Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

what brand of vitamin c serum are you using?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 08, 2013 10:00 am      Reply with quote
I previously tried my own diy and it made my skin worst.

I was wondering what brand of vitamin c serum are you using?

Thanks
SnowFairy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 08, 2013 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
NuFountain C-20
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 10, 2013 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
SnowFairy wrote:
NuFountain C-20

Hi snowfairy
is it good? the vit c?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 10, 2013 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Mad Hippie. It is fairly inexpensive and I like the feel of it on my skin.

Sat May 11, 2013 2:03 am      Reply with quote
forever young uk's active solutions c serum. Cheap and easier than DIY. I tried DIY but wasn't very good at keeping the formulations consistent so the % and pH were all over the place.
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
I am using Mad Hippie. It is fairly inexpensive and I like the feel of it on my skin.

what benefits did you notice after using it?
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 5:59 am      Reply with quote
lisathisissilly wrote:
forever young uk's active solutions c serum. Cheap and easier than DIY. I tried DIY but wasn't very good at keeping the formulations consistent so the % and pH were all over the place.

how did your diy go? what benefits after using the uk forever young vit c?
SnowFairy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
NuFountain C-20

Hi snowfairy
is it good? the vit c?

Hi Salome! I like it. I have been using it for over a year and I don't want to be without it. My skin has become brighter more radiant and I believe it has helped with acne breakouts as well. It is very liquid (like water), and you use a dropper to pour a few drops into the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and then pat it all over your face (similar to how men apply aftershave).
I keep it in the refrigerator just to be sure it stays fresh.
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 am      Reply with quote
SnowFairy wrote:
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
NuFountain C-20

Hi snowfairy
is it good? the vit c?

Hi Salome! I like it. I have been using it for over a year and I don't want to be without it. My skin has become brighter more radiant and I believe it has helped with acne breakouts as well. It is very liquid (like water), and you use a dropper to pour a few drops into the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and then pat it all over your face (similar to how men apply aftershave).

Snowfairy,
which one are you using?
i am looking at these two.

http://nufountain.com/alpha-arbutin.html

http://nufountain-fresh-cosmetics.amazonwebstore.com/NuFountain-Fresh-Cosmetics-CelSignal-Support-Vitamin/M/B0038AA4S2.htm
SnowFairy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
NuFountain C-20

Hi snowfairy
is it good? the vit c?

Snowfairy,
which one are you using?

http://nufountain-fresh-cosmetics.amazonwebstore.com/NuFountain-Fresh-Cosmetics-CelSignal-Support-Vitamin/M/B0038AA4S2.htm

This is the one I use, but the two in the links you posted, look very interesting.

http://www.amazon.com/NuFountain-Fresh-Cosmetics-Oil-Free-Vitamin/dp/B001TAIFZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368282919&sr=8-1&keywords=nufountain+c20
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 7:57 am      Reply with quote
SnowFairy wrote:
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
NuFountain C-20

Hi snowfairy
is it good? the vit c?

Snowfairy,
which one are you using?

This is the one I use, but the two in the links you posted, look very interesting.

http://www.amazon.com/NuFountain-Fresh-Cosmetics-Oil-Free-Vitamin/dp/B001TAIFZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368282919&sr=8-1&keywords=nufountain+c20

they have diff varieties. i think buy 2 get 1 free.
SnowFairy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
Salome_B wrote:
SnowFairy wrote:
NuFountain C-20

Hi snowfairy
is it good? the vit c?

Snowfairy,
which one are you using?

they have diff varieties. i think buy 2 get 1 free.

I think this one http://nufountain-fresh-cosmetics.amazonwebstore.com/NuFountain-Fresh-Cosmetics-CelSignal-Support-Vitamin/M/B0038AA4S2.htm might work well for you. I have read that B5 helps increase hydration in the skin and I remember you mentioning your skin was dry.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 am      Reply with quote
DIY but not every day as it tends to make my skin ruddy looking with everyday use.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Salome_B wrote:
CookieD wrote:

what benefits did you notice after using it?

Better overall tone of my skin and really helped with my acne breakouts.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 13, 2013 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Ava with wings wrote:
DIY but not every day as it tends to make my skin ruddy looking with everyday use.

diy laa with glycerin vit c serum turned me orange
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 15, 2013 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Cellbone Tech's 23%. It's a steal cuz its always on sale.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Angelcat47
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 22, 2013 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Juice Organics Brightening Serum.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 27, 2013 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I make my own. That way I know its fresh and uses the right ingreds!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 27, 2013 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just got Isomers' new vitamin c serum. It's too early to say how it's working.
Bree5666
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 6:31 am      Reply with quote
I second Mad Hippie. Can't remember the brands I've tried but this one puts an impression on me. Feels good on skin and helps with my breakouts too. And price pretty reasonable.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 am      Reply with quote
After many years, STILL using PHyto C (or the original IS Clinical version)of Proheal. Great for oily or dry skin and it really does work for me. I have skipped months without it and my skin shows the abuse, so now I use it daily and faithfully.

Thu May 30, 2013 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I use nancis from ncn skincare. Love them! Ingredients below

Water, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid, Glutathione, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Oat Beta Glucan, Vitamin E (mixture of Tocopherols & Tocotrienols), Ferulic Acid, Optiphen.
Very Happy Very Happy
Angy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using skinceuticals CE and I'm very please. Somehow it has helped me to get my hyper pigmentation under control together with Nia24
tefla
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Love Obagi 20% Vit. C serum - I get it from EDS and it's always fresh.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I use Vivier Pharma
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |