Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Rick Simpson Hemp Oil Cancer Cure
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 am      Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGjC4HReFL0

Worth taking the time to watch the film above Run from the Cure to educate yourself about the health benefits of hemp oil.
There are lots of testimonials online and on youtube explaining how hemp oil is a radical health intervention and life saver.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:09 am      Reply with quote
I remember seeing this years ago. The hemp oil he is using is not what we get in a bottle at the health food store. It is cooked down Marijuana that still has the THC. Very concentrated, like hashish (for those hippies who remember it from the 60's).
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've read that now some of the medicinal hemp oils come from a preparation of cannabis that either is THC-free, or has the intoxicating component extracted from the THC (I can't recall which one), so all the user gets is the medicinal benefits. And I'm pretty sure if you ingest a therapeutic amount you are less likely to get the buzz than smoking it. Hopefully it will be recognized more and more that it is a powerful plant for healing and likely most of its abilities aren't even known yet, I believe, because of the lack of accepted studies and reluctance to view cannabis in a different way other than criminal or recreational.

You can of course get hemp SEED oil in stores, it's a very healthy oil but does not have a medicinal purpose. (and, it's great for the skin!)
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
It is very puzzling to me that cannabis is anything to do with criminality.

Tobacco and alcohol are legal and freely available..I wonder why marijuana got picked as the outlaw?
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:01 am      Reply with quote
I believe that the THC is essential for the therapeutic effect. Rick had stated that a strain of marijuana with higher THC (ie. sativa)is necessary to achieve the desired results. And yes, you still get the "buzz" when ingested. At the concentration of his "oil", it is much more intense than smoking it. It is certainly fascinating to read some of the testimonials, I'd try it if I was in need.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:12 am      Reply with quote
I would definitely try it too under relevant circumstances. If I were able to get it!
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
In California it's legal, as long as you have a 215 (medical marijuana) card you can go to a dispensary. There's one in my town. I also found a place in Canada that has a 'no-borders' policy - meaning (I asked) that they have no restrictions as to where they will send it. I guess if there's a prohibition law about it on the recipient's end, that's their issue to deal with.

http://www.cana-med.ca/

Just in case anyone is in need.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I live in Oregon, am on the medical marijuana program, and I use RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) for its medicinal effect. It's actually quite easy to make. It's good for a number of things - sleep, pain, spasms (especially good for these) and more serious diseases such as certain forms of cancer. I've used it on my dog. Marijuana is probably the safest medicine on the planet.

Ridiculous that cannabis is illegal, or even regulated at all for that manner, but I'll keep paying my card fees and being thankful that I have access to it!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata, if it is not too forward, what type of condition do you have that you use the oil for? When I first read about it, my father had cancer. I don't think he ever would have tried it without a doctor's consent, but I kept thinking if I could get my hands on the right Marijuana and make it, maybe he would. Sadly, he passed away shortly after I learned about it. It seemed that it required a large amount of marijuana which sounded very expensive if you need to get it illegally. I even considered finding a place to grow it, but you need the right type of seeds (and I kill house plants Laughing ). I am somewhat skeptical that it can cure cancer, but even if it can extend life or enhance the quality of life, I think it is worthwhile. Unfortunately we will all know someone with cancer at some point. It's nice to have this in your back pocket.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have Hep C and take it for nausea and spasms. When I had breast cancer in 2000 I used marijuana for nausea due to chemo, but I didn't have a card then. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata,
Thank you for sharing. So happy to hear the oil is helping you. I saw that it can help with the spasm in Parkinson's as well. Sure wish it were easier for others to get help.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
I live in Oregon, am on the medical marijuana program, and I use RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) for its medicinal effect. It's actually quite easy to make. It's good for a number of things - sleep, pain, spasms (especially good for these) and more serious diseases such as certain forms of cancer. I've used it on my dog. Marijuana is probably the safest medicine on the planet.

Ridiculous that cannabis is illegal, or even regulated at all for that manner, but I'll keep paying my card fees and being thankful that I have access to it!

Brilliant that in Oregon you can do this legally. Crazy that different locations can circumscribe personal freedom in this random way. It really seems like an infringement of personal rights to have the ability to use a medicinal plant outlawed.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
I know, it's insanity.

I must say, I've used it for both recreational and medicinal reasons, and it's improved my quality of life tenfold. Some people drink after work, I spark up. And I don't go out to bars and meet unsuitable men on it either! LOL

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 am      Reply with quote
I could only do that if I was far from my pantry. Even a glass of wine has me snacking, but it is usually chips and hummus or cheese. If I lit up, I'd devour a whole bag of Oreos and then get in the car for more-LOL
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:06 am      Reply with quote
flipper wrote:
I could only do that if I was far from my pantry. Even a glass of wine has me snacking, but it is usually chips and hummus or cheese. If I lit up, I'd devour a whole bag of Oreos and then get in the car for more-LOL

Yes, it does have that effect! I have trouble gaining weight though, so it's a plus for me!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thought this video was apropos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H8Cz9woC2A

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 am      Reply with quote
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=cnn%20weed%20documentary&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Ddy_OfmEXTm4&ei=iuMZUsfnCoLS9QTRs4D4Dw&usg=AFQjCNHj2nlmYh1didxSB5xLmSSDjIPFrA

Just watched this report on CNN. There was no mention of Rick, but a step in the right direction for cannabis research. Not sure if the link will work, but you can search CNN Weed to watch
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:05 am      Reply with quote
In Oz we actually have a political party for the legalisation of marijuana - it's called HEMP - Help End Marijuana Prohibition. We have our national elections on this Saturday - but somehow I don't think they'll get elected - which is a shame!

http://australianhempparty.com/

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/World/2013/09/02/HEMP-Party-has-high-ambitions-in-Australian-election.aspx

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |