Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
COLOSTRUM!!! Acne people Enter Now!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:16 am      Reply with quote
So I started having adult acne since 2006, It's 10 times more embarrassing than when I had it as a teenager. So I tried everything in the market. All dept store brands, Murad, Obagi with RetinA, the retinA micro,Blue light Then Accutane I bought online which helped but made me extremely depressed and angry.

I've been on the Gerson therapy since December for lupus and sjogren's disease so haven't had any acne because I've been eating extremely clean, up until this month I started messing up the diet so stared having a pimple here and there.

Yesterday I had a huge one on my nose. Since I'm taking COLOSTRUM as part of the therapy, I wet a little bit of powder between my fingers and put it on the huge pimple. I PROMISE YOU within 10 minutes I saw 80% improvement in redness and swelling. around it wasn't red anymore and it went down in size. I was so surprised because I never knew anything like that existed. IT KILLED THE PIMPLE IN 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know Smile

colostrum is not cheap but worth the money. I just started taking it about 2 weeks ago n I feel stronger, I can work out longer and get things done.

the trusted brand I bought costs $47 for 6oz at vitamin cottage but I got the same brand 21oz for $50 from vitamin cottage, used $10 off so really good deal for a big bottle.

Let me know if u want the $10 off referral coupon Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
So this is a vitamin your taking and applying to acne? What is the dosage? How many times a day are you taking or applying it? When I think of colostrum I can't help but think of breast milk.. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've always been really interested in colostrum ever since I first heard about it in the late 90s. There was this story about it being the fountain of youth:
http://www.icnr.org/articles/has-she-found-the-fountain-of-youth.html
Cat_eyes
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I looked it up on Web MD; and the only sufficient evidence from clinical trials is for the treatment of diarrhea in AIDs patients. I have never heard of it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Cat_eyes wrote:
I looked it up on Web MD; and the only sufficient evidence from clinical trials is for the treatment of diarrhea in AIDs patients. I have never heard of it.

Oh there is more to it. you can look it up on amazon, ihereb or vitacost so u can read real reviews from real people about how it affected them in different ways.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 am      Reply with quote
You will find some posts about colostrum here on the forum. It's amazing stuff, full of good things, and it can really help with inflamed conditions like acne or rosacia. Try mixing it with a bit of aloe vera gel, you'll love it!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |