RESULT. Ok , I am repeating myself..Thank you Tessie..
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |