Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eyezone Lifting Massager, Micro-Mini Current
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
..in the meanwhile I bought this little cheapie from amazon because it had good reviews. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002U774PK/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but the first timeI used it ,it shocked the hell out of me Shock so I have to get up a little more nerve to use it.....
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
its called the eyezone lifting massager by new spa and its 38 on amazon.....
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

I was going to buy one of these to help with saggy eyelids. It does get good reviews, though it looks sorta cheap. How are you liking it? I am ready to get NuFace but considered this in the meantime.
Thanks Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this (eyezone lifting)and used it last night for the first time! Was surprised how tiny it is. Fingers crossed that it produces results in time. I decided to try based on the good reviews.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
alabamagirl wrote:
I bought this (eyezone lifting)and used it last night for the first time! Was surprised how tiny it is. Fingers crossed that it produces results in time. I decided to try based on the good reviews.

Thank you!! I hope it works for you. It does look tiny tiny. Maybe the power of positive thinking will help speed the process. Keep us posted if you think it is working.
Go skin gadgets go, lol

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
..in the meanwhile I bought this little cheapie from amazon because it had good reviews. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002U774PK/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but the first timeI used it ,it shocked the hell out of me Shock so I have to get up a little more nerve to use it.....

I would be a little concerned about this. The amperage/power of a microcurrent machine should be very small. Some people might feel the power a little bit but it shouldn't be strong enough to shock you. Did you use some kind of conductive gel, aloe or water?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
yes, the gel it came with.I liked the fact that its ok for the eye area,the Nuface cant be used in the eye area.very favorable reviews. I think I had it turned up too high.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

Was reading up on the device you posted about and it looks interesting....cost is good for sure. I saw the following information and didn't know if this was included in your directions....this came from a question and answer section on their website.
Q. I purchased Microcurrent Eye Massager. Can I use it on the entire face?

You may use the device on the entire face. The only one thing to take into consideration - the device can only be used for 15 min. Portable devices does not have an effective cooling system, thus have limited use time. The best way to cover all face is to divide it by smaller zones: neck, chin+lower jar+upper lip, cheeks+nose, forehead+temples, - and perform the massage for 15 min moving from one zone to another day by day. This way you will cover all area. Each zone needs to be treated 8-16 consecutive times. After this, one weekly supportive 15 min treatment over the whole face will be enough. You also may stop the treatments for a few months (3-6) and repeat "zone by zone" sessions again.

I personally haven't heard of stopping microcurrent for 3-6 months and starting again...maybe this device is mainly geared for stimulating collagen production and not so much for shortening and lengthening muscles for lift.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
skincarecat wrote:
alabamagirl wrote:

Thank you!! I hope it works for you. It does look tiny tiny. Maybe the power of positive thinking will help speed the process. Keep us posted if you think it is working.
Go skin gadgets go, lol

Used it again today and I must say I love this tiny gadget --it left my face feeling energized. I use the medium range and only occasionally feel a tingle. Be sure and check out the manufactor's web page for additional diagram information. And I absolutely believe in the power of positive thinking. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I dont understand why you would stop using it for 3 to 6 months.I had noticed that a few people use it all over their face from reviews I read on Amazon.
alabamagirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using it on my face lucyluc. Can't see why not.

Toby-- When I have time next week I'll write the manufacturer about the hiatus. I didn't quite follow your thinking that based on this, the device must only be collegen inducing. If it only for that mild effect -- why stop? Now I hope my reasoning made sense. Laughing Wish I could afford the professional models you use--they sound awesome! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
I seem to remember in the reviews that it did lift, especially the eye area...so its not just for collagen I would think.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
I think the company can fill in the missing pieces. My reason for saying maybe it is targeted for collagen production is other devices that are geared for that do a series of treatments and then stop for several months and start back again. The Stop or Tria laser function in that way. I think it is great to find a device that reasonable that is producing results.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I tried to order but since I'm from Canada they want to charge me $35 for shipping Sad
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
maybe Ebay has it for sale...
alabamagirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I think the company can fill in the missing pieces. My reason for saying maybe it is targeted for collagen production is other devices that are geared for that do a series of treatments and then stop for several months and start back again. The Stop or Tria laser function in that way. I think it is great to find a device that reasonable that is producing results.

Thanks for explaining that Toby! I'll let everyone know if the company responds.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Just purchased this little gadget on Amazon and I'll follow up with what I think about it. I received my Nuface Trinity last week and I love it.
Cocoa_Crema
5% products discount

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
So, I received it in the mail today. I hate the creme it comes with. It smells like cheap dollar store baby lotion. So I used my Nuface gel to conduct the current. This thing is powerful. I cannot go over 3 in power or I start to feel and see twitching around the eye area. Question, does anyone know if twitching is good? I read somewhere that too strong of a current can damage collagen?

Anyway, I like that the prongs are small enough to work around the eye socket. Also, if I'm traveling it is small enough to take with me and not have to drag along the Trinity.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I found this on eBay for $15 and bought it due the great ratings on amazon. I plan on trying it on the lowest settings, and may also ship it to a friend with a higher end machine to see how it compares since I am still not sold on these widely varying microcurrent prices for mon-professional machines. We'll see if you get what you pay for!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310688246875

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:43 am      Reply with quote
This one doesn't come with a gel but you can use aloe vera or ultrasonic type gel - I have aquasonic - Amazon $5.99. I know oil type products are not recommended as they block the transmission.

I'll be interested in what you think and what your friend thinks Bethany. Thanks for trying out.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
I had puffy, saggy eyelids a year ago, despite FE (my own gentle, not pulling, variation on eyelids), which built them up nicely. There was just a crinkly, excess amount of skin over the well-built muscle. Then I realised I'd been skipping 1-2 meals a day, getting far less protein than normally. As soon as I went back to 3 meals of veges and protein and some fat (low carb) per day, the eyelids were smooth again. So perhaps look into how much protein you're getting, too?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
This one doesn't come with a gel but you can use aloe vera or ultrasonic type gel - I have aquasonic - Amazon $5.99. I know oil type products are not recommended as they block the transmission.

I'll be interested in what you think and what your friend thinks Bethany. Thanks for trying out.

I have some Aquasonic on hand, and will use that. I'll keep everyone posted!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
OMG lucy and bethany you are my gadget Jedi's!

How are you liking the little thing so far?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
OMG lucy and bethany you are my gadget Jedi's!

How are you liking the little thing so far?

Mine has shipped, but won't be here for a few weeks. I'll keep you posted!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:13 am      Reply with quote
I dont like pain,I am a sissy.Im waiting to see if you are having success then I will consider using it.You can be the guinea pig Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |