Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

wrinkles under the eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone found a good product for this?

I tried searching but without a product to look up, eye wrinkles came back with over 855 responses. lol

I had a CO2 laser done and my skin looks great, but the under eye area is one I'd like to address. I just don't know where to start.

Any help would be great. Oh, I do use eye cream nightly. Right now, I'm using the sample from Alergist that came with the beauty tube from QVC.

TY

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi deannel123,

I personally stopped on Lancome Genifique Eye. It's not the cheapest solution, BUT it really makes huge difference for my under eye area.

Try using it twice a day (day and night) and i am sure you will see huge difference as well.

I experimented a lot with many products popular on this forum, but nothing gives me peace of mind like Lancome Genifique Eye.

You can just forget about your under eye area and concentrate on something else (not sure if it's a good thing though Smile

Good luck

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much YB.

I don't know if its the fact that the rest of my skin looks better or if I've dried out my skin so much I can't help but notice the under eyes more. Like when you wash your car and NOW you see the dent that previously may have ignored....

I've had to wear aquafor on my face for 4-5 days and maybe skin that didn't have any issues didn't like it. WHo knows? lol

I'll try Lancome Genifique Eye. Right now my face is healing and no matter what I put on it (cetafil, jose maran balm, dr denese dream cream, straight argan oil) just sucks it up and is dry again. Not to mention that the eye cream I have just doesn't seem to do anything.

Thank you for responding and I'm willing to try anything at this point (except anything with placentas or bull seman-a girls got to have some limits, yes?) Bwahahahaha! Sorry its Friday and I'm on vacation. Let me finish my coffee and I'll join the world of the sane.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am      Reply with quote
The best thing for healing i found is Emu Oil from Skin Biology:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/skin-biology-emu-oil-s-fo-p_11639.htm

May be other Emu Oil will work too, but this one was a miracle in a bottle for me after i sun-damaged my face few years ago.

I tried Aloe Vera, Egyptian Magic - nothing helped. Emu Oil fixed the problem over night.

Needless to say i always use it if my skin feels dry.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Thank you YB.

I've been using my argan oil and forgot about using Emu (which I love but my dog ate my oil months ago and I've been too lazy to reorder....it's like crack to him...I can't tell you how many bottles he has destroyed in the last few years if I forget and leave them in his reach!! Weird beagle!)

Anyway, ty for the reminder and here is a link to the old post in case you'd like to order from them to see if it works like your Oil.

PS. I don't know if the prices have changed...I just left a message and I'm waiting for a response.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16815

TY again!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:53 am      Reply with quote
YB wrote:
Hi deannel123,

I personally stopped on Lancome Genifique Eye. It's not the cheapest solution, BUT it really makes huge difference for my under eye area.

Try using it twice a day (day and night) and i am sure you will see huge difference as well.

I experimented a lot with many products popular on this forum, but nothing gives me peace of mind like Lancome Genifique Eye.

You can just forget about your under eye area and concentrate on something else (not sure if it's a good thing though Smile

Good luck

Hi YB, does the Lancôme have a strong scent? I've liked some of their products in the past, but I can't use anything too scented near my eyes.
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl wrote:

Hi YB, does the Lancôme have a strong scent? I've liked some of their products in the past, but I can't use anything too scented near my eyes.

Hi ShastaGirl,

I don't find it too smelly. It has very gentle, fine texture that sinks right into your skin, but at the same time leave it well hydrated.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |